Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Tall, Dark and Handsome.. Another circle completed (Page 2)

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoojaMishty

Originally posted by IndYa4u

<font size="3">Tall, Dark & Handsome Indeed and don't forget thoda sa Mota bhi.. LOLLOL

Lovely</font>

LOLLOLLOL Thodasa Mota... But after seeing Ram Kapoor its quite possible to dream Fatty as our life partner..Wink
LOL

Pooja dear, agar Golu jaisa hain toh kaisa bhi dikhe no problem. Hain na? Haan looks toh sirf added advantage hain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaMishtymonamie111

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Even i too remembered the same scene when Priya was talking about the qualities of her Prince Charming...Wink
Even i want one more wish to be fulfilled that is when Vikram and Neha ask Ram to do dieting before marriage then Ram punches a dialogue that Priya is not Kareena Kapoor and he is not Hritik RoshanLOL though it's hilarious but i want Ram to become HR which is not possible but still it's a small wish of mine.Big smile

Edited by Indomitable - 09 April 2012 at 12:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaMishtymonamie111TVserialfreakjineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Tall, Dark & Handsome Indeed and don't forget thoda sa Mota bhi.. LOLLOL

Lovely

mota wala bonus me LOL ... woh jo bhi ho hain Mr. Kapoor Tall, Dark and Handsome, manna parega

PoojaMishtymonamie111

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Even i too remembered the same scene when Priya was talking about the qualities of her Prince Charming...Wink
Even i want one more wish to be fulfilled that is when Vikram and Neha ask Ram to do dieting before marriage then Ram punches a dialogue that Priya is not Kareena Kapoor and he is not Hritik RoshanLOL though it's hilarious but i want Ram to become HR which is not possible but still it's a small wish of mine.Big smile

of course he should diet for his health, but I like him in this look only, donot know have seen him before and always liked  him but now he is more adorable and cute which I think he was not before...it is entirely my viewpoint, donot ant to hurt anybody's sentiument

Edited by jineejiggs - 09 April 2012 at 12:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaMishtymonamie111chitloner

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

<font color="#ff6633" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">Even i too remembered the same scene when Priya was talking about the qualities of her Prince Charming...Wink</font>
<font color="#ff6633" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">Even i want one more wish to be fulfilled that is when Vikram and Neha ask Ram to do dieting before marriage then Ram punches a dialogue that Priya is not Kareena Kapoor and he is not Hritik RoshanLOLthough it's hilarious but i want Ram to become HR which is not possible but still it's a small wish of mine.Big smile

</font>

<font color="#ff6633" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">of
course he should diet for his health, but I like him in this look only,
donot know have seen him before and always liked him but now he is
more adorable and cute which I think he was not before...it is entirely
my viewpoint, donot ant to hurt anybody's sentiument
</font>

Jignee dear, we are so obsessed with this forum that inspite of knowing that it is difficultt to type from ur mobile we still do that. Lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaMishtymonamie111TVserialfreakDimdim.

PoojaMishty Goldie
PoojaMishty
PoojaMishty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

Originally posted by PoojaMishty

<font size="3">Tall, Dark & Handsome Indeed and don't forget thoda sa Mota bhi.. LOLLOL

Lovely</font>

LOLLOLLOL Thodasa Mota... But after seeing Ram Kapoor its quite possible to dream Fatty as our life partner..Wink
LOL

Pooja dear, agar Golu jaisa hain toh kaisa bhi dikhe no problem. Hain na? Haan looks toh sirf added advantage hain.

Yup u are correct. Actually he is too adorable with his Golu look..  His fattiness suits him..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitloner

PoojaMishty Goldie
PoojaMishty
PoojaMishty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

of course he should diet for his health, but I like him in this look only, donot know have seen him before and always liked  him but now he is more adorable and cute which I think he was not before...it is entirely my viewpoint,  do not want to hurt anybody's sentiument

Same here dear.. I also seen him only in BALH and not before.. I am in love with this Golu. Embarrassed
After seeing this cute golu dere is slight change in my definition of my prince charming.. I dont mind my Prince to be Fat like Ram but he should be Cute and innocent like him...EmbarrassedLOL
LOL

monamie111TVserialfreak

yogijogi Newbie
yogijogi
yogijogi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Was she talking of sid lol

Go to top