Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Resort Incident is shown. Then Megha outside their house. A Autowala comes but megha doesn't take the auto as she seems to have second thoughts about returning to the office. Mohan is in his bike across. She looks at him and mohan gives her reassuring look. 

Voice over says "Ek Hadse ne tohdiya megha ka vishwas, kya mohan jaga paayega megha me phirse naya hosla" (Don't know if all the words are correct) 

Video Link courtesy: Amisha

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 09 April 2012 at 1:25am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

pringle6-Swetha--Roopa-ulakminilidvinThePirateKingminihussainsaurisAbhiAnifatim30sari26saher_90Seebz-acacia-MicronwutheringGoodbyeMeera_Ka_MohanVJ-LNMDJrsk16MR21shanu4princy48sumona28-Mithuna-Rolzzsun-naaaaaaaaamemadshamilNeelimaSJmisty85manesha76_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-AreYaarBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo for Monday(Vid Link Added)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumona28

IF-Sizzlerz

sumona28

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this

I watched it too

Mohan hai na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I hope Meghan go office together on Mohan's bike. TFS!! Big smile Where is the vid link btw? Ouch

memad

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I hope Meghan go office together on Mohan's bike. TFS!! Big smile Where is the vid link btw? Ouch

For Video Link, we need Amisha. I think she doesn't come online around this time. Thats why i made the post. Frequecy of promo is also very less. 

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Ab intezaar ke sivaaye aur kya kare...Chalo Meghan ke liye yeh bhi sahi. Embarrassed

-acacia-

IF-Dazzler

-acacia-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dear

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks ! I saw it. Awsome promo as always. Don't worry megha will go to office bcuz apna monu hai naa...

manesha76

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.