Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Chat Corner #10| New CC link p.118 (Page 119)

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

Originally posted by -varun-

Angie ka vanwaas khatam nahi ho raha...ek ek din lamba hai...
maine uska dard dekha hai...

parr sach mein maza aa gaya angie se mil ke...

hi pooh darling...how are you...i just finished sending you a pm...and oh it must have been so much fun nahi? How long was your meet? And where did you meet..i mean..in a park or cafe..or under a treeROFL..where?

Chote...i got your PM...

We met in hotel parking...met her kids, hubby, sasu ma sasurji...then we were off to Chipotle since mittal loves that place...from there we were talking about Thursday episode since angie could not see...ate...Sent SMS to Mittal...Mittal was too busy to talk to us...

Angie has a rose so i could recognize her and it was raining...

bhari barsaat mein mulaqaat hui allah miya...

Angie and i took pictures...

Angie and i will meet on sunday too before she heads back to her home...after sasu ma leaves then she has told me to bring mittal to her place...angie needs to have a face to face talk with mittal...usko sidhe line pe laana hai...

wow finally tum dono milhi gaye, happy 4 both of u, ab mittal ki bari.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-varun-][QUOTE=Pooja05] Angie ka vanwaas khatam nahi ho 

Chote...i got your PM...

We met in hotel parking...met her kids, hubby, sasu ma sasurji...then we were off to Chipotle since mittal loves that place...from there we were talking about Thursday episode since angie could not see...ate...Sent SMS to Mittal...Mittal was too busy to talk to us...

Angie and i will meet on sunday too before she heads back to her home...after sasu ma leaves then she has told me to bring mittal to her place...angie needs to have a face to face talk with mittal...usko sidhe line pe laana hai...

wah Kya romantic date thi. Gulab ka phool and all. Abe Angie se milne gayee thi  ki sasur ke aanken ladane?? haha

and yes. Both punks kept sending me txt messages to make me jealous WHILE I WAS WORKING LATE NIGHT. They went to mexican place on purpose to tease  me.

and yes.. Angie ka bulava aya hai Huston ka...
IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

[QUOTE=-varun-][QUOTE=Pooja05] Angie ka vanwaas 

Chote...i got your PM...

Haan Choti. Sasu ma jane ke baad. Huston ki trip hai abhi. to go see Angie Wink

Someday.. all 3 of us will come see you there.. yaar. to personally harass you.. hahahaha

Wink
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

hi pooh darling...how are you...i just finished sending you a pm...and oh it must have been so much fun nahi? How long was your meet? And where did you meet..i mean..in a park or cafe..or under a treeROFL..where?

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">Chote...i got your PM...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">We met in hotel parking...met her kids, hubby, sasu ma sasurji...then we were off to Chipotle since mittal loves that place...from there we were talking about Thursday episode since angie could not see...ate...Sent SMS to Mittal...Mittal was too busy to talk to us...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">Angie has a rose so i could recognize her and it was raining...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">bhari barsaat mein mulaqaat hui allah miya...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">Angie and i took pictures...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">Angie and i will meet on sunday too before she heads back to her home...after sasu ma leaves then she has told me to bring mittal to her place...angie needs to have a face to face talk with mittal...usko sidhe line pe laana hai...</font>

oh wow wow wow...raining and you recognising her coz she carried a rose...! ROFLROFLKya filmy hai yaar just like your city...
Wish i could make a thread on this...im already started to have all naughty ideas...! So tell us something about her mil...! How is she? Wow your meet must have been so beautiful and romantic...so if i ever come to US, would u be excited to meet me too??
jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndYa4u

</div>

<div>
Mittal ke rehete pooja se line mar rahe ho, tumhare tou band bajhna pakka hai. BTW hi Varun how r u? exam ke preparation kase chal rahe hai?

Lakhi - maine Chote ko kabhi claim kiya hi nahi. POO is free to take him any time... ROFL
really?
lakhi maine kab pooh ko line mara?? Maine toh sirf aankh maaraROFLROFLROFL
accha exam ki tyari main ah saab hi chal raha hai kya, main Sri ko PM vheju kya?

TVserialfreak

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Hi Varun, Lakhi, Saly and Mittal didi...Smile...All of you are having a very enjoyable time here I suppose...seems that I can't meet you guys tomorrow...Cry...my PC has gone for upgradation...so will be able to talk to you only on Monday...

Nahiii.

kick the PC to start it up again bro. How can you not have a PC?

@Mittal didi
Didi...mere paas PC hai...lekin usse upgrade karna hai...bahut purana ho gaya hai...main aap sab ko raat mein bahut miss karta hoon...after 11 in the night, mere papa mujhe PC use karne nahi dete aur aap sab usi time pe chat mein rehte ho...I am jealous of you people...Cry

Arre Kishore. Papa ko bol do na.. you are meeting all these sisters from far away land.. LOLLOL
bahut sharif di di  hai..
hahahah..

TVserialfreak

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-varun-][QUOTE=Pooja05] Angie ka vanwaas 

Chote...i got your PM...

Haan Choti. Sasu ma jane ke baad. Huston ki trip hai abhi. to go see Angie Wink

Someday.. all 3 of us will come see you there.. yaar. to personally harass you.. hahahaha

Wink
kyu saasuma ki jane ke baad kyu? saasuma se darte ho kya? pehele tou bohot badhi badhi bate kar rahe thi?
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-varun-][QUOTE=Pooja05] Angie ka vanwaas khatam nahi ho

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">Chote...i got your PM...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">We met in hotel parking...met her kids, hubby, sasu ma sasurji...then we were off to Chipotle since mittal loves that place...from there we were talking about Thursday episode since angie could not see...ate...Sent SMS to Mittal...Mittal was too busy to talk to us...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">Angie has a rose so i could recognize her and it was raining...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">bhari barsaat mein mulaqaat hui allah miya...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">Angie and i took pictures...</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="2">Angie and i will meet on sunday too before she heads back to her home...after sasu ma leaves then she has told me to bring mittal to her place...angie needs to have a face to face talk with mittal...usko sidhe line pe laana hai...</font>

wah Kya romantic date thi. Gulab ka phool and all. Abe Angie se milne gayee thi ki sasur ke aanken ladane?? haha

and yes. Both punks kept sending me txt messages to make me jealous WHILE I WAS WORKING LATE NIGHT. They went to mexican place on purpose to tease me.

and yes.. Angie ka bulava aya hai Huston ka...
aankheyon se goli maare! ROFL sasur kamaal, ready aankheyon se goli maareROFLROFL

Go to top