Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Chat Corner #10| New CC link p.118 (Page 32)

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Nahi Nahi Beta. we were only Mad House until you joined us and now it has become Besharam CC.. hahaha..
Teri credit mein kabhi nahi le sakti my CNN.. hahahahaha
[/QUOTE]really tum kitni mohan ho, itni badhi sacrifice oh bhi mere liye, thanx but no thanx mujhe aap ki sacrifice nahi chahiye, tumhi rakhlo,

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by ravichitra

[QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=ravichitra][QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=ravichitra]
No aap please. It makes me feel heavy. I dont like that prefix with personal people. I am in AP. I read, i enjoy games and i enjoy cooking.

Kool.. Chalo Aap drop kar deti hoon. But you are a Doc right? AP?? Sri would eat it up Chitra. She goes nuts when she talks to pple from her hometown. Sitting in China, she misses home badly like rest of us of course.

Readin? suggest some good non fiction please. I hate reading. I have read about 3 books in my life. hahahha. But would like to start reading. give me ideas.
Cooking?? arre.. what is up with everyone being culinary expert on this fourm? except me??Cry

Koi toh khana banane wala hain na? I love to cook for my husband. But alas I hardly get a chance. either my mom-in-law cooks or my mom cooks in my maiden home. kya karein? i dont read lot of non-fiction. dad says i am not old enough for non fiction. But papillon is a goos option.
chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

[QUOTE=IndYa4u][QUOTE=jakther]
Hum hain Mittal

Hug

How are you? where are you? kya kar rahe ho aap? i am sure you are sooo much younger than me but still gonna call you aap.. Wink

Y aap? I am 27. So I'll call u di. So u tell me

WHOA.. you are a kid.. LOL YES you can call me whatever you want then.. haha..
Aap because i remember you being a doctor by profession? so its sure worthy of the respect.
Hows life? are you located in South India? what do you like to do beside hanging out with Mad pple like us.. hehe

No aap please. It makes me feel heavy. I dont like that prefix with personal people. I am in AP. I read, i enjoy games and i enjoy cooking.
ha ha ha cooking kya baat bataya  aap chitra di ab tou pakka Mittal aur Pooja tumse khana mang ne wale hai

Recipe se zyada nahi bata sakti dear Lakhi
TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Mittal didi...please don't land me in trouble...I am happy being a bhai to all of you...chitra didi and sri didi and yourself are my eldest sisters...I respect each one of you and all of you are so nice to me...have never seen such nice people around me...I feel happy when all of you call me bhai...this happiness is much more than having a girlfriend...in my opinion...I don't have any sisters in real life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetEtika-chitloner

-SweetEtika- IF-Dazzler
-SweetEtika-
-SweetEtika-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Nahi Nahi Beta. we were only Mad House until you joined us and now it has become Besharam CC.. hahaha..
Teri credit mein kabhi nahi le sakti my CNN.. hahahahaha
[/QUOTE]really tum kitni mohan ho, itni badhi sacrifice oh bhi mere liye, thanx but no thanx mujhe aap ki sacrifice nahi chahiye, tumhi rakhlo,
[/QUOTE]
lakhi di that is so rude mittal di aap ko itni badi position aur kitna bada sacrifice kar rahi hai aap ke liye. :-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Mittal didi...please don't land me in trouble...I am happy being a bhai to all of you...chitra didi and sri didi and yourself are my eldest sisters...I respect each one of you and all of you are so nice to me...have never seen such nice people around me...I feel happy when all of you call me bhai...this happiness is much more than having a girlfriend...in my opinion...I don't have any sisters in real life...

Thats cool. Jab naseeb mein likha hai tab girl friend bhi aa jayegi Kishore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetEtika-TVserialfreak

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Kishore bhaiya aap shaadi se itna bhaagte kyu rahe ho?, Apni Mittal ki tarha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Thats cool. Jab naseeb mein likha hai tab girl friend bhi aa jayegi Kishore.
@ravichitra
Thanks doctor didi...Embarrassed.

Go to top