Tall, Dark and Handsome.. Another circle completed

Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday i was watching old episodes of BALH..(IT Was fun to watch specially Priya comparing Ram with DinosaurπŸ˜‰ , Vik pulling Ram's leg. It was treat to watch yaar...)πŸ˜†

The episode in which Ram goes to Priya's coaching classes to show her the boys, he has short-listed for Priya..
In that episode both were sitting in his car outside Priya's class and Ram asked her about her expectations about her life partner. Priya told Ram she wants a guy who is TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME.😳 In that scene she is saying in sarcastically but during Name calling scene Priya accept the fact that she was dreaming of TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME PRINCE which she found in RAM... 😳

Tall, Dark & Handsome Indeed and don't forget thoda sa Mota bhi.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lovely

Yeah she has asked for a slim man remember. LOL! The scene reminded me of my own plight for tall, dark and handsome groom before wedding. I never told that to my parents. But u know they are to be understood.
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Tall, Dark & Handsome Indeed and don't forget thoda sa Mota bhi.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lovely

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thodasa Mota... But after seeing Ram Kapoor its quite possible to dream Fatty as our life partner..πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PoojaMishty

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thodasa Mota... But after seeing Ram Kapoor its quite possible to dream Fatty as our life partner..πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

Absolute my friend. he brought back "Mota" in fashion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Every joe-smoe off the street is now wanting to be fat and lovable like Ram.. hahaha
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Absolute my friend. he brought back "Mota" in fashion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Every joe-smoe off the street is now wanting to be fat and lovable like Ram.. hahaha

Fatness personified with innocence and cuteness...😳
he he.. U missed 1 thing. She had stated tall but thin one.. Btw she was taunting him at that epi where ram showed list of guyz on his tablet pc.
Originally posted by D4BALH

he he.. U missed 1 thing. She had stated tall but thin one.. Btw she was taunting him at that epi where ram showed list of guyz on his tablet pc.
yah i remember...tabhi to priya ne kaha bonus me toda mota bhi hain...what metter...she accepted herself...ram is best for her...he is her prince ...she cann't get more awesome then ram...ram is more then which she think for her life patner...
Originally posted by PoojaMishty

πŸ˜†

Pooja dear, agar Golu jaisa hain toh kaisa bhi dikhe no problem. Hain na? Haan looks toh sirf added advantage hain.
Even i too remembered the same scene when Priya was talking about the qualities of her Prince Charming...πŸ˜‰
Even i want one more wish to be fulfilled that is when Vikram and Neha ask Ram to do dieting before marriage then Ram punches a dialogue that Priya is not Kareena Kapoor and he is not Hritik RoshanπŸ˜† though it's hilarious but i want Ram to become HR which is not possible but still it's a small wish of mine.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago