Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF Ke Dhoop Chhaon Ka Thread 2 (Page 70)

farishta12 IF-Dazzler
farishta12
farishta12

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Nice promo
Cant wait!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopau

aakriti120 IF-Dazzler
aakriti120
aakriti120

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
heya

awesome promo..

looking forward to the update..

continue real soon..

many thanks for the pm..:)

Shopau

Glimmer Goldie
Glimmer
Glimmer

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Superb promo !!!!!!!
Loved it !!!!!!
Can't wait to read the update !!!! Thnx for the pm !!!! Update soon !!!

Shopau

batgirl67 Goldie
batgirl67
batgirl67

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
loved the promo cant wait for the actual update!

Shopau

schatten Senior Member
schatten
schatten

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
nyc
update soon

Shopau

stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
why me why me shopau LOL
last time i read ur ff of BPK in one go that i was tired but want to read more of that Smile
nd now this ff KDCK i read it in one go ND its 2:30 AM that i want to sleep but again i want to read more Thumbs Up
i must say u r one off the best writer ClapClapClapClap
plz continue soon both of ur ff nd should be more than big update
plzzzEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopaudaljeet

rockinggirl5 Goldie
rockinggirl5
rockinggirl5

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I loved the promo. Can't wait for the update. Please continue soon.

Shopau

Shopau Senior Member
Shopau
Shopau

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Part 22

Khushi slowly opened her eyes feeling the fluffy mattress and moved her hand on the side only to feel an empty bed. She got up immediately holding the wide spread around her frantically looking for him.

Khushi: Arnav! She called for him sitting in the tent alone but no reply came.

Khushi: where would have he gone this early in the morning? She whispered to herself with a strange fear gripping her heart. She clutched the spread closer to herself, turning around nervously and calling out his name again.

Khushi: Arnav! She called for him meekly at first but now her voice had turned desperate and a bit angered.

Khushi: He can't do this to me ... No! How could I just let him use me all over again? No, this isn't possible. Her eyes became red out of anger. What was I even thinking while getting close to him? She frustrated asked herself.

She tried to get off the bed but the soreness between her thighs made her cry out of pain and collapse back on the bed. Forget walking, but she couldn't even move a muscle properly. Each and every bone of hers was aching. Arnav had made love to her endless number of times last night; He had touched her sometimes lovingly, sometimes passionately, and at the same time with such raw desire, that she thought her bones might just melt in his arms. At that moment she had thought of being under eternal bliss but now the same actions were making her feel sick. Sick of herself and sick of him!

Never the less she got off the bed determined and wrapped the sheet around her tying the knot under her arms and with great difficulty limped out of the tent to face the morning sun shining brightly. The waterfall looked much beautiful in the daylight, but the scenery was not which could have sought her attention at the moment.  

She looked around frantically and desperately, her eyes which emoted fear, anger, insecurity and a range of emotions, were desperate in search of him. But she saw nothing other than tall trees leading into the forest on one side and a waterfall on the other. She dropped on to the ground, her knees giving up and her eyes became red, burning with agony.

Khushi: Arnav! Her voice was struck in her throat as she couldn't even take his name out of shame. And that's when she saw him walking through the woods towards her with a slight smile on his face. He hadn't seen her yet, but the moment his eyes met hers, the smile was wiped off his face and a confused frown formed on his forehead. He stopped in his tracks for a moment and then again walked towards her. Khushi gritted her teeth and pressed her lips together out of anger. She got up to her feet with great difficulty and as soon as he reached her, before he could even utter a word, she clutched on to his collar almost digging her nails in his flesh and shouted.

Khushi: What the hell do you think I am; a sex object? Someone who is no more than a use and throw item for you? Isn't it? She shouted at the peak of her pitch. Her eyes were teary and red with pain, it hurt him to even look into those eyes and her rude and harsh words just made him speechless making him stand rooted to his place while she strangled his collar. Why did you do this to me? Tell me why? She wildly flung her arms hitting him on his rock solid chest with her tiny fists as by now tears started to flow down her pink cheeks and within seconds she collapsed unconscious in his arms, her body already too weak with all the love making and her mind tired thinking too much.

Arnav felt as if somebody had pierced his heart ... in fact cut his heart into pieces brutally murdering his soul. He shivered recalling her words spoken just moments ago. He held her close lightly kissing her forehead as a tear escaped his eye.

Arnav, without a second thought just picked her up in his arms and walked back into the tent placing her securely back on the mattress and lied down next to her pulling her into his embrace closing his eyes.

After what felt like ages, Khushi slowly came back to consciousness. She felt herself locked in his arms and slowly pulled her face around to see that they were back in bed in the tent. She tried moving away but nothing worked, he held her too close to himself. While trying to wriggle, she felt something between her thighs and slowly moved her hand down below to touch herself. She felt something like a cream on her fingertips as her delicate fingers touched the soreness and she bit her lip out of pain letting out a slight moan.

Arnav's hand immediately caught hers and pulled it away whispering to her. Arnav: It's an ointment. It will make you feel better. Don't rub it off.

Khushi: Leave me! She said trying to get out of his hold pushing him away. But he didn't bother and took her lips in an explosive passionate kiss turning her cries into moans and slowly making her respond to him with the same intensity. He left her lips when they both became out of breath but kept leaning over her, their foreheads joining and his warm breath lying over her lips. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and without looking at him turned her face away.

Khushi: Leave me! She whispered feeling pained and disgusted in his arms.  But this time Arnav looked at her angry. What the hell was her problem? Why was she saying all this to him and reacting like this?

Arnav: Why? Why should I leave you? He asked his face inches away from her. And when she didn't respond or turned to look at him he forcefully held her chin and made her face him looking deep into her eyes.

Arnav: Look at me when I talk to you damn it! He said angry looking straight into her soul through those agony filled eyes. He knew that there was something really odd troubling her, which was making her behave in this way. And he wanted her to tell him that. What had he done to deserve such treatment?  

Arnav: Answer me! Why should I leave you?

Khushi: Because you don't need me now! She blasted. You have done whatever you wanted me for and now I have nothing more to offer you.

Arnav: And how can you be sure about it? He asked looking straight in her eyes.

Khushi looked at him bewildered and confused. First he left her, and now he was here making some random statements.

Arnav: I wanted you since the very first time I saw you. I want you now and I would want you for the rest of my life! Now do you have a problem with it?

Khushi: You really think ... Khushi was about to respond but he didn't let her interrupting in between.

Arnav: I know what you think of me as and I know that you don't trust me, I am not even asking for it. But for heaven's sake stop making such disgusting assumptions about me.

Khushi: If I am just assuming things then prove that you weren't planning to leave me. Where were you?

Khushi had always been very insecure about her relationship with him and today after she had given him her everything, not even in her worst nightmare would she want to experience the pain of him leaving her. He hadn't even told her that he loved her yet. Their relationship had always been limited to being just physical and that somewhere was troubling her too much. But for Arnav it was a question on his self respect and a question over his feelings towards her. He looked at her with a sarcastic smile planted on his lips.

Arnav: Prove? Why should I tell you anything about where I was, when you wouldn't believe it Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta? I don't owe an explanation to someone who doesn't trust me anyway!

He got off her immediately but the moment he moved away an ointment dropped off his pocket along with the keys to his jeep just next to her. Khushi looked at the keys and the ointment and then back at Arnav shocked and guilty.

He had gone back to the jeep in the morning to get her an ointment??? And what all rubbish hadn't she thought about him? She wanted to kick herself at the moment. But Arnav was really hurt; he looked at her with indifference and then just bent down to pickup his keys putting it back in his pocket. He passed on the ointment to her and said: You may need it!

Khushi: Arnav ... she wanted to say sorry but before she could say anything, the usual final verdict came.

Arnav: Get ready quickly; we are leaving back for Delhi. Arnav picked up his backpack hurriedly and walked out of the tent without giving her a second look.

Next: Arnav takes Khushi to Vadhera Haveli!

Plz hit the like button and Comment!

See you at pg 94!

Love

Shopau

Edited by Shopau - 23 May 2012 at 4:13pm

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_kapoorrithuparnahoneyboney1bhavanigunazyra94kk10sonalashishbaby2012vanesha230thepelicanjaasz_25ankitakhinvasarEujenedivyyasreetomchi94pranaaF.R.I.E.N.D.SMONAKARANashisumitarshihydfanssamarVkesritz21punjabiquddiprathana94arhiluv101twinkle662Aym7Cutiee_Ashhprietypkethgauthami1Zindagirocks_21norisharsshreeDazlingdivyashivani15lankangujuprincez08-divya-..anisha..shalinikanaguTaz.roxoxserina087andru_skschattenadiya1714Khuarvday_lilyArchu61jankisoni86LivetopartyNeeltaratracy1191jnfrjnfrSim1234maniac_arshidiyawaqashasheytokyoAplihsPadduBarunHolicMeeshaaliGogoismitasanjuarshinissopran28671SAM32Arshi1195sessy45678songcoupleluckylucky1rockinggirl5rparashglv_15lovespellApples94wafa.Mkarismahakunamatata-Siaa-batgirl67kohli4everrashgirl000hiddenpearlroohi_loveDEE2803vikadesigirlcpervaizgilmoresmile1412mandira1magss24desikalakaarm-g19Glimmersaarah96blah_blah3Ashavicrazy44Honkytonkvidya.sanjayaakriti120pinkpearlzshristi1cyum321Ishrafan11bhavnahstonexabivicky86ParneetSchahaat.serialmaniacN0306arhilover55mistyrainshararnavarnaushiemistrybarun_loverfarishta12kaur94sarita_barundeeswarnaPepsiGirl101jahnvi.luvs.ASRarcha2810deepika45frenzyyStapletonfarheen75zafikvarshashonagudiadesisweetheart9debby_11basicquestion1meenalumaAeDilHaiMushkilpri12MISTIEsiva2901sweetygirl28Tyro..Anita..-Zara-sweet scorpioEthereal-PathMistiofMistzHansaNtinselprettyasjenangelic shaz-Yuks-FAYKHAN29rukuswasthikalaksh65angeldream14LyssaPiesarunsashasinghrkapoor1382-MKB-fffan123seeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17asrcrazestunning.ayeshadumasmysteriousmilliDownhill

Go to top