Ileana to star with Shahid?

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Ileana to star with Shahid?

The 'Shakti' heroine is most likely to bag the lead in the Hindi remake of 'Vettai'

V Lakshmi

It looks like the cast of Lingusamy's Bollywood remake of his Tamil hit, "Vettai", is slowly falling into place. While Shahid Kapoor will be seen reprising the role played by Arya, buzz is that the makers have finally found a pair for him. According to industry insiders, Ileana has been approached to be paired opposite Shahid in the film.
    A source reveals, "Several top actresses were considered for the role essayed by Amala Paul, and Ileana has emerged as one of the frontrunners. She was approached a few days ago, and she evinced her interest in it. She is expected to have a talk with the team soon."
    A source from production house also confirms the news, "Ileana has been approached from our side, and we should be signing her up soon."
    Meanwhile, when we tried to contact the actress, her manager informed us that Ileana is currently in Bangkok. She has been there for a while shooting for her Telugu film being directed by Puri Jagannadh, in which she's cast opposite Ravi Teja.
    He informs us, "She will be back in India in mid April. Only after she has her round of discussions with the production team will she be able to take a call." Will the actress confirm another project with two heroines after her debut "Barfii"? Only time will tell.

Ileana

Shahid Kapoor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Both would make a dashing pair!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know both would make a dashing pair but i don't think illeana would suit that role 🤔 Amala did a good job in tamil so lets hope illeana would be able to do the same ... for some reason i don't think she could act 🤔 sorry no offense to anyone. Just a thought 😳

Thanks didi for the information ⭐️

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks dear for sharing the news..👏

Ileana and Shahid hot cute pair..😍 hope more sizzling chemistry would be there same like in Vettai..😉