Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
sabse  pehli baat ki simar ne roli ko bataaya kyon nahi ki bhabhiyaan kya kar rahi hain.omg simar ki jubaan sirf maano ki he saamne khulti hai
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i have doubt ki yeh dono Mumbai jayenge??but ya i want ki Rosid apna problem khud solve kare kise ke bina interfare kiye.
sagark thumbnail
Originally posted by: nickpick

i have doubt ki yeh dono Mumbai jayenge??but ya i want ki Rosid apna problem khud solve kare kise ke bina interfare kiye.

U know what nickpick even am thinking the same. I dont think that these two will land up going to mumbai but the only thing i want is that rosid should clear out all their misunderstandings and try to understand each other as it has been 6 months for their marriage and they should now take their husband - wife relationship more seriously as friends u can be all your life but u also need to maintain a good relation of a husband and wife which they both are not doing. So now its high time that roli and sid start spending time with each other so that they can know each other much better.
spriyanka297 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cv plz rosid ko mumbai bhejo... waha pe unhe realizehona chahiye that they r husband and wife nd they start spending tym with eachother to know better...  i m waiting for a romantic scene between roli and sid jaha sid usse pyaar se chedte hain nd naughty roli is blushing... omg aisa scene kab hoga?... obviously yeh toh cv ko pata hoga... 

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How hard is it to send Rosid to Mumbai considering the shooting is in Mumbai & they will add a few outdoor pics like gateway of India or Chowpati and say here is Mumbai, baki ki saai shooting toh hotel mein hogi, so I think Rosid will go to Mumbai & agar if the Rosid track will be short hey will realize in Mumbai itself but if the CV's are planning on giving us a longer Rosid romance track then it will go on for 2-3 minths. What co you all think?

shammaa thumbnail
Yes upraised that will b like a dream come true. Ek Mumbai mein ROSID band ho aur chabi kho jaye ðŸ˜‰
Saniasuperb thumbnail
Wah superb phirse prem our simar ki galti nikaal Rahe ho ??!! Yeah i agree premar ko roli ko baatana chai tha about surprise and all but how roli is just so angry with sid because of saree and all our simar neh pucha bhi tha ke what are you giving sid on his b'day and roli Said nothing so simar neh woh Kia jo use theek laga warna rosid mein misunderstanding our bhi bhaar jaati and premar actually prem was so excited for the trip in Mumbai but because it is his bro i was thinking yaa roli-sid Need the Trip more BTW ager aap sabne sahi se dekha hua hota Tab aapko dikhta ke prem was also very much hurt but he kept the smile on his Face only for his bro and bhabi 😊 And i am also hoping that this Trip shud be awesome for rosid and i Hope that we See some romance between them and also of premar :) loved yesterdays epi but was also a Little sad for rosid 😕