Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Chat Corner #10| New CC link p.118 (Page 10)

dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 2736

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
found this tweet by jai just now..
Jai Kalra ? @jaikalra
  • Close

#Lonavala wth wife n kid, room view at #DukesRetreat fab place,thanks @TaranaRaja for recommendationhttp://twitpic.com/97nnlb

 Hide photo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 6825

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
lakhi di & kishore bhai kaha chali gaee , bina bataye Cry
SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 4429

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayabhi

Originally posted by SriB

 Wow, love Maldives. Always wanted to visit.. So all schools in Maldives offer IGCSE and A levels?

yes u got it rightWink
What were your subjects in yr 11.?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 4429

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salsaly

lakhi di & kishore bhai kaha chali gaee , bina bataye Cry
 What were your subjects for IGCSE ? What are you taking for A levels. ? I want to know because my son keeps telling me mom, you don't know it's different from what you studied.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 2736

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

Originally posted by dayabhi

Originally posted by SriB

So Afnaan, what subjects are you taking for your a levels? 
history geography economics and statistics
that is with compulsary dhivehi language and islamic studies

in fact malidves is 100% muslim since 1153AD so we are tought it frm the beginning 
 That's nice. My teenager is in yr 10 now .will appear for IGCSE  next year.is it very tough. I am used to the Indian curriculum ,don't know about IGCSE .

It's damn easy...I got third place frm my school for the finals
my school exams were always difficult than the IGCSE ones
there's a website called xtremepapers.net
u can get syllabus  and past papers there to get ready for exams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 4429

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayabhi

Originally posted by SriB

Originally posted by dayabhi

Originally posted by SriB

So Afnaan, what subjects are you taking for your a levels? 
history geography economics and statistics
that is with compulsary dhivehi language and islamic studies

in fact malidves is 100% muslim since 1153AD so we are tought it frm the beginning 
 That's nice. My teenager is in yr 10 now .will appear for IGCSE  next year.is it very tough. I am used to the Indian curriculum ,don't know about IGCSE .

It's damn easy...I got third place frm my school for the finals
my school exams were always difficult than the IGCSE ones
there's a website called xtremepapers.net
u can get syllabus  and past papers there to get ready for exams
Thank you Afu,let me write it down dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 6825

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

Originally posted by dayabhi

Originally posted by SriB

 Wow, love Maldives. Always wanted to visit.. So all schools in Maldives offer IGCSE and A levels?

yes u got it rightWink
What were your subjects in yr 11.?
 


Edited by salsaly - 09 April 2012 at 2:56am
dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 2736

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

Originally posted by dayabhi

Originally posted by SriB

 Wow, love Maldives. Always wanted to visit.. So all schools in Maldives offer IGCSE and A levels?

yes u got it rightWink
What were your subjects in yr 11.?

in 2011 i did hist ,geo, lit, econ ,eng ,maths, dhiv and islam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 1069   Views: 117988

-Srushti- 1069 117988 28 March 2015 at 9:34am by livingFree_Urv
Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: Sandstone   Replies: 1023   Views: 137185

Sandstone 1023 137185 25 February 2015 at 1:09am by thelostgirl
Bade Acche Laggte Hai Written & Video Update Archive

2 3 4 5

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 39   Views: 106946

-Nadii- 39 106946 07 September 2014 at 3:13pm by luvsakshi
||:.BALH-Music & Theme Tunes.:||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: psawyer   Replies: 226   Views: 89382

psawyer 226 89382 02 August 2013 at 8:47am by agneeputra
BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: macarons   Replies: 89   Views: 21286

macarons 89 21286 18 June 2012 at 6:07am by -Delena-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index