Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SriB

I have a passion for cooking. I give cooking classes. As I live in china , I am learning Chinese. I find it very interesting.I am a stay at home mom of two boys. So lot of time goes in attending school meetings and organizing school events and charity programs 

@SriB
Nice to hear didi...I am not that much of a traveler...prefer staying at home...but music is my life...I listen to classical music, film music etc...drawing and sketching are my hobbies...of late after coming here, writing too has become one of them...thanks to Lalita didi and other great writers on this forum...they are a big source of inspiration to me...

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

trust CVs di? after this promo i really can't
but u r sooo positive in ur thoughts, good,we really need someone to calm us down
n do u think Ram would do something to clear up the mess as he did in Ayesha's case?never thought abt it but what an Idea Sir Ji!!

After creating a drama the CVs have always found innovative ways to resolve them at the same time taking the story forward. Remember everybody was expecting the haar issue to be dragged for a month or three weeks at least.nobody imagined it to be resolved in one episode and that too in such a dhamakedar slap to Sid. So Bharosa rakho. Everything will be fine.but they need some twist na to take the story forward. Did any one imagine the Big C so early on the story.my estimate was at least an year after the telecast they will show it.but see how the CVs are jumping the gun .
TVserialfreak thumbnail

eh, why??...u r no less than our Golu Ram๐Ÿ˜›

@Nancy
Thanks for comparison...but I am not king size like him...even today if a girl comes that side, I run 100 kms away from that direction...thanks to IF,,,,it has given me some courage...๐Ÿ˜†

SriB thumbnail

Di u like cooking?? wow...my mom is teaching me how to cook during holidays, n i really mess up things often๐Ÿ˜ญ

The more you mess up the more experience you get . So do carry on.
SriB thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

@Nancy
Thanks for comparison...but I am not king size like him...even today if a girl comes that side, I run 100 kms away from that direction...thanks to IF,,,,it has given me some courage...๐Ÿ˜†

Do you feel we scare you Kishore?
SriB thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

@SriB
Nice to hear didi...I am not that much of a traveler...prefer staying at home...but music is my life...I listen to classical music, film music etc...drawing and sketching are my hobbies...of late after coming here, writing too has become one of them...thanks to Lalita didi and other great writers on this forum...they are a big source of inspiration to me...

Do continue writing Kishore. You have a flair for it. I like painting  but after the kids didn't have time. I think I' ll go back to it now that they are all grown up and can take of themselves,they don't need me 24/7
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜‰

haan bhai do u think we scare u??
and by comparing u to Ram, i didn't mean it in his size but shyness, see he also used to run away seeing girls but what happened once Priya entered his life๐Ÿ˜‰
SriB thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‰

haan bhai do u think we scare u??
and by comparing u to Ram, i didn't mean it in his size but shyness, see he also used to run away seeing girls but what happened once Priya entered his life๐Ÿ˜‰

Exactly. Well said Nancy 
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The more you mess up the more experience you get . So do carry on.

Thank You for the advice Di. Will always remember this

and one thing Di- u must have learnt to speak Chinese flawlessly after all this while na? is it easy?
TVserialfreak thumbnail

@SriB, @ Nancy
Not at all ...I enjoy every moment being here...after all, its the first time in my life I get to interact with so many ladies...whom I see as sisters...but the truth is that I can't face a girl in person...that also I am trying to overcome...with your support and care, I will overcome that too...

Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago