Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Six Months - Do We Finally Get It? (Page 2)

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Perhaps they did focus groups and realised that the 6 months is a magical number - reasonably long enough so as to milk it for drama potential and not so long that the audience will want to stab themselves.
PS: Is Anjali really pregnant? I find that this question bothers me more than anything else at this point.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeme_saysWittyKittyserialjunkieNewbiesoapfan-MeMyselfI

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I think its best not to try to understand all the things that don't make sense.. you will end up Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Perhaps they did focus groups and realised that the 6 months is a magical number - reasonably long enough so as to milk it for drama potential and not so long that the audience will want to stab themselves.
PS: Is Anjali really pregnant? I find that this question bothers me more than anything else at this point.

@bold . I think Anjali is pregnant otherwise it will turn into a K series where a +ve character turns negative one fine day to stretch the track. She might have a miscarriage later to heighten the drama.

The 6 months clause is just to pave way for Khushi to leave RM when the truth is out and repentance for Arnav and his subsequent wooing phase. 

Edited by sunshine99 - 08 April 2012 at 7:31pm

-MeMyselfI

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Rag1ni

@bold . I think Anjali is pregnant otherwise it will turn into a K series where a +ve character turns negative one fine day to stretch the track. She might have a miscarriage later to heighten the drama.

I hope you are right. I don't want Anjali to turn negative for sure. But there is something off about Anjali, I feel. Or maybe that is just wishful thinking in my part, to explain her seeming obliviousness :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeWittyKitty-MeMyselfI

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
the last option is the only thing which seems correct. silly logic of silly CVs not you

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soha1988

I don't think we should look into it that much, i just think it was a random date, it doesn't really mean anything. The only thing that arnav could be thinking of is once anjali delivers she'd be okay to handle the "shock" that her husband loves someone else, and maybe he plans on disclosing the truth to anjali once its "safe" for her to process the info. Maybe he thinks she might have some weird pregnancy complication if she finds out the truth abhi, so his ultimate plan might be to get his sis and the baby away from shaam and khushi once n for all. But only after anjali delivers. Other than that, i really don't think the 6 months deadline holds any meaning. Its an indian soap after all, we shouldn't expect it to be too mysterious ! :D

I believe he has no intentions of telling Anjali after watching his convo with shaym on their wedding night..lol..true, but I so wanted there to be a reason..LOL
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

its a last minute brain wave CVs had. remember they cut and paste the dialogs over the scenes? they must have figured, Oh Shit, we can get much more big and blasting MU if we make the marriage last only 6 months, then they go Oh shit, the shots are already done, then they go, oh great, lets just cut and paste the dialog over the existing shots. and so we got 6 months.

like everything else in IPK, the 6 months will be forgotten if later it makes no sense.

yes, even I thought so...they added it just to make it more chat pata...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkieChitraF

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by april2003

That 6 month clause was just a way of convincing Khushi to marry him without much objection. He doubted she will agree if he did not tell her it was only for six month assuming that she's in love with Shyam and wanted to be with him. We could look at it as a trap because ASR is very shrewd, he probably had no intention of letting her go after 6 months, because he know his sister won't be able to bear the truth, hence the reason for giving Shyam a 2nd chance. This whole thing was just ASR using his head. One thing that puzzles me is the fact that he trusted Khushi enough to not tell Shyam about the 6 month contract. ASR is just buying time nothing else and hoping his Khushi is not really  in love with ShyamSmile. Somewhere deep down inside he's hoping whole situation could go away.

Now that makes sense...but then it should have been 9 months as Anjali would question chotey in her third trimester as to why khushiji doesnt live in RM anymore..

ya, even i am wondering why he trusted her on this...perhaps he threatened her not to tell anyone and CVs just didnt show it to us..

Go to top