Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Last week coming up...thank you to the MLKT team!

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
The last week of this show is coming up! What a ride it has been! Despite how critical I have been when things have been iffy, I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate the producers choosing to take the "road less traveled" with this show! Kudos!

This is the best ensemble cast on Indian Telly! From Vishwajeet's Brahma and RaQesh's Aditya to Mona-ji's RD and Indrani-ji's Devya
ni...from Yogi's Jaggi and Shaswita's Imli to Riddi's Priya and Vindhya's Vidya...from Kamya's Uttara and Dakssh's Gaurav to Amit's Rishabh, Nivin's Chinu, Diwaker's Shubu and Arun-ji's Babuji...you guys rocked it and how! I hope this show remains a milestone in your careers as you move on to bigger and even more successful roles!

To the writing/creative team...you guys have kept us hooked on a show that has dared to tell an intelligent story...well done! Thank you for sticking to your convictions and not folding under the pressure of "populist" themes and demands!

Finally...the crew and the various captains of the ship (Waseem, Imtiaz, Iqbaal and everybody else)...standing ovation for bringing us this show week after week!

All of you will sorely be missed!

Sincerely,
A loyal viewer who still Heart's your creations Brahma & Shubu!

Edited by BheegiBasanti - 08 April 2012 at 7:24pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ana12ilyoumaryadalovermynamedoitagainilovesarunforestryvelvetscarfmy_viewJJESHlilmzsunshineLemonykaamchorni-Khush-DefLeppardlaapsoap-criticpisces25--Hope--Pirated_Fun..Naina..leavesandwavesKai.U-No-PooFIZK6KhatamKahani

LuvKrithika Senior Member
LuvKrithika
LuvKrithika

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Glittering Flowers - Thank You Graphic
Maryaada team.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doitagainLemonylilmzsunshinelaappisces25BheegiBasantileavesandwaves

doitagain Senior Member
doitagain
doitagain

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Hug Hug Hug Hug

WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!

Hug Hug Hug Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshineLemonypisces25BheegiBasantileavesandwaves

myname Groupbie
myname
myname

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
A pinch to my heart when i heard about Maryada ending! 

What a beautiful hindi tv serial!
this is the message that should have been sent to all households!
Maryada Team, you have marked me forever.
You made me hook on a hindi serial being a foreigner, not related to india.
You made me convince people to watch this show.
You captured my attention with the amazing cast whether it be the actors, script writers and anybody else who contributed to the making of this masterpiece!

Everything has to end but the journey that makes it worthwhile. Sailing on rough sea , you've given me quality scenes since 2010.

Thank you for not dragging the storyline into pointless family dramas arguing because of trivial issues.
Wish you could come with another story which a strong storyline as maryada!

A faithful audience. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doitagainLemonylilmzsunshineletitgopisces25BheegiBasanti

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Jaya.

To the CVs ...   you gave us a show which is totally different from the other shows on indian tv. and we fell in love with it.  No matter what others said it kept many of us entertained and i am going to miss it. You all did a tremendous job from the cast to the crew. Clap

Thanks.

doitagainLemonylilmzsunshinepisces25BheegiBasanti

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshinepisces25BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
...and then there were three! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lemonypisces25

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Bheegi JayaBig smileHug

the last week of Maryada and this forum would have been incomplete for me without this thread from you.

Thank you for this thread and thank you for noting me in your post

I will miss all of you very much and think of you all very fondly

I know I have been inactive of late and that is due to personal commitments but I come daily and read your posts.

seeing you all share your thoughts on the forum has now become my daily chai paani and I don't know if Friday will see me all dehydratedLOL

there are so many many names I want to list and I am afraid to miss anyone but fizi, damon, you, arsh, sanjana, rightnow, tvdekha, naina, pia, ravina, divya and so many others who came and posted on my first few threads

thank you all for the wonderful discussions, the comraderie and most importantly the evening routine

Sanjana said the other day that crtics were their own worst enemy.  how true she is.

I say this to CVs as a critic to a creative  - Receiving a critical review is the highest praise for your creation. It means that we were drawn inspite of ourselves to get attached to the tale you wove and the characters you brought to life.  When we critique it is because we value something so deeply and are so drawn to it that we want every moment of it to be perfect.  We cannot accept less. that to me is high praise to you as the creator.  Please take all the comments you receive in this forum (good or passionate)  as a testament to your magic to draw us into the maryada parlour and leave us hanging around past the entrees and the dessert waiting for more and more.   an unquenchable appetitie for this gem of a show Maryada Lekin Kab Tak

Hats off you to you in this final weekClapClapClapClapClap.   Heartfelt and trueHug. Thank you

Hope

Lemonypisces25FIZK6BheegiBasantiKai.

Go to top