Originally posted by sizzysehrish

no sisters only bros
but by seeing manvi and jeevika bonding m lovin sisters love

yupWinkWinkWink

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
7 years younger... she is a  Pig  and annoying as hell... But all said and done she my little baby...  my cutie pie who still thinks she is a boy and not a girl... Hate to see her get out of this phase and grow up! Wink

Edited by swordfishh - 15 April 2012 at 3:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kanha-

-Kanha- IF-Rockerz
-Kanha-
-Kanha-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

7 years younger... she is a  Pig  and annoying as hell... But all said and done she my little baby...  my cutie pie who still thinks she is a boy and not a girl... Hate to see her get out of this phase and grow up! Wink

lolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
-Kanha- IF-Rockerz
-Kanha-
-Kanha-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
common any one emotional here????
kaamchorni Goldie
kaamchorni
kaamchorni

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Well I'm not going to get emotional but my sister and I are lucky enough to share a bond very similar to Jeevika and Maanvi's. Infact, the reason we both started watching the show was because of how much they reminded us of ourselves. We got really sentimental during the wedding episodes because I kept thinking of when my sister would get married. We fight a lot but we're still best friends.

Day-to-day, I think we're both more like Maanvi than Jeevika though. Neither of us are Fikar Ministers from the outside - inside only :)

Edited by kaamchorni - 15 April 2012 at 8:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraswetha811canuck-umz

aditiarora Groupbie
aditiarora
aditiarora

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
my sis z  3 yrs older than me but she is ma best frnd...nd may not like dat of jeevika maanvi love bond ...but i tooo luv my sis a lot...n just lyk jeevika she z very much protective 4 me...
--Aarzoo-- Senior Member
--Aarzoo--
--Aarzoo--

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=siya803]i have a younger brother.he is like a spy to me. i fight with him for silly matters like when he takes my mobile, my books, when he changes the channel i m watching.Angry
but u know wat? i become really tense wen he comes late frm school. i buy things only for him when i m bak frm my study tour. when i get chocolates and he is not with me, i give it him wen he comes bak. i never take dress only for me. so many things r thr. i loove my brother. i love him so much.Smile
[/QUOTE

omg same here but he is nt a spy and i love him sooo much <3 
swetha811 Goldie
swetha811
swetha811

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I have a sister who is 4yrs elder to me... we are very close and more than sisters we are best friends... But our bond is different from JeeMan because my sis is not much protective 4 me... She was so when i was a small kid but not any more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarorakaamchorni

Go to top