heenumeenu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, 

I usually don't post in forums, but today I truly felt so bad for Siddhant! Those loving looks he gave Roli during the surprise and when she gave him "her present" to him, he just appreciated the so called effort, and in the end, Roli goes and tells that she didn't do anything! And in that moment, is when I truly felt bad for Siddhant! He was so hurt, and still tried to keep a smile! 

I am not putting complete blame on Roli, Simar and Prem should have told her that they are doing this for Siddhant and on behalf of her. And the picture frame thing, that was all Simar, and as the big sister, she should have given the pictures to Roli and actually have had Roli make the best present, instead of just saying it is from Roli. So in a way, I am happy that Roli was brave enough to go and tell the truth to Siddhant, but at the same time, it was very heartbreaking to see Siddhant hurt!

Hope the Mumbai trip works out great!! Hope they finally realize each others value and place in each others lives, as they are married! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We are already discussing this topic on the Rolisid SSk fan page on Facebook and we all agree the way Roli is behaving is immature, churlish and childish. Their is another POV as well; Has Sid ever tried to understand Roli? Does he know when her b'day is? Given that Sid is so hurt I am not sure if Roli did the right thing by confessing. In my POV this lie would not have hurt anyone and Sid would have been happy thinking Roli did something special for him but I guess her guilt made her confess. Lets see if they get to go to Mumbai or not? I think they will go but Mumbai trip will not be a bed a bed of roses for either of them; their is a lot of emotional baggage the duo are taking with them to Mumbai.  Edited by upra - 12 years ago
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see according to my pov i think ki if they will go mumbai or not yeh toh cv jane but ya i want ki dono mumbahi jaye , and most imp they both should confeesski hum dono ne he ek dusare ko janne ki try nahi ki we both always busy in nok jhok and blaming each other, now suddenly sid wants ki roli uss ke liye kuch kare why?? kya sid ne ROLI ko apna birthday bataya tha no AND same with roli she also not said even they never disscuss any likes and dislikes sid ne joh bhi ab tak Roli ke liya kiya woh ithink sirf help purpose se kiya not in love . he always tease her and roli is rely immature because she is just 18-19 and she is more gussewali. so roli ko tab hi samjha sakte ho jab pyaar se baat karoge gusse maintoh woh sab se aage hai.but one thing is there roli ne kabhi sid se jyada kuch expect nahi kiya jab collage wali baat thi tab bhi roli akele gayi sid never try anything for her , when she danced then sid tease her in front of everyone, same on saree shop, its fine its full majak but teasing will hurt .and atleast roli ne kabhi sid ko aise tease nahi kiya now also she tell the truth and i love that because in personal relationship main dont tell truth trust sholud be there.

so lets hope ki sid and roli will understand each other.
prerna18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: heenumeenu91

Hey guys, 

I usually don't post in forums, but today I truly felt so bad for Siddhant! Those loving looks he gave Roli during the surprise and when she gave him "her present" to him, he just appreciated the so called effort, and in the end, Roli goes and tells that she didn't do anything! And in that moment, is when I truly felt bad for Siddhant! He was so hurt, and still tried to keep a smile! 

I am not putting complete blame on Roli, Simar and Prem should have told her that they are doing this for Siddhant and on behalf of her. And the picture frame thing, that was all Simar, and as the big sister, she should have given the pictures to Roli and actually have had Roli make the best present, instead of just saying it is from Roli. So in a way, I am happy that Roli was brave enough to go and tell the truth to Siddhant, but at the same time, it was very heartbreaking to see Siddhant hurt!

Hope the Mumbai trip works out great!! Hope they finally realize each others value and place in each others lives, as they are married! 

It was indeed heartbreaking to see Sid sad and it clearly looked like he was shattered but still kept his smile on. You are right simar should have involved roli in the making of the gift, motivated her. Not just got it last minute to give her a shock and leave her stumped which lead to sid's heart break. But simar had to do her mahanta. 
heenumeenu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: upra

We are already discussing this topic on the Rolisid SSk fan page on Facebook and we all agree the way Roli is behaving is immature, churlish and childish. Their is another POV as well; Has Sid ever tried to understand Roli? Does he know when her b'day is? Given that Sid is so hurt I am not sure if Roli did the right thing by confessing. In my POV this lie would not have hurt anyone and Sid would have been happy thinking Roli did something special for him but I guess her guilt made her confess. Lets see if they get to go to Mumbai or not? I think they will go but Mumbai trip will not be a bed a bed of roses for either of them; their is a lot of emotional baggage the duo are taking with them to Mumbai. 

I am not on the Rosid page for facebook so I didn't know! But yeah to some extent I agree that, ya Sid has not done anything either, but seriously you can't be so childish, which is what Roli is behaving like! I mean she knows she is married, and she has some responsibilities towards her husband, but it is a 50-50 fault. In this case one person has to take the initiative and move forward, and this was an awesome chance for Roli, and due to her anger on a sari ripping, she didn't even care to try to do anything! 

Also, I saw somewhere else in the forum, where some one said that at least Sid is patient, and tries to calm her down, with the example of when Roli and Simar were in a fight, he tried to help both of them, and explain! That shows some care towards Roli from SId

prince3673 thumbnail
prerna why r u blaming simar.u know when simar asked roli what gift u r goin 2 giv to siddhant then 
she said she does not want 2 gift anything.roli was not ready 2 understand what simar was saying.roli was acting immature towards siddhant
Ritii thumbnail
see prince we r not bleming simer we r saying ki uss ko roli ko samjha ker involve kerna chahiye tah jaisa uss ne kaha tha uss ne bola thai ki woh roli ko samjhayegi and simer ko pata hai ager woh roli ko force erti ya this time prem ko roli ko force kerna tha then mil ker kerte toh shayed sid ka itna hert brek na hota any way no fight for this simer ne woh kiya joh uss ko thikh laga aur cv ne kerne ko kaha vaise bhi its simer time to help her sister and she is trying.lets hope rosid will behave like mature person abhi toh sid is becoming mad and he wants roli should show some care for him.

prince3673 thumbnail
i absolutely agree with u nickpick but what i mean to say is that now roli shud start understanding sid
without help of premar n if that happens rosid luvstory will surely start.i agree that simar shud hav asked roli to mak gift of photo frame by herself but roli was not in a state to understand even simar but i think prem shud hav been involved in gift incident so that sid wud not have been hurt.i could see 
the pain in sid eyes when roli told truth.
Ritii thumbnail
exactly basicaly we all want that ROSID should understand each other .let see.
spriyanka297 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sid was very sad when he know the truth but watever roli did ws als rite jhooth toh jhooth hi hota hain... sid ne kabhi usko biwi ki tarah treat kiya hain... roli toh 18- 19 hain obviously immature hain, unaware of love...i really feel very bad from both side plz cv kuch aisa karna ki yeh dono apna problem khud hi sort out kare ... i hope mumbai ki trip hone chahiye..

Edited by spriyanka297 - 12 years ago