Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Is EVIL necessary in creation and social progress? (Page 3)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

I thank both of you girls (confused.com and blue-ice) for putting me together with Summer and therefore being kind. Yes I am not a bad person myself however please do not do that lol. Believe me I am being honest here and speaking from my heart. You cannot mix chalk and cheese.  

He is so tolerant, always positive, never argues and yet presents his point intelligently and has no one here who dislikes him and is not friends with him. In my initial days I was struck by this quality of his lol. I will be honest today and will say that at that time I thought only a person who takes virtuals lightly or basically does not care about fellow virtuals could behave in this manner. However when Kat bro passed away we saw his caring side. Quietly I observed him how he would post songs, send us reminders, messages and ask us to remember him. Lets be frank. Who cares? Almost everyone has forgotten kat bro and one member who did not forget was summer, someone who I thought was a non-emotional spammer. lol. I couldnt be more wrong.

These are no ordinary qualities friends. We have someone special here and we must acknowledge such members. Maybe IF should have some sort of award ceremony where Summer3 should get lifetime a achievement award. Mr. Shahruk is sweatheart of many girls and aunties and idol of many guys and uncles. He is the King of entertainment who everyone loves. I think Summer is of that level. He is a star, a mega star, a super star.

I always wanted to pay a tribute to him and today I just felt like telling all. May he reach 500,000 posts, may he always be there to guide us, may Allah/God/Bhagwan et al. give him the best of life and may he always remains like this. These are my feelings based on my 4-5 years on IF

Summer bro, you are a GEM. tc

Thank you for your kind words King ji.
Lovely song.

You are always so prim, proper and disciplined. Virtual world, cyber world, spirit world , physical world etc are so wonderful and limitless like infinity within infinity.

Oh our sweet Kat Bro went through so much, like living ten lives in one.
Thanks for your encouragement to be a pro in spamming LOL

But I think that both negatives and positives are necesary for creation to take place and the existence of only either one quality leads to the collapse of creation.
So if all men are extremely good or extremely bad then it will ultimately lead to the nonexistence of humans, who knows they may move up the scale and take another form.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAblue-ice.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by -Aarya-

Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by -Aarya-

Many would argue that you need both Good and Evil to balance the equation of life,  but how do you explain evil within the context of creating your own reality through your thoughts? So what happens when you can  feed a thousand starving people, and then kill someone, and you're both a murderer and a philanthropist, does one cancel out the other?

No it does not cancel anything out. The good deed and bad both remain. Believers of karma can say that goos deeds will get rewarded and bad will be punished. Nothing needs to be cancelled.

With that said,  would you agree evil is necessary as means to good, as a counterpart to good, cause evil gives us the opportunity to grow and develop morally and lastly it's free will?

ps. all in theory
I dont think evil is necessary. Its just that we learn to accept it. As for the free will I am darned if I know. we had some good topics earlier on that but with someof the active members banned its not much fun now. Ouch

There is no denying that good and evil are colours apart, like black and white.
Of course certain things are grey at times.
 They say God does not punish because He is not vengeful but things just happen. It could be some cosmic law that operates on its own.

Edited by Summer3 - 09 April 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-blue-ice.

Go to top