Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Nadia Khan Show - Veena Malik... Your Views? (Page 2)

-Insight- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Babrik ...ewww Stern Smile ..what doo doo dooo dooo I doo wanrted aaanrd whaat dooo dooo GAAAL ..arre baba if you cant speak english, speak urdu. Kisse ne gunpoint parr kaha tha ke English bolo, dont make fool out of youself...ooh wait, you already have ROFL Veena the fearless ROFL...And Nadia Khan.you just think about TRP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taify-shabz-

diju Groupbie
diju
diju

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I think the interview was a lil too over the top and some of the things that ex-bf of veena said were very cheap. Even though Veena is not someone I respect and I think she has done things in life that are against our culture and religion, I don't think she posed nude. The thing with veena is if she does something wrong she accepts that she has done that wrong thing. So when she says the pics were morphed I believe her. But then again aa bikini isnt much appropriate, however she did say that her whole body was tattooed so that kinda makes it better. But the point is that if she didn't pose nude we should at least accept the fact she didn't do it. 
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hey due to some reasons I missed it !! can anyone please provide with a link to watch it?? I have searched it on youtube but couldnt find it !!!
noorkhan65 Newbie
noorkhan65
noorkhan65

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
The interview was too over the top for me. It was interesting because just a few days ago Nadia was going on about how her shows were done with "decency" and all, she was purposely belittling other shows. I also remember when the whole "Maya Khan" incident occurred, she was the one that spoke out, claiming that even the most controversial topics were handled very delicately on her show... YEAH RIGHT. But genuinely speaking. the last episode was too much. I do agree and disagree with some of the stuff Veena said, but I think we should look at ourselves first, before pointing fingers at others we should realize that we all have comitted our own sins, no matter how little or big they are. After all, we're not all saints and nor do we know Veena personally. I believe that we should just forget about Veena Malik and move on, considering there are bigger issues that this country needs to deal with.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_angel90desigrl414

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Babrik ki Punjuenglish pe main sadqe jaaon.. I believe the show was not well thought and prepared.. It did look like staged..It would have been better if Veena was present in person..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

yuck Dead

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
list of things that the audience could have been spared ,
  • babrik admitting he is a womaniser.
  • babrik admitting he has slept with several women.
  • babrik speaking englishLOL
  • babrik mentioning bra
  • veena saying SHAATup in the end...that was so fake...the whole next episode looks so staged and fake.
  • veena's take on hugging and kissing ASH-mit as pure and bootiful...what part of Pakistan thinks relation with other men as pure and bootiful...she needs a reality check.
  • does the girl not own a pair of shalwar qameez...not that i am against western outfits, but kabhi to qaumi libas pehen lo,pakistaniyon..."pakistan say mujhe bohat mohabbat milli, mujhe koi nahin nikal sakta...blah blah.Angry
  • veena comparing herself with someone who has been snatched of her dupattaConfused...girl...bikini,dupatta...huge difference.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taify

Go to top