Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Though short - no complaints.

Good one.

Waiting for tomorrow.
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't mind short updates wen it's sooo good πŸ˜‰ !!!!
sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awwaa.. The update was short but a very sensual one at that . Loved how arnav  teased her about her duppatta . πŸ˜ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow Maya...(i think that is your name though me not sure)
although the update was small 
but still i loved it 
the way arnav reflected on their life and how far they have come off was so good
the teasing banter everything was so good 
and the ending was smoking hot
update soon 
thanxx for PMπŸ˜›
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Part 30

Sorry for leaving my comment res, and never editing it. I had to go out last night and never got around to finishing it. 

Coming to the part, the start was hilarious. I absolutely loved how when Khushi said, 'Kya' he immediately responded with a shorter time limit - hinting at how desperate he was at trying to prove to Khushi that he was a good husband. 

And i love how you brought in the business deal in this interaction. Almost like, even though Arnav is now in love and is starting to show his feelings slightly, he will always have that bussiness-y side which thinks that everything can be sorted with a deal. Whether it was the 6 month marriage - or whether it's the deal to prove to Khushi that she should not leave him. 

And I love how Khushi understood this, got amused by it, and told him a fitting punishment that not only told him that she thought his thinking was absurd, but she told him in a language he understood - the language of business deals. 

I hope Arnav finally understood that life imprisonment with Khushi literally translates to that she would not leave him, and he shouldn't even harbour these thoughts! :D

Coming to the lingerie bit. Okay, so you had me grinning and blushing at the same time. I totally understood how awkward Khushi felt at teh start when Arnav parked in front of Pearl. And then to come inside the store with her - my god! That was hilarious!

I LOVED this part! It had the right touch of humour, romance, sizzling chemistry and the marital touch. 
I don't know what you do - but you do something right in each and every part of yours because I keep falling in love with story more and more! :D
Edited by Krani - 12 years ago
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely loved the lovemaking. control and power, eh? (sigh)

absolutely droolworthy.

thank you for the short and spicy update!
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Oh. My God.

I am a bit speechless after that part! I have butterflies in ym stomach, and the chemistry between these two characters have my eyes going wide with how passionate they are with each other!

I absolutely LOVED these few sentences on Khushi:

He couldn't help smiling when he thought how smugly he had once believed that he would have something to teach her. He now knew that all he could teach her was mechanics and geography; how to be a lover?--that she knew innately. 

It was a treat to read from Arnav's POV! Thanks for the short, yet sizzling update! :D
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc update...
it does not matter if its short...coz u update daily...n give us beautiful n fab updates everyday...n thats all that matter😊😊
thnx for PM

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb hotty hotty update...
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update...very nice to know that whenever khushi gives in its bcz of love only and not his fear...thanx a lot for the pm.