.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Done relpying back to everyone PHEW!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Update

Hello, This time the update is really short...I made this twoo siggs Yesturday, Didnt work on anything yet. So what i did today was downloaded tons of colorings, I think i downloaded more than a 100 πŸ˜† I was going krazzy...So tomorrow imma check out all the colorings...And see which one's are the best and then imma move 'em all to my folder. So guess what?? Might not get an update tomorrow, but their might be something specail tomorrow :D Who KNOWS?? BTW, i want to finish this shop by weekend...So people pleaajjj help me πŸ˜†

And, Here you go the shortest update of all in this entire shop 🀣 Hope you guys like it :D

Gurmeet and Ragini, Was going through the JDJ picture gallery and found some pictures of them, The pictures weren't high quality so it turned out to be crap.

Madhuri Dixit, This turned out to be my favorite :D
The coloring kinda looks like Sanoo, But overall i dont think it was really like hers, cuzz her work is better than mines ;)

Like.Comment USE.
Hope you guys enjoyed.

Love Sanaya. 
Edited by .Sanayaa. - 11 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Edit*
Beautiful Update Sanaya
loved it,
yar itni jaldi meri idea le li tune and made the sigg on Madhuri
just loved her sigg and of course My Maan one too, but kash Suhana *Don't know her real name* ki place meri Geet hoti tu kitna cute lagta na, Mariam tu bas sapne deak😍
really loved both of the creations
 oye hoye aaj main pahli baar first aai hoon, wohooo
acha kiya tune mujh bata diya, aab se roz batana main aise hi res kar lungi first place
Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariam94

Res
Update kar ne ke liya res ki hai

There you go πŸ˜‰

Lovely update Sanaya. Love the Madhuri sig the most. Awesome colouring. (: x

Edited by Aussie_Girl - 11 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

There you go πŸ˜‰

thanks
comment kari
go read it
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariam94

*Edit*
Beautiful Update Sanaya
loved it,
yar itni jaldi meri idea le li tune and made the sigg on Madhuri
just loved her sigg and of course My Maan one too, but kash Suhana *Don't know her real name* ki place meri Geet hoti tu kitna cute lagta na, Mariam tu bas sapne deak😍
really loved both of the creations
 oye hoye aaj main pahli baar first aai hoon, wohooo
acha kiya tune mujh bata diya, aab se roz batana main aise hi res kar lungi first place

Thank you re :D
You finally found words? πŸ˜† and glad you Loved it...Well maine sarre pictures save kardi thi...And i felt lazy making the others so maine kaha yehi bana leti ho..and when i checked out my folders of siggs there were only two siggs 🀣 im like imma post these two up, and one was the suggestion you made πŸ˜ƒ glad you Loved 'em. And her real name is Ragini πŸ˜‰ YEp, I wish too. πŸ˜† they shud mak eone more show together re...Or atleast come together in an event. πŸ˜‰  
Chal teri wish purri hogayi aaj, πŸ˜‰ how do you Feel 🀣 🀣 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aussie_Girl

Lovely update Sanaya. Love the Madhuri sig the most. Awesome colouring. (: x

Thank you, glad you Loved the madhuri sigg the most :D
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

Thank you re :D

You finally found words? πŸ˜† and glad you Loved it...Well maine sarre pictures save kardi thi...And i felt lazy making the others so maine kaha yehi bana leti ho..and when i checked out my folders of siggs there were only two siggs 🀣 im like imma post these two up, and one was the suggestion you made πŸ˜ƒ glad you Loved 'em. And her real name is Ragini πŸ˜‰ YEp, I wish too. πŸ˜† they shud mak eone more show together re...Or atleast come together in an event. πŸ˜‰  
Chal teri wish purri hogayi aaj, πŸ˜‰ how do you Feel 🀣 🀣 

I Just knew it u would say that I finally got words😳
haan ji I finally got it, well actually I thought being the first and for the first time why don't i just give a long comment, thoda maska  laga doon, and then u made sigg on Madhuri and i just loved it and on top of it u made it on Guru tu phir kaha se words nahi ata

Omg :|
madhuri sigy is sooo 😍
btw, thanks for the pm :D😳