Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Chat Corner #10| New CC link p.118 (Page 122)

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 9412

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by mem1

Originally posted by -varun-

Hi gita di..lakhi and saly...and all the beautiful women gracing thread! Lolz..


Hi Varun, Are you saying that Gita Di, lakhi and Saly are not beutiful??

BTW, how is the preparation going?
oh god woman woman...always think ulta!! ROFL arre you toh all are kamal ka phool ROFL


Accha so that leave me and Poo.. so you are saying we are not beautiful? how mean Chote.
its not like that..you are my lollypopROFL...and poo is my candyfloss !! ROFLROFL

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 8905

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by jakther

ek baat kahena hai saab ko, lekin ...


tell tell.. listening
sakshi ji ke fan club  ki comment main ek chese common hai oh kya pata hai?


Edited by jakther - 13 April 2012 at 11:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 9412

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Hi Varun, Lakhi, Saly and Mittal didi...Smile...All of you are having a very enjoyable time here I suppose...seems that I can't meet you guys tomorrow...Cry...my PC has gone for upgradation...so will be able to talk to you only on Monday...
hai kishore bhaiay how r u?
oh poor kishore! So soon you have made them all sisters??Shocked i think i will need to give you some classy classes...!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by mem1

Originally posted by -varun-

Hi gita di..lakhi and saly...and all the beautiful women gracing thread! Lolz..


Hi Varun, Are you saying that Gita Di, lakhi and Saly are not beutiful??

BTW, how is the preparation going?
oh god woman woman...always think ulta!! ROFL arre you toh all are kamal ka phool ROFL


Accha so that leave me and Poo.. so you are saying we are not beautiful? how mean Chote.
its not like that..you are my lollypopROFL...and poo is my candyfloss !! ROFLROFL


so sweet Chote. Chal isi baat pe Hug
TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 5374

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Hi Varun, Lakhi, Saly and Mittal didi...Smile...All of you are having a very enjoyable time here I suppose...seems that I can't meet you guys tomorrow...Cry...my PC has gone for upgradation...so will be able to talk to you only on Monday...
hai kishore bhaiay how r u?
oh poor kishore! So soon you have made them all sisters??Shocked i think i will need to give you some classy classes...!ROFL

@-varun-
I am fine being a bhai itself Varun...don't get me into trouble...being a bhai is a safe bet always...Wink...no regrets...Smile


Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 9412

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by Pooja05

Angie ka vanwaas khatam nahi ho raha...ek ek din lamba hai...
maine uska dard dekha hai...

</div>
parr sach mein maza aa gaya angie se mil ke...


<div>
hi pooh darling...how are you...i just finished sending you a pm...and oh it must have been so much fun nahi? How long was your meet? And where did you meet..i mean..in a park or cafe..or under a treeROFL..where?
Mittal ke rehete pooja se line mar rahe ho, tumhare tou band bajhna pakka hai. BTW hi Varun how r u? exam ke preparation kase chal rahe hai?


POO is free to take him any time... ROFL
oh lollypop pe candyfloss FREE! ROFLROFL bachat hi bachat ROFLROFL
jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 8905

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Hi Varun, Lakhi, Saly and Mittal didi...Smile...All of you are having a very enjoyable time here I suppose...seems that I can't meet you guys tomorrow...Cry...my PC has gone for upgradation...so will be able to talk to you only on Monday...
hai kishore bhaiay how r u?
oh poor kishore! So soon you have made them all sisters??Shocked i think i will need to give you some classy classes...!ROFL
Varun saab ko apni jese maat socho, actually kishore bhaiya is very Shy to talk any girls , aur tum tou hello hi & ...
IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Joined: 18 January 2005
Posts: 6545

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by jakther

ek baat kahena hai saab ko, lekin ...


tell tell.. listening
sakshi ji ke fan club  ki comment main ek chese common hai oh kya pata hai?



nahi ma'am. aap hi bata dijiye

If i had to guess.. "God Bless you and Keep Smiling"

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 1069   Views: 121105

-Srushti- 1069 121105 28 March 2015 at 9:34am by livingFree_Urv
Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: Natasha_shaikh   Replies: 1023   Views: 140544

Natasha_shaikh 1023 140544 25 February 2015 at 1:09am by thelostgirl
Bade Acche Laggte Hai Written & Video Update Archive

2 3 4 5

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 39   Views: 108044

-Nadii- 39 108044 07 September 2014 at 3:13pm by luvsakshi
||:.BALH-Music & Theme Tunes.:||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: psawyer   Replies: 226   Views: 90239

psawyer 226 90239 02 August 2013 at 8:47am by agneeputra
BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: macarons   Replies: 89   Views: 21795

macarons 89 21795 18 June 2012 at 6:07am by -Delena-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index