Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Chat Corner #10| New CC link p.118 (Page 47)

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Originally posted by SriB

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

@SriB
Tell me about your other interests didi...I am eager to know about it...
I have a passion for cooking. I give cooking classes. As I live in china , I am learning Chinese. I find it very interesting.I am a stay at home mom of two boys. So lot of time goes in attending school meetings and organizing school events and charity programs 
Di u like cooking?? wow...my mom is teaching me how to cook during holidays, n i really mess up things oftenCry
 The more you mess up the more experience you get . So do carry on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Hi sri Di once again and Hi Kishore bhai, m fine and u?
@Nancy
I doing fine behen...nice talking to you again...

me too bhai
n the new promo is really pissing me off..what the hell yaar...RaYa separation in such a worst wayAngry
@Nancy
Don't worry behen...we also need negatives in the serial...but I hope it is not messy...the negative events will strengthen Ra Ya's bond...now do you find me shy?...Wink

arre bhai i've no problem with negatives or separation...even i want a tadka and a small separation... but this way??how come Karthik hit Nuts? now Ram has no other way but to support her sis, and what will Priya do?so confusingConfused

oho so bhai is opening and breaking walls of shynessLOL..., what abt opening in real world?u may find a Priya for urselfWink
@Nancy
Aakhir bhai kiska hoon?...don't land me in trouble mata ji...LOL

eh, why??...u r no less than our Golu RamTongue
@Nancy
Thanks for comparison...but I am not king size like him...even today if a girl comes that side, I run 100 kms away from that direction...thanks to IF,,,,it has given me some courage...LOL

Do you feel we scare you Kishore?

TVserialfreak

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

@SriB
I have a passion for cooking. I give cooking classes. As I live in china , I am learning Chinese. I find it very interesting.I am a stay at home mom of two boys. So lot of time goes in attending school meetings and organizing school events and charity programs 
@SriB
Nice to hear didi...I am not that much of a traveler...prefer staying at home...but music is my life...I listen to classical music, film music etc...drawing and sketching are my hobbies...of late after coming here, writing too has become one of them...thanks to Lalita didi and other great writers on this forum...they are a big source of inspiration to me...

Do continue writing Kishore. You have a flair for it. I like painting  but after the kids didn't have time. I think I' ll go back to it now that they are all grown up and can take of themselves,they don't need me 24/7

TVserialfreak

NancyNuts IF-Dazzler
NancyNuts
NancyNuts

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Wink

@Nancy

me too bhai
n the new promo is really pissing me off..what the hell yaar...RaYa separation in such a worst wayAngry
@Nancy
Don't worry behen...we also need negatives in the serial...but I hope it is not messy...the negative events will strengthen Ra Ya's bond...now do you find me shy?...Wink

arre bhai i've no problem with negatives or separation...even i want a tadka and a small separation... but this way??how come Karthik hit Nuts? now Ram has no other way but to support her sis, and what will Priya do?so confusingConfused

oho so bhai is opening and breaking walls of shynessLOL..., what abt opening in real world?u may find a Priya for urselfWink
@Nancy

@Nancy
Thanks for comparison...but I am not king size like him...even today if a girl comes that side, I run 100 kms away from that direction...thanks to IF,,,,it has given me some courage...LOL

haan bhai do u think we scare u??
and by comparing u to Ram, i didn't mean it in his size but shyness, see he also used to run away seeing girls but what happened once Priya entered his lifeWink

TVserialfreak

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Wink

@Nancy

me too bhai
@Nancy

@Nancy

@Nancy

haan bhai do u think we scare u??
and by comparing u to Ram, i didn't mean it in his size but shyness, see he also used to run away seeing girls but what happened once Priya entered his lifeWink
 Exactly. Well said Nancy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NancyNutsTVserialfreak

NancyNuts IF-Dazzler
NancyNuts
NancyNuts

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

@SriB
Di u like cooking?? wow...my mom is teaching me how to cook during holidays, n i really mess up things oftenCry
Thank You for the advice Di. Will always remember this

and one thing Di- u must have learnt to speak Chinese flawlessly after all this while na? is it easy?

TVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

@Nancy

me too bhai
@Nancy

@Nancy

@Nancy

@SriB, @ Nancy
Not at all ...I enjoy every moment being here...after all, its the first time in my life I get to interact with so many ladies...whom I see as sisters...but the truth is that I can't face a girl in person...that also I am trying to overcome...with your support and care, I will overcome that too...

Edited by TVserialfreak - 10 April 2012 at 9:29am
SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

@SriB
Thank You for the advice Di. Will always remember this

and one thing Di- u must have learnt to speak Chinese flawlessly after all this while na? is it easy?
I can communicate well enough . Pronunciation in tones still lacking but the Chinese are very forgiving to us foreigners who try to speak their language. Speaking is not difficult but the writing part takes some effort.

TVserialfreak

Go to top