India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Maha Episode! (Page 3)

Saniasuperb Groupbie
Saniasuperb
Saniasuperb

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Wah superb phirse prem our simar ki galti nikaal Rahe ho ??!! Yeah i agree premar ko roli ko baatana chai tha about surprise and all but how roli is just so angry with sid because of saree and all our simar neh pucha bhi tha ke what are you giving sid on his b'day and roli Said nothing so simar neh woh Kia jo use theek laga warna rosid mein misunderstanding our bhi bhaar jaati and premar actually prem was so excited for the trip in Mumbai but because it is his bro i was thinking yaa roli-sid Need the Trip more BTW ager aap sabne sahi se dekha hua hota Tab aapko dikhta ke prem was also very much hurt but he kept the smile on his Face only for his bro and bhabi Smile And i am also hoping that this Trip shud be awesome for rosid and i Hope that we See some romance between them and also of premar :) loved yesterdays epi but was also a Little sad for rosid Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
tomorrow episode is bad

Author: Deenakshi   Replies: 4   Views: 3449

Deenakshi 4 3449 03 November 2011 at 8:25am by avivakirk
||24th September Written Update||Maha Episode-Done

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 7   Views: 3951

.Tanya. 7 3951 25 September 2011 at 11:23am by -scarlett-
~SSK Saturday Special episode~

Author: Yaminibandi   Replies: 2   Views: 764

Yaminibandi 2 764 24 September 2011 at 8:58am by avivakirk
such a senti episode :"(

Author: -Cskluv-   Replies: 4   Views: 1219

-Cskluv- 4 1219 01 July 2011 at 11:27pm by -Cskluv-
ssk 18th june 2011 maha episode complete

Author: -Cskluv-   Replies: 9   Views: 1780

-Cskluv- 9 1780 20 June 2011 at 12:41pm by arminsh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index