India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

~Fan Fiction~ "Jeeyenge Ek Doosre Ke Liye"

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Namaskar SBSians Smile  Sorry I haven't really been around lately other than updating, due to life being so hectic and busy for the most part.  I do want to share a couple of my comments for Thursday and Friday's epis but I'll sum it up and include it in my update/gupshup for Monday's epi.

Also, I'm sorry that I haven't started my weekend thread "Saas's Scene of the Week" yet, that I was supposed to start a few weeks back...I'm working on picking out the first one so hopefully I'll have it up soon Smile

Right now I'm here on a different purpose...I've been wanting to write an OS for TejYa for a long time now...I have had a lot of ideas and moments of theirs run through my head but never got around to writing them down.  I was actually working on a piece for my fiction writing class when I got stuck and I needed something to write to get my mind off of what I was doing so I finally sat down today for a short TejYa exercise that I'm hoping will work its way into becoming a nice long piece of fan fiction.  It's very different from the way I usually write my own original stories but since I was more trying to capture a scene in a show, I think it works, hopefully LOL

Please share your comments Smile I love to get feedback.

~Tejy

"Jeeyenge Ek Doosre Ke Liye"

Tej sat on the sofa outside Toasty's room, numb and unable to process anything going on around him.  He could neither hear Sudha's sobs near him or Pashu attempting to comfort him with words.  He was in a coma of his own except everything was tuned out and all he could see or hear were his memories with Toasty.  The one that kept coming back to him was the day when they both finally had their introduction.

"Hi, I'm Toasty.  SY BCom"

"Toasty?"

"Jee, voh actually, jab main Mumma ke peyt mein thi, voh bohut zyaada toast khaayi, aur isiliye sab mujhe pyaar se Toasty bulaate hai" Tej loved the life that filled this girl...so energetic and genuinely happy.  He was pulled into her energy, letting go of a bit of his shyness to admit to having noticed her in his class before.  She seemed amazed to know this and he felt his face go warm with embarrassment at his confession.  He quickly moved on, making his introduction.

"Tej, Tej Prakash Chaturvedi."  He put his hand forward and when she accepted it, he had felt this bubbling, adrenaline rush type sensation that spread through all his veins.

"Nice to meet you Tej" Her smile was one that stood out.  He had never been so fascinated by a girl's smile before.  When she climbed onto his bike and held his shoulder, his heartbeat quickened strangely in a way he had not experienced before, and the nervousness of this change caused him to suggest her to hold the back handle, when really he wished she would continue holding his shoulder.  It made him feel like he had found a friend who was ready to be there for him and hold onto him no matter what life threw at him.

But what should he do when life threw such a dilemma at him and he didn't have his friend to support him because her state did not allow for her to hold his shoulder, and it was this state of hers that was the cause of his distress.  His Toasty...his best friend...his love...his girlfriend...his wife...his everything...  He wished he could do something; pull out a needle and thread and sew her life tightly back to her like the top buttons she had been sewing onto his shirts for the past four years. 

He looked up at the Ganeshji idol at the end of the hallway and thought to himself, "Agar aap usse cheen nay vaala hi tha, toh introduction kyon karvaaya?  Usse mere zindagi mein kyon laaya?  Aaj agar usse kuch ho jaata, main marr jaoonga...marr jaoonga main apni Toasty ke bina."  He sighed deeply, the painful tightening of his throat and chest barely allowing him to breathe.  He was certain if that dreadful moment came when the doctor said that Toasty did not make it, he would be unable to take another breath. 

"Nahin...nahin," Tej thought frustratedly, "kuch nahin hoga usse.  Main aapko usse door nahin le jaane doonga...mujse door nahin jayegi voh.  Aur agar aap usse le jaate, toh mujhe bhi le jaana hoga.  Haan, main bhi jaoonga meri Toasty ke saath."  A fire ignited within him, lifting him off the sofa, like the smoke rising from a flame, and drifting towards Toasty's room.  He didn't even fully acknowledge what he was doing until he opened the door and saw his Toasty, laying still--the complete opposite of his full of life Toasty--before him.  Images of her laughing face, those love filled eyes, and smile filled his head and seeing her so unresponsive now stabbed an invisible knife through his chest.  He struggled to swallow away his tears as he let his frustration and anger take hold.  This was his last attempt at trying to spark up a response; if Toasty didn't react, he didn't know what he would do.

"Toh tumne faisla kar hi liya ke tum mujhe chodkar chale jaogi?"  He narrowed his eyes at her lifeless face, "Vaada tod rahi ho? Yaad hai na voh vaada jo hum dono saath milke liye the humaara pyaar ka izhaar karne ke vaqt par.  Hum ek doosre ke liye jeeyenge, ek doosre ke saath.  Matlab tum ab vaada todne vaali ho.  Agar tum mere liye jee rahe hote, toh ab tak tum ut the, Toasty, aur mujse keh dehti ke 'Tej, mat ro.  Tumhaari Toasty tumhaare saath hai..main bilkul theek hoon.  Aisa mat tootna mere vajah se.'  Magar tumne aisa nahin kiya...vakri, tumne toh opposite hi kar diya.  Ek pal aisa lagta hai jaise tum theek ho rahe ho aur phir agle second, aankhon ke saamne saare umeed tukde ho jaate hain."  He sniffled loudly, the built up tears stored in his bottom eyelid escaping and falling down his cheeks.

"Theeke..theeke...agar tumhe haar maanna hai toh phir theeke.  Par tum mujse door nahin jaa paogi, Toasty, kyonki main tumhe nahin jaane doonga mere baghair.  Tum jahaan bhi jaogi, main tumhaare peeche hi aaoonga.  Agar tumhe voh vaada nahin nibhaana hai toh mat nibhao, par main zaroor nibhaaonga.  Sochlo Toasty...ek aur baar tum bohut mehnat karni hogi mujhe paane ke liye.  Uss toote huwe button vaala ladka, jo ladkiyon ke tara sharmaata hai, usse apne trap mein phasaane ka cycle phir scratch se hi shuru karna hoga...aur usse pehle mujse 18 saal door rehna hoga.  Main kehta hoon ke ab toh hum saath hain...main trap main phasaa...pyaar hogayi...shaadi bhi huwa...asaan yahi hoga ke hum issi zindagi mein jee lete...par agar tum nahin jeena chathi hai toh phir theeke...mujhe bhi nahin jeena hai ek duniya mein jahaan tum nahin ho.  I swear, Toasty, I won't live without you...mere jaan jitna maiyne rakhte hai, tumhaare usse bhi zyaada maiyne rakhte mere liye kyonki tum ho mere jaan, meri zindagi.  Tumhaare sarr ki kasam Toasty, I'll die without you."  He placed his hand on top of her head, stroking her hair.  "Faisla tumhaari hai. "  He bent down to kiss her forehead, then turned to walk back out to the hall.   

A forced gust of air, attempting to form a word, stopped him.  He paused, staring at the door, waiting to hear it again before he let his hopes rise.

"Tej."  His name coming from her mouth sounded weak and airy but there was a different strength behind it'one of someone fighting to hold onto the ledge of a cliff as the threat of falling off surrounded her.

"Toasty."  Tej said, turning quickly and rushing to her side, taking her hand in his.  He looked straight into her open eyes and let the peace and relief of the moment wash over him like a cleansing wave of water.    

To be continued' 

Edited by Tejy77 - 08 April 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.Sandstone

kajal_aarav Senior Member
kajal_aarav
kajal_aarav

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
it's really nice. please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hey Tejy, I am not into fanfics so won't be able to comment on your writing. I hope you don't mind Hug

Tejy_Kumari

.PerfectLove. IF-Dazzler
.PerfectLove.
.PerfectLove.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
very very very niceEmbarrassed yess, very cute & emotionalHug

do continue..SmileSmile for sure tej ki toasty will be back home.. i saw them and i jumped off.. i couldn't hold the happinessLOL everyone in C family are very very happy 

Tejy_Kumari

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc113

Hey Tejy, I am not into fanfics so won't be able to comment on your writing. I hope you don't mind Hug

No, I don't mind at all Smile  Totally understand!  I actually tend to be pretty picky when it comes to which One Shots and FanFics I read, if I choose to read any at all.  I don't really write a lot of fanfics either but there are too many TejYa scenes in my head that I had to get out since they were blocking my own characters so I decided to take it as an exercise LOL  Because it's based off of already made characters and a show, its more like a script than a story to me LOL

No problem yaar Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113.PerfectLove.

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SBSRocks

very very very niceEmbarrassed yess, very cute & emotionalHug

do continue..SmileSmile for sure tej ki toasty will be back home.. i saw them and i jumped off.. i couldn't hold the happinessLOL everyone in C family are very very happy 

Thanks yaar Smile  It's a little senti for me at times LOL but since I was writing from the CV's perspective on Tej's character, I thought I might as well play around with making it a little dramatic LOL

.PerfectLove.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index