About Last Night THREAD 3**Part 27 - 37** - Page 67

Posted: 11 years ago
dt ws one beautiful update...loved it...thnx for PM😊
Superb part
Arnav's reaction was indeed a surprise. Seems like he is getting used to his wife's antics and although he would never say it out loud he is proud of his little wife and now trusts her to do the right thing.
Shyam is getting too bold and reckless. His mask is shedding off infront of the family.
khushi was surprised when arnav took her out for a ride on the bike. But she did enjoy it just as much as he did. both of them have become so confortable in their relationship that they do not need words to express their thoughts, they are now able to read each others silences.
the last scene where khushi tries to calm arnav's nerves knowing how stressed he is was written very beautifully
please continue soon
LOL what a twist with Arnav's reaction! anyways superb update! it had allt the right elements and the motor bike just added to the beauty! LOVED IT!and the coziness between arnav and khushi and their fondenss is growing and its so sweet.
Thanks for the lovely update...
Unexpected reaction from Arnav about Khushi's detective work...throws Khushi off-balance...
about the handwriting...that was too funny...
Arnav realizes Khushi as his biggest strength...
Argh...I hate this Shyam to make such demeaning comments for the couple...

Pls continue soon...

OP
This story is incredible! You have done such a beautiful, wonderfully written job of combining Arnav and Khushi's sexual relationship with that of them as a couple overcoming an enormous ordeal. 

There is not a single thing I could change about this story - it's perfect
Hi Maya...
Due to a lot of things, i was a bit tensed today and was also feeling restless. Ur update soothed me. Am i making sense? Maybe, maybe not. But the way u have written a seemingly simple part in such a way that every emotion u wanted to portray belonging to every individual character came out so vividly that i could see this happening in my mind's eye. By the time i finished reading the update a second time, i realized that all the tension that i was feeling had long gone.
I have said this before too, but today i really mean it from the bottom of my heart, u r a wonderful writer and have the potential to become a professional one too. i don't know what u do in ur everyday life, but, u could seriously think about taking this up and giving it a shot. u have a way of describing general everyday emotions very well.
Keep up the good work.

Love
Swati

Edited by swati-89 - 11 years ago
Superb!

So much tenderness, acceptance, and giving. It is good that Arnav recognises Khushi for the generous person she is.

You have got the rat down pat. His mean nature, his sly remarks..all tell us that he is capable of a lot more, that there is no level he wouldn't sink to.

So so glad that ur Arnav has a brain, & is using a detective.

Looking forward to next part, my dear M. Thank u for a lovely read.😆

That was an incredible update..It showed the more vulnerable side of Arnav and his possessiveness for Khushi.. Loved every single bit of ti
I loved Arnav's reaction to the notes Khushi made, the whole dialogue between them was awesome. Just when Khushi thinks she has him all figured out he surprises her.
Amazing update! 

I loved that Arnav did not get angry... The bike ride was a treat to watch... 

I can't wait to see how you deal with Shyam!