Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

RES

🤣

Kahaaa gayee?
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Damn u Zilla I hate u sooo much :/ Mummi I want that texture sooo badly :P PM it soon :) the line one :)

Edited :) 

OMG Mummi have u seen those icons their like so stunning I just love em can u make sum icons like that of Anuskha sharma 😳 Cause I wanna use em sooo badly and stack those icons so I can use em aswell Im like latto over the coloring and the texture u knw how much I love that texture haiii I can just keep staring at em 😍 And finally the siggy damn u Mummi that's like a master piece I just lurveee it sooo much the text is amazing and Deepika looks sooo boootiphool 😍 Damn ur amazing 😎 Don't get 2 happi Mummi I'm complementing u 🤣 I'm  jowkin 😆 A longer update and I will give u a longer comment Hahahah I'm saying wht u normally say 2 me and hurry ji I wanna be the first 2 RES in ur 7th shop jaldiii Mummi and ohhh ur comment in my shop send me the request pics u want me 2 make and I will make u Mummi 😳 I dnt have to be open 2 make siggies 4 my friends 🤣 lurveee yah lots <3 thanks 4 da PM even though I ran before the PM got 2 me 🤣 I wish my name had a .. So I can receive em first cause that saaali Zilla always wins me huh I watch khotti I'm gonna reah their before u in her 7th shop hmmmp 🤣 
Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 11 years ago
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

THESE TWO ICONS! 😲
Amazing, stack them for me. And I shall use them for the weekend as my avatar. 😛😛

^LOVE LOVE LOVE the sig, bro! 👏👏👏

You didn't get in time to teach me blending, but teach me these effects and stuff. Chalo chalo, PM karo. 😃😆

PS: I beat you AGAIN, Sanzilla. YES, this makes me VERY VERY VERY VERY happy. 🤣

Stack them horizantaly? or vertically? I think vertically?? right?? And thank you veryyy much :D Glad you Loved the sigg :D yep :( Okiee, ill teach you the blur effects, and other than those i use textures LOL. I dont know where she disappeared i was scrapping her yesturday 😉 Im glad you Liked my work :D Edited by .Sanayaa. - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
I'm here I'm here look * waves * 🤣 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Damn u Zilla I hate u sooo much :/ Mummi I want that texture sooo badly :P PM it soon :) the line one :)

Tu Wappis Agayee??? kaha mar gaye thi?? barely commented in my gallery. I will, when i use computer...I forgot to send you...since you didnt remind me.
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

I'm here I'm here look * waves * 🤣 

I can seee you I can SEE YOU!!! LOL, pata nahi kaha challe gayee thi...I barely even saw you in my gallery since the past 2-3 days!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

Tu Wappis Agayee??? kaha mar gaye thi?? barely commented in my gallery. I will, when i use computer...I forgot to send you...since you didnt remind me.

Hawww Mummi r u already trying 2 kill me hmppp 😡😆 I knw I Resed nah pakka will edit tomorrow 🤣 I forgot myself Mummi will remind u tomorrow will PM u 🤣 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

I can seee you I can SEE YOU!!! LOL, pata nahi kaha challe gayee thi...I barely even saw you in my gallery since the past 2-3 days!

I knw I've been here and everywhere Kasmeh I'm bare tired now and this Zilla * yah u saaali * haven seen how many questions she gave me I'm gonna answer em all tomorrow now whn I'm free 😳 Mummi u better not out loadz and loadz 10ish is fine 😆
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Hawww Mummi r u already trying 2 kill me hmppp 😡😆 I knw I Resed nah pakka will edit tomorrow 🤣 I forgot myself Mummi will remind u tomorrow will PM u 🤣 

Sure!! yaad dilla diyo na okiee!
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uff Sanaya bolne ko nahi huwa tha ur going to update
mujhe first ana tha na
anyway, Loved the update Sanaya
thanks for the pm