Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Teamvampires

OMG Sanaya I'm saving all of them! They are amazing! Love the Sanaya one its gorgeous! The Maaneet one is beautiful! Love the new coloring! The Sarun one is so cute! 

Awww, thanks for saving them...Glad you Loved the sanaya one. thank you veryy much ..Glad you Loved the new coloring.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Creations Update Sanaya
loved it
hmm, i thought someone was not in the mood of updating their shop,  but looks like she was hiding this to give us surprise,
thanks for the pm dear
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

!@#%^&!! do ou knows i typed this out...and i twas a huge message and then i got this stupid message that it ownt let me post and then when i backspacced the whole page, i found out everything was gone UGHHH!!! typing the whole thing out again for you!

LOL, from next time ill update at this time...since most of the people didnt comment yet and you'll get to be the first one at this time cuzz none is online at this timing. eth jao araam farmaiye jee. And EWWW!! imma go take another quick shower YUCKK!! Yeah its okiee wid me ;) and how can i get you upset re?? ill make it longer dont worry :D DAMN! it's already soo hot and i made you even more hotter, SHAME ON ME! Lol. aur picture kisne di thi mujhe?? YOU! thanks for the picture and glad you Liked the new coloring.
They're my first LOVE, they're PERFECT yaar! and off course they made for each other! and yeah they shud reall do another photoshoot, then my whole update will be filled with their siggies. yeah thats what iw as saying she's just more than Gawjuss bro! true even drashti is beautiful! both of them pretty as hell!Okiee I will but not in the next update since i've planned the next update already...just have to post it, which i will tomorrow ;) on both of them together or just darahsti's? and yeah they both are best friends! I dont mind...ou can irritate me, and yeah im always open for making shop banners...Aur tere liye toh hamesha!! ;) Yep its longer than you think! :D 
Lub ya more than you do, And thank you very very much Yaar.
Hope its long enough.

blrughhh u have nooo clue how much I hate whn it does that Mummi I feel like whacking my iPad on the floor 🤣 which I won't do cause its like my baby 🤣 awww realli u would dat 4 me so I can get first thank u sooo much Mummi ur sooo sweet gives u a sloppy kiss get in the shower again 🤣 I knw it's boiling over here aswell I can't stand the heat I just wanna fill my bath up with ice and relax in their 🤣 lmaoo oh yah I forgot I gave yah pic anywaiii sharing is caring right ji <3 defo thy r Mummi made 4 eachother and SaRun 2 marn why Do these couples have 2 be sooo hot we r like crazzi after em ??? Hahah same here I will go mad makin siggies in their Photoshoot people will get tired of my updates 🤣 okaii's on both on both I just lurveee em and I want u 2 make the siggy I'm sooo bossy ain't I 🤣 hahah don't say warna I'm gonna keep asking 4 thing frm u and ur gonna get annoyed and then block me frm ur buddy list 🤣 jowkin x naaahi Mummi I Lub yah more then u love me like 10000000 x more <3 hahha it was long enough marn we type some essays we would get A* if we wrote something like this in school 🤣mummi say thank u again I'm gonna kick u whr it hurts 🤣 Umuahhh xoxoxox
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Eeepsss Sanz one is so perfect <3333 LOVED styling coloring and merging ..fab work !!!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariam94

Beautiful Creations Update Sanaya
loved it
hmm, i thought someone was not in the mood of updating their shop,  but looks like she was hiding this to give us surprise,
thanks for the pm dear

Thank you, Glad you Loved it.
Are you talking about the note from yesturday? somebody changed my point of view yaar. aur tere liye toh surprise hei hua na...Maaneet joh hai iss update main :D and no problem about Pm
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Eeepsss Sanz one is so perfect <3333 LOVED styling coloring and merging ..fab work !!!

thank you :D glad you loved the style and the colorings :D
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

blrughhh u have nooo clue how much I hate whn it does that Mummi I feel like whacking my iPad on the floor 🤣 which I won't do cause its like my baby 🤣 awww realli u would dat 4 me so I can get first thank u sooo much Mummi ur sooo sweet gives u a sloppy kiss get in the shower again 🤣 I knw it's boiling over here aswell I can't stand the heat I just wanna fill my bath up with ice and relax in their 🤣 lmaoo oh yah I forgot I gave yah pic anywaiii sharing is caring right ji <3 defo thy r Mummi made 4 eachother and SaRun 2 marn why Do these couples have 2 be sooo hot we r like crazzi after em ??? Hahah same here I will go mad makin siggies in their Photoshoot people will get tired of my updates 🤣 okaii's on both on both I just lurveee em and I want u 2 make the siggy I'm sooo bossy ain't I 🤣 hahah don't say warna I'm gonna keep asking 4 thing frm u and ur gonna get annoyed and then block me frm ur buddy list 🤣 jowkin x naaahi Mummi I Lub yah more then u love me like 10000000 x more <3 hahha it was long enough marn we type some essays we would get A* if we wrote something like this in school 🤣mummi say thank u again I'm gonna kick u whr it hurts 🤣 Umuahhh xoxoxox

LOL, i feel like throwing my laptop away but then im like no once i Lose it...I'll miss it LOL SERIOUSLY!!! the third time!! I hate you *THROWS MY SALIVA AT YOU* now you go get shower HAHAHHA...LOL sorry if i made you much mor ehotter...now add extra ice OKIee LOL., Bhulakkar! Yeah...they'll be questioning us, is there anything else that you can make siggs on?? LOL...Not really LOL, and ill make it ;) HUN!😲 how cna i do that!!!  and why the heck did you say thank you to me then?? imma kick you too then HAHAHA and i know right we'll get A+ then.
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Hahahah I knw my lappie is like my life u knw 🤣 I hug it before u got to sleep 🤣 ewww dirty ur saliva I'm off 4 a cold shower I need one just read a hot hot OS about ArHi <3 🤣 Hahahah lmaooo we'll be like nuh uh SaRun r just sooo hot can't help my self frm making on em thn no one will cum 2 our shops and we will just spam ourselves likes loners Mummi 🤣 I forgot nah I won't say thank u frm now pakka plomise :P lmaooo if only my dad would would be mega mega proud of me thn 🤣 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Hahahah I knw my lappie is like my life u knw 🤣 I hug it before u got to sleep 🤣 ewww dirty ur saliva I'm off 4 a cold shower I need one just read a hot hot OS about ArHi <3 🤣 Hahahah lmaooo we'll be like nuh uh SaRun r just sooo hot can't help my self frm making on em thn no one will cum 2 our shops and we will just spam ourselves likes loners Mummi 🤣 I forgot nah I won't say thank u frm now pakka plomise :P lmaooo if only my dad would would be mega mega proud of me thn 🤣 

What the freak! i dont love it that much LOL YIPPIEE!! i made her take a shower! like she made me took it three times, wait you read it or you need to read one? Yeah Man!! I'll be like just leave my shop if you dont want me to make Sarun siggs Hahaha. Yup...But if they're getting tired of sarun..Psht we dont need 'em. LOL..and if you do i have a chappal, my feets, and my fist ready Hehehehe.😆
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgeous work! SaRun& MG sigs are amaazing!
Loveee how the Sanaya one same out<3

Edited by komz. - 11 years ago