Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Srk is so not real (Page 6)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -OmKara-

Originally posted by ~Attractive~

Dear i already explained the reason why forums members bash those stars , they bash those stars just to get amused by bashing  . So far i noticed only one thing here is that members try to engender fun by their hateful topics on Stars. as far as i think dog's barking and members' bashing on Stars both are far different things... are not they???

No, U have a very wrong idea, Bashers don't bash 2 have fun on Celeb, Here Bashing is done just to have fun on Fans, bashers love riling up fans 2 get diff. reactions. They hardly bother about the celeb they r bashing, it's the fanbase which is their entertainment.

Dear, i don't have a wrong idea , i have said what i saw here  .. fans are riled up only when they get personal with their favorite stars detractors and make derogatory remarks on them , their reason to get personal with detractors is that they don't gather strength to face positivity about their stars that is put by detractors here ..

-Robin- IF-Stunnerz
-Robin-
-Robin-

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
bollywood is filled with fake persons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zareena

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
you know nobody  is real in Bollywood World , they always keep making stories to avoid controversy..
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -OmKara-

Originally posted by Zareena

Not guys but MARRIED men are responsible. If they want to hook up with some hot girl, then break up with your wife, be clean with her. Don't let her make to do all the responsibilities and later she found out you were cheating on her. No girl dare to come near you unless a man let her.

Does Married Woman don't cheat their Husband?

the rules apply on every one..married or single! i use to think they were rumors but i don't think so. I never liked priyanka from the beginning. There was something about her which was really annoying.
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I do agree now..almost everyone seems to be fake in bollywood. It is not the same anymore :(

Go to top