Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
AWWW! that was so sweet! do i see a child in their future? πŸ˜ƒ!!!
bhumi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Each new chapter brings more awesomeness to this story seriously! I thught arnav would tell khushi off fr hanging out with Yash but he turned out to be such a sweet heart and just indirectly said you'd make a good mother of any child of mines :D love the romance between them honestly! Oh and can yu accept my buddy request please?
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav is just wayyy too possessive...

loved the update ⭐️
sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for such late response I typed a long reply earlier and just before posting   my stupid computer  crashed , So this is my second attempt ,lets see if it works this time .  Today's whole update was full of Awwahh...❀️ β€οΈ 😍 πŸ˜ moments  for me 

1st  Aawwaahh... moment :- You wrote : It must be understood that Arnav was not jaded; though he may not call what others call love, he knew what he knew ,He knew that Khushi has become his one reference point ; his magnetic north ; his journey ; his destination . He could not measure his day unless he had felt her pulse and tasted her breath .❀️ β€οΈ πŸ˜πŸ˜ 
2nd  Aawwahh.. moment :- He says :  Enjoy your visit , stay for dinner ,but remember you sleep only with me  . β€οΈβ€οΈ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
3rd Aawwahh..moment  :- When Khushi felt bad about  Payal's all gussa description of Arnav's complex character .❀️ β€οΈ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
4th Aawwaahh.. moment : Arnav getting little  jealous about Yash and Khushi's  verbal intimacy .❀️ β€οΈ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
5th  Aawwaahh  moment :- Him  saying  : Stay as late as you want and when you are ready for bed ,I'll pick you up and ,I'll drop you back first thing in the morning .❀️ β€οΈ πŸ˜ πŸ˜  I didn't think that statement was made  because of jealousy or mistrust , it felt more like; he didn't want to be alone, without her. in their room .
6th  Aaawwahh... moment :-  He said : Khushi you looked very beautiful with the child in your arm . ❀️  β€οΈ πŸ˜ πŸ˜   was the biggest Aaawwwaaahhh... moment  of today's update . 
I liked this Yash guy . I dont know why  but I was imagining Gurmeet Choudary as Yash .  Maybe because he play's a widower named Yash somthing  in Punarvivah 
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hahah I am missing my daily fix by reading your FF!
Update soon!! :D

Till then I'll go back and read your fanfic again :D
curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg something is fishy with yash!! i just read all three threads (over three days lol) !! it was awesome! plz plz plz make khushi pregnant !! plZz

and also plz plz plz PM me when u update
- i am buddying u!
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: curiousbookworm

plz plz plz make khushi pregnant !! plZz

I can't make Khushi pregnant--but I'll have a word with Arnav-ji!
πŸ˜‰
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inked

I can't make Khushi pregnant--but I'll have a word with Arnav-ji!
πŸ˜‰

awww yaar

oh maya teri rangh hai kya khueb yaar ... 😳 

pregnat . par abhi hum honeymoon par nya gya yaar

Parker27 thumbnail
Wow :) Awesome update as usual :) LOVED IT , especially the last line where he said she looks beautiful with a child :) Awww 
Waiting for next update. 
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the last compliment from A...but he's not the child! He better learn to share if he wants his own kid carried by K! I guess he's still insecure of their time together...

-Sona