Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Janki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Actually i started watching the show because of sanaya irani as i loved mjht and her as gunjan, so that was the prime reason
For me to start watching ipkknd is sanaya.
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the 4th promo got me into it and ofcourse barun and sanaya
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved khushi's attitude "Yeh paise dekar kisise Sorry bolna seekh lijiye,zindagi mei boht kaam aayega"
Loved this line..
And barun's hotnesss 😍 😍 😆
When i watchd dis promo,i said i'll defintly watch dis..
Nd nw loveee this seriel 2 d coree..
I cant imagine my life widout IPKKND N ARHI
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Promo 4 got me interested, best promo i've seen of an indian drama 😊
geet90 thumbnail
i liked the direction, story line and of course acting of Barun & Sanaya.  Barun is a very good actor - hope he gets some plum roles in bollywood. Having said this, the show is going the usual boring soap opera route, with the director and producer chilling out with the new wave of success .
uswah thumbnail

Tht is d wierdest reason ever ...tht how i can start to watch tht show ...i saw its promo i like promos but dnt sure tht i wnt to watch it or not ...but after first week of tht show my 1 frnd use Arhi avis when Arnav break her pearl string ...d in tht avi ...avi maker write tht

"BATMEZI TU MAIN NE ABHI SHURUN BHI NHIN KI"

oh man when i saw tht avi i m like Wht d Hell is going on who is tht guy d wht he is doing ...so i m curious wht is actually happened tht he do sumthing like this ...d then i start to watch tht after tht day there is no way back for me ...d i fell in Love with tht show
So basically tht line hooked me with tht show ...😉
Edited by uswah - 12 years ago
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont really remeber... I think I was just flicking through channels n came across one of the promos I think it was the fourth promo... then thought this looks good 😊  first time in my life watching a drama for this long (lol i get bored really easily 😛) im hooked now cant get enough!!!!  
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the intense eyes of barun and the concept...
afia1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya was my reason after MJHT

Infact i hated Arnav for a very long time - he was so mean and ruthless - but slowly started liking him but Sanaya is just brilliant - her comic time is just brilliant and Arnav and her offscreen nok chok is great too - after Karan and Kritika i enjoy watch Arnav and Khushi behind cams :)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Barun..i had no idea who it was..but it was him that drew me in..i fell in love at first sight for the 1st time in my life..seriously..those honey golden eyes made me go crazy with him..

but Sanaya and his chemistry and the storyline was what made me addicted!!