Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF Ke Dhoop Chhaon Ka Thread 2 (Page 10)

Honkytonk Goldie
Honkytonk
Honkytonk

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Excellent chapter!!! Detective Khushi is slowly unraveling this mystery!!!

Thanks for PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopau

Shopau Senior Member
Shopau
Shopau

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Part 17

Khushi stood their shocked as she heard about Arvind committing suicide.

Khushi: Suicide? She murmured to herself.

Rahim Chacha: yes! In this very study. This was the place where he used to spend most of his days after Maanyata bibi left. I am sure this place is haunted. The other day Rani sahiba fainted in this room too. I am telling you bitiya; it's not safe for you to come here. He said in a dramatic way.

Khushi ignored the silly haunted part and asked further: Why did he commit suicide?

RC: Of course he would. After whatever he did with Maanyata bibi ... He looked down ashamed and continued. He wasn't left with any other choice, was he? He said with disappointment and pity for Arvind. Khushi too looked down realizing that RC was talking about Arvind throwing out Maanyata from the Raizaada mansion. But then realized that maybe she could find some info from him.

Khushi: Yes, but why did he do that? I mean why would he do any such thing which would make him pay so heavily as to take his own life?

RC: Misunderstanding Bitiya! Not always is just what we see and hear is the right. Neither is just what can be proved the truth.

Khushi: So was Arvind uncle guilty about what he did to aunty? And what misunderstanding are you talking about?

RC: Let it be Khushi bitiya. Anyways Arnav baba ...

He was about to continue when Khushi saw Nani coming into the study and stopped RC from saying anything else changing the topic.

Khushi: Oh yes! ARNAV! She said smiling foolishly to which RC looked at her confused. Chacha where is Arnav. I haven't seen him around today?

RC: Bitiya, Arnav Baba left early in the morning itself around 5 am. Maybe he has gone for trekking. It's a weekend too so I am guessing so. He only leaves this early when he goes for trekking.

Khushi: Oh! She whispered not liking the sound of him being away. How long for would he be away?

Nani: three-four days at least. He's out of station. Nani answered entering the study before RC could answer.

Nani: Rahim, you go and clean the shelves. And make sure all the books are arranged neatly. She sent him away and then turned to Khushi. What are you doing here Khushi?

Khushi: No..nothing Nani. I just saw RC here so thought of asking him about Arnav. That's all. She said not looking Nani in the eye and stammering while lying to her. Nani noticed but ignored. She knew Khushi was stubborn like her mother. She wouldn't let go things off so easily.

Khushi: Ah! Nani? Where has Arnav gone? She said a bit shy seeing Nani smiling at her. I mean.. just asking?

Nani: Manali.

Khushi: Hmm. She said and then started moving out ignoring Nani's gaze when she was stopped by Nani at the door.

Nani: I am glad you are thinking on those terms Khushi. She said casually.

Khushi: Ji? Nani: I am glad you are thinking about what I asked you?

Khushi: Ah! I am thinking about it Nani but I can't marry a man whose thinking about my mother is completely unacceptable to me. She said worried and sad.

Nani: I understand that Khushi, I know you will be able to change his views with time, but you need to know Khushi, that the hatred sown in his mind has been there for three generations. First his Nanaji, then his father and now him; Arvind had to pay for it Khushi, but I don't want Arnav too to pay for something he has no role to play in. That is why I tried to keep him away from his father's deeds.

Khushi: Just tell him the truth Nani. She said frustrated.

Nani: He wouldn't understand Khushi. And believe me; it's better for you too to stay out of all this. Concentrate on the present and your future bitiya. Don't let the past you both have nothing to do with ruin your both relationship.

Khushi: Of course it has to do with our relationship Nani! How can you expect both of us to be completely normal and happy around each other when all he has for my mother is utter hatred and disgust?

Nani: It's only about Arnav's feelings for Garima right? Then change those with your love for him Khushi. Love him so much that he only remembers you for your love and not for the hatred he has for Garima.

Khushi looked away in disagreement; it was just impossible for something like this to happen.

Nani: Trust me Khushi, telling him the truth wouldn't make things easier, it would give you both more pain and guilt about something you both don't deserve. I want your relationship to be beautiful and not the one paying for the past. Only love should dwell in it with no room for any kind of guilt and pain. She said with tears.

Khushi realized that Nani had a point. Arnav wasn't strong enough yet to believe her and go through the pain his father had left him to deal with. She had to develop her relationship with him first before she could keep the truth in front of him and maybe she will succeed in changing his thoughts about Garima too this way. But she herself would surely find the whole truth out somehow. Now the two things she desperately wanted to know were:

1)      What misunderstanding had made Arvind throw Maanyata out of the house which later had made him feel guilty and commit suicide?  

2)      Why was her staying in the Vadhera Haveli, insulting for her mother? There definitely was something fishy about it, as Garima had given her consent to stay in Arvind Singh Raizaada's Mansion, (the man who had thrown her best friend out) but not asked her to go to the Vadhera Haveli after her death. Why?

Khushi: Okay Nani, as you say. I wouldn't talk about the past to Arnav at all; promise. And I'll try and make this relationship work too.

Nani smiled and Khushi went to the pool side area. She spent gardening the plants some time and then suddenly left everything to go up and started packing. She quickly kept  all the least possible necessary stuff that she thought she could possibly need in her bag pack and rushed downstairs to Nani's room where she sat with Manorma Mami eating fruits.

Nani: Khushi bitiya? Why do you have your bag packed? She asked concerned that maybe Khushi was again planning to leave the house.

Khushi: No no! Don't worry Nani, I am not leaving, I mean I am going but I am not leaving the house.

Nani: Khushi, but where are you going? She asked confused with her answer.

Khushi: Manali! She said determined.

Nani: Manali?

Khushi smiled confirming and determined that now when she'll come back from Manali, she will no longer be doubtful or confused about her feelings and relationship with Arnav.

Next: Khushi and Arnav in Manali! Yipeee!

I am a bit bored of writing mystery so net few updates will be some hot romanceEmbarrassed Hope you wouldn't mindWink

Well some people were confused about Khushi's feelings so thought I would clear up the doubts.

Q: Why did Arvind commit suicide?

A: It should be clear after this update but still coz he felt guilty about his doings and it was too late to undo it or to plead for any kind of forgiveness. What made him do all that is still to be revealed! So keep reading.

Q: Khushi accepted that she's gonna marry Arnav then why is she confused?

A: well she does like Arnav and the way they have moved into more of a physical relationship then an emotional one she is confused if she can marry someone who is so negative about her mother and family. It's difficult for her that way + she wants to say yes to the marriage only after Arnav is a bit tolerant with discussions about Garima coz for now she has noticed him being completely intolerable with anything related to Garima in the House. Hope that's clear!

Q: Why doesn't Nani or Khushi give Arnav the journal to read and let him know the truth?

A: Khushi doesn't know the complete truth herself yet so wants to know the complete story before she tells him the truth (for now). But about Nani not telling, I have written scenes where you notice nani telling him certain things of the past and it is pretty clear from Arnav-Nani discussion that she has tried telling him the truth earlier too. But Arnav is emotionally too weak a person though he never shows it. He appears to be the arrogant rude and selfish man to the outside world but apparently that isn't the case. Khushi understood this after she saw him completely broken that night when she had just said a few negative words against his father. Thus she wants their relationship to be emotionally strong so that she can tell him the truth when the time comes!

Thank you for all your comments! Love you loads. Feel free to ask me questions!

Plz do hit the like button and comment loads!

see you at pg 20

Love

StarShopauStar

Edited by Shopau - 10 April 2012 at 7:22pm

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

sforswesalu6zsanjana_kapoorrithuparnaPriya4Mirrabhavanigunazyra94kk10baby2012vanesha230jaasz_25sunaina.999tomchi94pranaaF.R.I.E.N.D.SMONAKARANanu41982sukritaa12Aym7kp123kharunyatwinkle662Bajaj.rbprietypZindagirocks_21rsshreeCutiee_Ashhgujuprincez08ssafiyaa-divya-shivani15princessnidalankan321abcshalinikanaguvishrutaparit.mansitracy1191maniac_arshihasheyLivetopartyBellaKKhuarvday_lilybbinduasr_n_kkg_loverjankisoni86sai_nehainder1714serina087tokyoPadduBarunHolicMeeshaalisanjuarshikohli4everPiya.Dbatgirl67karismaApples94multifacetedsaiqa4eva-Siaa-Sim96SAM32khusiarnavarniepervaizsessywafa.Mrockinggirl5vikadesigirlcpervaizAMAL722roohi_lovecrazy44mandira1HonkytonkGlimmerblah_blah3hiddenpearlmeghnascindistancoolfloraAshavipinkpearlzbhavnahaakriti120neha2005stonexserialmaniaccyum321shristi1Ishrafan11mistyrainsbarun_loverkaur94segadAbi.Na-Viji-arnaushihararnavsmileyhug7679please6N0306sarita_barunzafiBunny_Bearfrenzyydaisydee425deeswarnaSkiranudaymanyata07PepsiGirl101archa2810deepika45basicquestion1moon_minekvarshashonagudiachahaat.desisweetheart9AeDilHaiMushkilcasker.Sandal.meenalumarukuswasthika-Zara-Tyropunam2712MrMrsChiping.GoGreenEthereal-Path-Yuks-HansaNtinselsweetygirl28..Anita..rkapoor1382-MKB-alicia.Mrs_Darcy_17FAYKHAN29LyssaPieangeldream14-chamkilli-mysteriousmillidumasDownhill

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
res

YAY!!!!!! i am first to comment...i feel accomplished
i am glad some of the mystery is solved
i can't wait to read about manali
thanks a bunch for the pm

Edited by anita_21492 - 10 April 2012 at 7:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopauBlondiexzy

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
simply brilliant

Shopau

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Third? I'll settle..

*edited*

Loved the update! OH YEAH! Next few updates are romantic! You just totally made my evening..

Loved how Khushi can't lie.. You added a whole new dimension of her honesty and innocence..

Arnav.. Arnav Arnav Arnav.. I'm guessing he ran away from his feelings?

And I j'adored how Khushi says she's going to Manali, with pura Haq! SAADA HAQ!

nani is being really stupid by not telling Arnav the truth.. He should know! 

Loved the update, incase I haven't mentioned it, and please continue! :D

Edited by purplekid - 10 April 2012 at 7:39pm

Shopau

kyunki_iloveu Goldie
kyunki_iloveu
kyunki_iloveu

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
that was a gr8 update...cant wait to read the romance...tht is always the best part in any show or ff...especially if it is khushi and arnav..:)

Shopau

asr_n_kkg_lover Senior Member
asr_n_kkg_lover
asr_n_kkg_lover

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
i fink im 3rd or 4th so kool
enyways luved it
xxx

Shopau

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler