Priyal Gor Tattoo (Page 3)

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

Originally posted by -Mais-

Priyal is definitely not an actor who people can idolize and look up to. Bad role model for the youthThumbs Down

Us ne bus theka nahin le rakha dunya sudharne ka Tongue If she is fine with her "wrong" decisions, who is anyone else to criticize? People just love to point fingers at someone who is not going by the usual lane and doing something different.

Her decisions may seem wrong, heck! They ARE wrong but so what? If she has taken them and the ones close to her support her then there must be a reason. No one is telling the youth to go idolize her. They can use their own brains.

LOLYeah it is her life but her life decisions negatively impact DEK. She represents DEK what the heck!! Confused On top of this, her contoversial article about not completing grade 12 exams...and wWith her lack of acting skills..and controversial articles and videos (drunk in Goa)...Confused seriously how bad does it get. I know no one in their right senses will "idolize" her but she chose to be an actor and make her life public..if she will be an open book toh janta bole gi.
i don't think she has a negetive impact on dek. tatoo's and drinking among teenagers is not hat big deal among teenagers these days specially in a world where she belongs to. may be she planned to complete 12 this year. how about you giving exams after working 15 hours a day. we  take degrees to make our career . if she had chosen her career whats the problem. i am not saying education is not important  but degree buys jobs not education in overall sense. she had ofcourse thought of something before taking this action.if her family is ok with it then who are we to critisize her. and who had told you to idolize her . she is too young to be idolize.just because she is celebrity and we are janta doesn't give us right to  figure out fault in someone until we are not effected by it. she is just a 17 year old kid . her job is to entertain us as a actress  which she is doing fab not to become our role model . we all have got brains to  know what is right and what is wrong for us and to select our role models. i am sure she doesn't happily misses her 12th boards. she is a very talented actress and working very hard to improve her acting skills. if she was not that good we were never such a big fan of manveer chemistry because  couple is made by two people. she is just 17 so don't be so harsh at her until you know complete story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raiahana20..NightDragon..lostmymusic.

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@Wendy 

This show runs on Ashu's shoulders, not Priyal's. Just because tattoos and skipping exams may be justified doesn't mean all the viewers have to maintain the same thought process. 

I'm sorry, but I personally do not feel that Priyal Gor is doing a fine job in the boots of M's character. Yes, she is only 17 but that does not justify that she can get leniency. For instance, let's use Vinny Arora as an example because she is also 17. Vinny is a superb actress, and she has proven that to us viewers with her shows like Shub Vivah, Swarg and Aathvan Vachan. Nonetheless, she is also completing school in Mithibai College. 

Yes, people might adore Priyal for her honest and blunt nature but I feel it's of no point as it does not help her image. Sure, we all have faults within us but we do not glorify those faults just to be seen as "I don't give a damn" type of personality. 

You guys are right, we do not know the reasons behind her decisions so what makes you all think that it is fine to try to justify her actions? We all know only the same amount of info. 

I am a huge fan of Manveer too but we are talking about Priyal here. Without Udayveer, what is left for M's character? I admire actors, and characters but also speak out when there are not doing justice to the role. Hopefully one day, Priyal will prove me wrong and become a fine actress but as of now...Confused

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 09 April 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Ok, Priyal may not be THE greatest 17 year old actor alive but she is not that bad. The issue everyone has is with the character. There are times when I really appreciated Priyal's acting. She is not that bad that we would go she is the worst actor. She is young, she is learning. What else to be expected? When the character is flawed, the actor can do nothing about it. Yeah, if the character was super strong and then the actor was not doing justice with it, tab criticism banta hai.

I am not justifying her actions but I am just shedding some light on the other side of the picture. There is nothing wrong with it. Maine bhi koi theka tou nahin le rakha that I am to glorify her personality. I, as a janta and as a 17 year old, find nothing wrong with her. She is just a regular teenager, she is nothing special. Ab if people have problems with regularity of hers then nothing more can be said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..NightDragon..Sanju_

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

@Wendy 

This show runs on Ashu's shoulders, not Priyal's. Just because tattoos and skipping exams may be justified doesn't mean all the viewers have to maintain the same thought process. 

I'm sorry, but I personally do not feel that Priyal Gor is doing a fine job in the boots of M's character. Yes, she is only 17 but that does not justify that she can get leniency. For instance, let's use Vinny Arora as an example because she is also 17. Vinny is a superb actress, and she has proven that to us viewers with her shows like Shub Vivah, Swarg and Aathvan Vachan. Nonetheless, she is also completing school in Mithibai College. 

Yes, people might adore Priyal for her honest and blunt nature but I feel it's of no point as it does not help her image. Sure, we all have faults within us but we do not glorify those faults just to be seen as "I don't give a damn" type of personality. 

You guys are right, we do not know the reasons behind her decisions so what makes you all think that it is fine to try to justify her actions? We all know only the same amount of info. 

I am a huge fan of Manveer too but we are talking about Priyal here. Without Udayveer, what is left for M's character? I admire actors, and characters but also speak out when there are not doing justice to the role. Hopefully one day, Priyal will prove me wrong and become a fine actress but as of now...Confused
agree with you dear
 we all have different opinions and mere someone's words can't change it.
about vinny arora she is not playing the lead role i guess. so she doesn't have so much work pressure. priyal is not showing attitude that she doesn't care and hiding her faults. but she is just saying right now most important  for her is dek  that she has told us. we should be happy that she is devoting so much to this show.she has chose her career that's why she has no regrets. may be she had plans to give exams this year.our famous actress sanjida has  done till 10th grade . do we call her unsuccessful. 
about manyata 's character  cvs made her to shout and to be so loud. she doesn't do this by herself. if you watch her in RMJ , she was fine there(as i watched few episodes of that show).
its just that we don't like priyal's  acting because her talent is not being properly used by developing such a annoying character monia but uday's character really appeal to us with ashish's magical touch. if manveer needs ashish ,it needs priyal too. ashish is good actor and his talent is properly used as his character overshadowed all other characters even a lead heroine . priyal has yet a lot to learn . she is not mindblowing  but also not  that bad at portraying manyata. other wise we would never so hooked to manveer.

Edited by wendy25 - 09 April 2012 at 2:51pm
sonam4980 Groupbie
sonam4980
sonam4980

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Can someone upload a pic of priyal with the tattoo please????!!!
heart1 Senior Member
heart1
heart1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Priyal is definitely not an actor who people can idolize and look up to. Bad role model for the youthThumbs Down

why?? bc she has a tatoo?? Confused

Go to top