Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims6 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

wonderful...i love the way you move the story...considering every possible emotions felt by them...i loved it...i love you...

sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Maya, I cant tell you how much  I loved this update ,  everyday  my  day starts with reading your update  you are a brilliant.. brilliant writer , I was  going  Aaawwwaa... πŸ˜ the whole time while reading this . Example no.1 : No injury he had caused grieved her as much the wetness in his eyes .A tear suspended on his eyelash dropped and she caught it on her finger . And  I  go Aaahhh...😍 πŸ˜  Example no. 2: I will remove your pain , Khushi -lekin thoda waqt lagega . And me going Aaawwwaaa...😍😍 again . and now  Example no.3 : Give me fifteen days to convince you not to leave me . And  me  going Aaawwwaaa ...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ all over again .  Maya  love you dear πŸ€— for writing it soo.. beautifully . πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update! I loved the way how the private investigation unfolded in front of both Arnav and Khushi. Thankfully no more,is understandings will occur. :) do continue please! πŸ˜Š
mysticmanthri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the pm and fantastic update ...wanna see wat arnav's next move:)they are too into each others feelings well written...
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
would love to see how he is gonna make up...thanks for PM
sarchanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice 
cant wait to see how arnav deals with kushi and how they both handel shayam
nancy_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
I liked this ASR...let's see how his 15 day contract fares...
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Absolutely amazing!!!
Can't wait to see how Arnav will convince Khushi in those 15 days!
Continue soon!
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
wow...good chapter, though i dont understand why arnav thinks she wants to leave him, i think this contract thing will irk her even more...update soon now, getting impatient ..lol
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww.  Poor Arnav fixed things in the only ASR way he knows how.  I'm sure Khushi doesn't want to leave him, but that is all he understands.  Again I appreciate your staying true to your characters. That is why I look forward to your updates every morning.
Thanks, as usual for the PM.