India-Forums

Sweet can cause diabetes... (Page 2)

restoration Groupbie
restoration
restoration

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
its obvious the two judges geeta and remo have been trying to bring down raghav for the past two weeks. they were singularly targeting raghav by nitpicking on him while declaring pradeep and NEERAV as flawless.  i get they want to level the playing field for their own contestants but it is costing raghav his morale.  

mohena has been heavily publicized by the channel from the very beginning over the other contestant. it cant be for any other reason...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazybantupurpleymatterdumbledore1

dumbledore1 Senior Member
dumbledore1
dumbledore1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Too much politics on the show.
purpleymatter Senior Member
purpleymatter
purpleymatter

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Woah I noticed the Raghav treatment as well. He is so much better than this. On the other hand, Mohina gets a pass for everything. 
crazybantu Newbie
crazybantu
crazybantu

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks guys I am glad many of you agree with me...

April 14th episode...so we all know Mohina cannot do traditional indian dance...honestly her Mujra SUCKED!!! even Kareena in the movie was tad bit better...all mohina did was roll around the stage...but just coz she cried in her last indian dance solo...poor Geeta maa said "your eye move was hard ...not many can do it and done welL"...ahahahahah does Geeta maa know whats "DOUBLE JOINT"???  I am no dancer at all but that eye brow thing I can do it with ease...even more clear than Mohina (hers was not precise and clear)...Lord many human beings are Double Jointed at various parts of their bodies...No big deal...

I looovvveddd Terence criticism to Mohina...ahahah Remo's face was like "bloody hell Mr. T...how dare you interrupt in the cash flow for my next movie"...dont diss the Rajkumari...she's my money machine...(no offence to anyone)

The best part was: Mohena is #5...time to go princess...some fairy tales dont last forever!!!
kirthii Senior Member
kirthii
kirthii

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazybantu

Thanks guys I am glad many of you agree with me...

April 14th episode...so we all know Mohina cannot do traditional indian dance...honestly her Mujra SUCKED!!! even Kareena in the movie was tad bit better...all mohina did was roll around the stage...but just coz she cried in her last indian dance solo...poor Geeta maa said "your eye move was hard ...not many can do it and done welL"...ahahahahah does Geeta maa know whats "DOUBLE JOINT"???  I am no dancer at all but that eye brow thing I can do it with ease...even more clear than Mohina (hers was not precise and clear)...Lord many human beings are Double Jointed at various parts of their bodies...No big deal...

I looovvveddd Terence criticism to Mohina...ahahah Remo's face was like "bloody hell Mr. T...how dare you interrupt in the cash flow for my next movie"...dont diss the Rajkumari...she's my money machine...(no offence to anyone)

The best part was: Mohena is #5...time to go princess...some fairy tales dont last forever!!!

omggg i just can t stop laughinggg
greatt greattt, exactlyyy, i noticed tht remo's faceee was likee thttt, but u killeddmeee, soo funnyyy
finally terrence criticized mohenaaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index