India-Forums

Sanayaz.Designz#6|C|Next shop Link-Pg153 (Page 144)

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sanayaa.

]YESS!!! 40! And yeah, I know that already...!! i thought i was gonna teach you that, I told you to PM me, So i'll teach you, Kisne sikhaya? and i want one siggy of arhi from you!!!

This new member; Mahimak. Big smile
She taught me the Cloning wala method, and that is SOO much easier compared to the eraser/brush method. I NEVER understood that. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I posted one in the IPK CG. Check check. I gotta work on the text and all though. SleepyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sanayaa.

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

]YESS!!! 40! And yeah, I know that already...!! i thought i was gonna teach you that, I told you to PM me, So i'll teach you, Kisne sikhaya? and i want one siggy of arhi from you!!!

This new member; Mahimak. Big smile
She taught me the Cloning wala method, and that is SOO much easier compared to the eraser/brush method. I NEVER understood that. ROFL

I posted one in the IPK CG. Check check. I gotta work on the text and all though. SleepyLOL
oh, did she tell you to lighten the pictures?? and alright imma go check..and i updated!

illuminated.

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

oh, did she tell you to lighten the pictures?? and alright imma go check..and i updated!

Noo, it was this other method where you "clone" So, basically you press ALT and go to the picture and viola it copies the picture and then you just go brushing on the texture you want to put it on. DO you get what I'm saying?! ROFL

Anyways, love youuu! Hug
I'm off for now, it's 6:01 AM. Sleepy

AND comment edited. Wink

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 06 July 2012 at 7:02pm

.Sanayaa.

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Noo, it was this other method where you "clone" So, basically you press ALT and go to the picture and viola it copies the picture and then you just go brushing on the texture you want to put it on. DO you get what I'm saying?! ROFL

Anyways, love youuu! Hug
I'm off for now, it's 6:01 AM. Sleepy

AND comment edited. Wink
Oh i got ya, thats what i did like a LONG LONG time ago Wink alright sleep tight, and sweet dreams :D imma go check the comment.
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

RES

ROFL
Kahaaa gayee?
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Damn u Zilla I hate u sooo much :/ Mummi I want that texture sooo badly :P PM it soon :) the line one :)

Edited :) 

OMG Mummi have u seen those icons their like so stunning I just love em can u make sum icons like that of Anuskha sharma Embarrassed Cause I wanna use em sooo badly and stack those icons so I can use em aswell Im like latto over the coloring and the texture u knw how much I love that texture haiii I can just keep staring at em Day Dreaming And finally the siggy damn u Mummi that's like a master piece I just lurveee it sooo much the text is amazing and Deepika looks sooo boootiphool Day Dreaming Damn ur amazing Cool Don't get 2 happi Mummi I'm complementing u ROFL I'm  jowkin LOL A longer update and I will give u a longer comment Hahahah I'm saying wht u normally say 2 me and hurry ji I wanna be the first 2 RES in ur 7th shop jaldiii Mummi and ohhh ur comment in my shop send me the request pics u want me 2 make and I will make u Mummi Embarrassed I dnt have to be open 2 make siggies 4 my friends ROFL lurveee yah lots <3 thanks 4 da PM even though I ran before the PM got 2 me ROFL I wish my name had a .. So I can receive em first cause that saaali Zilla always wins me huh I watch khotti I'm gonna reah their before u in her 7th shop hmmmp ROFL 

Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 07 July 2012 at 5:50am

.Sanayaa.

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

THESE TWO ICONS! Shocked
Amazing, stack them for me. And I shall use them for the weekend as my avatar. TongueTongue

^LOVE LOVE LOVE the sig, bro! ClapClapClap

You didn't get in time to teach me blending, but teach me these effects and stuff. Chalo chalo, PM karo. Big smileLOL

PS: I beat you AGAIN, Sanzilla. YES, this makes me VERY VERY VERY VERY happy. ROFL
Stack them horizantaly? or vertically? I think vertically?? right?? And thank you veryyy much :D Glad you Loved the sigg :D yep :( Okiee, ill teach you the blur effects, and other than those i use textures LOL. I dont know where she disappeared i was scrapping her yesturday Wink Im glad you Liked my work :D

Edited by .Sanayaa. - 06 July 2012 at 7:10pm
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I'm here I'm here look * waves * ROFL 

.Sanayaa.

Go to top