Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF: Falling for you

britishgirl Senior Member
britishgirl
britishgirl

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Hi guys this is my third ff.
All of my creations have been different and this is no exception, i hope you like it.
If you like it please leave me a comment, as i would quite like to do some more monologues like this.
This song is my inspiration for this ff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jff6R-DUZds&sns=tw

I don't know but... I think I maybe fallin' for you Dropping so quickly Maybe I should keep this to myself.

Arnav: My heart says one thing but my head says another. This feeling is so unknown to me. I can-not show her my weakness, she has used this family to get what she wants. My brain remembers the night on the terrace, the way his arms were around her. Those immortal words she uttered. This scene in my head keeps playing on a loop.
I feel as if i have two radio stations switched on in my head...conflicting my emotions. For once in my life i am not sure of anything right now.

Waiting 'til I.. know you better I am trying.. Not to tell you.. But I want to..

Khushi: Why is he so hard to read. I see his pain, but he doesnt see mine. I dont understand what he wants from me? If i am hurt he cares, but he doesnt understand my feelings and that he hurts me the most, i cant tell him how i feel. He has emotions i know he does, i see them reflected on to Anjali. Hazy shades cast over him when he looks at me, thats why i can-not say how i feel.

I'm scared of what you'll say So I'm hiding.. what I'm feeling.. But I'm tired of Holding this inside my head

Arnav: I wish i could tell her why i married her, but i cant. I dont know why but inside i am scared. Scared of rejection, scared of it being true. All the time she doesnt say anything, then i can pretend sometimes that her deciet isnt real.

Khushi: Its hard looking at someone you care for, when all that is returned is hatred. How do you clear the dark cloud away? I thought he knew me but he doesnt, but i cant take this pain anymore.

I've been spending all my..time Just thinking about ya I don't know what to do I think I'm fallin' for you. I've been waiting all my.. life and now i found ya I dont know what to do I think I'm falling for you... I'm falling for you...

Arnav: I look at her face, my heart tells me she is innocent. Its hard to fight, especially when she is not here. My heart feels lost, like its been cut in half. She lights up my life, i needed her. I just cant forget...

Khushi: He hurts me so much, but still i cant get him from my head. I find myself wanting to please him in little ways, and wanting to be his wife...no matter the heartache. The little things mean the most, like his smile when he mocks me. I never knew falling in love was so hard.

As I'm standing here And you hold my hand Pull me towards you and we start to dance

Arnav: When we dance it feels like we are connected. My heart floods my brain and i can show her how i feel. Nothing else matters when we dance. I can feel her passion, but my brain kicks in when the music stops..,...

All around us I see nobody Here in silence It's just you and me

Khushi: My heart beats fast when he is around, my breathing gets rapid. The outside world dissapears and all i can see is him and me. Words have no meaning...i look in his eyes and i am safe, secure and completly lost.

I'm trying.. Not to tell you.. But I want to..
I'm scared of what you'll say So I'm hiding.. what I'm feeling... But I'm tired of Holding this inside my head

Arnav: Why cant i tell her, why is it so hard to share? Why cant i just be honest with her? My head feels like it will explode.

Khushi: When will he realise that i am here standing in front of him...a woman...his wife...who loves him?

I've been spending all my.. time Just thinking about ya I dont know what to do I think i'm fallin' for you.I've been waiting all my.. life And now I found ya I dont know what to do I think I'm fallin' for you... I'm fallin' for you...

Arnav: I know i need to confront my feelings, but how do i do this. These feelings are new to me...jealousy and love. A war between emotions pulling me like a tug of war. Two casulty's left standing...khushi and my heart. Neither one willing to give in.

Khushi: Please see me arnav. Please look into my heart and see the real me. I dont understand why you hate me, when your care for my safety is so apparent. You messed up my life, now your messing with my mind...yet still i cant help loving you.

Ooh, I just can't take it.. My heart is racing.. Emotions keep spinning out...

Arnav: My heart has fallen for her, my head says beware. Normally my head rules, but my hearts beating so strong for her, i cant control these emotions anymore. They have stolen my esssence. Khushi has stolen my heart...

Khushi: I feel dizzy with emotions. I feel like my heart is playing roulette...
I love him
I hate him
I love him
I hate him.
I am at war with myself...i wish arnav would surrender first.

I've been spending all my.. time just thinking about ya I dont know what to do I think I'm fallin' for you.I've been waiting all my..life and now I found ya I dont know what to do I think I'm fallin' for you... I'm fallin' for you...I think I'm fallin' for you I can't stop thinking about it I want you all around me And now I just can't hide it I think i'm fallin' for you I can't stop thinking about it I want you all around me And now I just can't hide it I think I'm fallin' for you... I'm fallin' for you...

Arnav: My head needs the truth...my heart needs khushi...

Khushi: 6 months and i will be gone...the love going with me locked away so no-one sees i have grown weak... Heart Heart

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus32lilkrup4u321abcsoniachammugkoolansnupsiiibluetajpurplelovenirbasitoashy924nareshSVpurplekidDiahhFAYKHAN29areeba_blossomdumasDownhill

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

great startClap

hope you continue soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

britishgirl

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Loved it! 
I loved your other works too, so I'm sure this isn't going to be an exception! 
The song is one of my favorites!
 Please continue soon! Thanks for the pm :)

britishgirl

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
very emotional start well done please continue soon thanks for the pm

britishgirl

Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh