😆 🤣 hahahhahahahahahha 👏 🤣
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
zareena is this post for real . i am shocked😲 OMGGG am i dreaming 😕
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this was a truth or dare game😆 (just guessing as from people's comments I can figure out the TM is great SRK fan)
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Please don't use him as your DP. :) It seems hypocritical. =|
Secondly he is human at the end of the day so stop being so urghh!
And what the hell does this post really mean?
Sucks how people are so blehh!

lol thanks for reminding me that he's in my DP. So as being human a person can have affairs? Lol if you are a die hard srk fan then further comments. People only change when they get the full view.
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklicious

zareena is this post for real . i am shocked😲 OMGGG am i dreaming 😕

nahh this is real. i use to be his die hard fan..but whatever he's doing these days just two thumbs down. be it smoking, his extra closeness with priyanka. he needs to act his age. Remember i once said him being a family man made me his fan. And what is he giving to bollywood anyway? he is just following fashion trends..where is the old srk who dare to do that no one else has ever done? Ra.one was the worst movie to be seen coming from srk's production. Don was alright. He has everything to make a difference, but he won't because he wants to be in the popularity category.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lately SRK is looking really bad...I don't know what it is...and him/PC I believe there's something there...no wonder Gauri and her posse dont seem to like PC...and PC well what's with her and married men? I've lost interest in the guy. I look at him back then he was alright but now it's like what is the guy on?
Y Shud Men always be blamed for having extra marital affair, What About the Gals/Women cheating on their partner? Y this forum will always be targeting Male Celebs, always a -ve hatred for Men out here as if every Woman is Saint  Edited by -OmKara- - 11 years ago
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Lately SRK is looking really bad...I don't know what it is...and him/PC I believe there's something there...no wonder Gauri and her posse dont seem to like PC...and PC well what's with her and married men? I've lost interest in the guy. I look at him back then he was alright but now it's like what is the guy on?

thank you!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it's great to see you Zareena :-)