India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Six Months - Do We Finally Get It?

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
When ASR married Khushi for six months only, we were very confused as to why six months only. We debated, we discussed, even jumped on each other's backs when our views differed..lol..

We know he wont find out the truth until 6 months are almost over which at max will happen within the next month..We have had some insight into what he might have been thinking when he blackmailed into a 6 month marriage contract during post marriage scenes...

So what do we think? Do we finally understand why the marriage is for 6 months only?

Did he choose six months because Anjali delivers in six months? But how is it possible that Anjali was pregnant for three months and did not know it and would he have really told her about it right after she gives birth? He told Shaym he is giving him another chance to live with his wife and kid so he obviously doesn't plan to throw him out of Anjali's life anytime soon.

Was it because he thought that since Khushi loves Shaym there is no way that he can keep her with himself forever. So its better to get rid of her first after 6 months so his ego doesn't get hurt. But then what is going to stop her from running back to Shaym after six months or does he plan to blackmail Shaym into staying away from her?

If it was to save his di's marriage, then there is still nothing stopping khushi and shaym from being together after six months. Or did he delude himself into thinking Khushi and Shaym will stay away from eachother.

Did he married her because she was the love of his life and he didn't want her to be with anyone else. But Khushi will still leave him after six months and Shaym would still be interested in her. Or did his ego overcome his love and he wanted to prove to himself that it wouldn't matter to him after she is gone?

Did Arnav randomly come up with the six months clause just like he came up with the fifteen days of employment contract.

Or am I being silly expecting any logic behind the six month clause and CVs included it only to give a twist in the future..lol..

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommemonu786DoseSuchita2012chopstickseiliyafatimasanchi333swtashskp2007WittyKittyspsharmilaSimran234TJ16ROXLeenaRocksnonasiBibliobibulusRag1niK.S.devsumShas3lara3110-SI-smitarPunkin22StormChaserDeedeepa1OmorabotitvbufMrDarcyfanChitraFsbk2OmNaMaSteOmXSilentWishesX

soha1988 Newbie
soha1988
soha1988

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

I don't think we should look into it that much, i just think it was a random date, it doesn't really mean anything. The only thing that arnav could be thinking of is once anjali delivers she'd be okay to handle the "shock" that her husband loves someone else, and maybe he plans on disclosing the truth to anjali once its "safe" for her to process the info. Maybe he thinks she might have some weird pregnancy complication if she finds out the truth abhi, so his ultimate plan might be to get his sis and the baby away from shaam and khushi once n for all. But only after anjali delivers. Other than that, i really don't think the 6 months deadline holds any meaning. Its an indian soap after all, we shouldn't expect it to be too mysterious ! :D

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chopsticksWittyKittyIceflamesbhanganPunkin22-Garima-ChitraFMrDarcyfanDeedeepa1serialjunkie-MeMyselfI

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
its a last minute brain wave CVs had. remember they cut and paste the dialogs over the scenes? they must have figured, Oh Shit, we can get much more big and blasting MU if we make the marriage last only 6 months, then they go Oh shit, the shots are already done, then they go, oh great, lets just cut and paste the dialog over the existing shots. and so we got 6 months.

like everything else in IPK, the 6 months will be forgotten if later it makes no sense.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeSoniaGhafoorRita.Cme_saysunna_178spsharmilaWittyKittyNeemsundarinonasiRag1niTiyaliChitraFMrDarcyfanDeedeepa1-MeMyselfI

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
That 6 month clause was just a way of convincing Khushi to marry him without much objection. He doubted she will agree if he did not tell her it was only for six month assuming that she's in love with Shyam and wanted to be with him. We could look at it as a trap because ASR is very shrewd, he probably had no intention of letting her go after 6 months, because he know his sister won't be able to bear the truth, hence the reason for giving Shyam a 2nd chance. This whole thing was just ASR using his head. One thing that puzzles me is the fact that he trusted Khushi enough to not tell Shyam about the 6 month contract. ASR is just buying time nothing else and hoping his Khushi is not really  in love with ShyamSmile. Somewhere deep down inside he's hoping whole situation could go away.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniswtashWittyKittyspsharmilaOmorabotiChitraFMrDarcyfan-MeMyselfI

Simone2005 Senior Member
Simone2005
Simone2005

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
He did not want to reveal the truth to his Anjali during pregnancy so she doesnt get stressed.  He will monitor Shyam for 6 months and if he sees no change in Shyam then he will reveal the truth to his sister. That's what i thought...although with India serials you never know. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan-MeMyselfI

PepsiGirl101 IF-Rockerz
PepsiGirl101
PepsiGirl101

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I'm confused to now that I think about it.. 6 months only??? What the- their is something wrong with the logic LOL!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan-MeMyselfI

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't know what's with the 6 months clause but I think maybe The file is related to it. So I think with those documents he changed the will and hence Anjali owns everything and Shyam we know is with Anjali for money and He lusts over Khushi hence by changing the will he is taking away Shyam wealth and so either he thinks after 6 months Shyam won't leave cause of money issues or after 6 months he will let both Shyam and Khushi reunite and they can go away from their lives.

Edited by pisces25 - 08 April 2012 at 6:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishraWittyKittyChitraFMrDarcyfan-MeMyselfI

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Or am I being silly expecting any logic behind the six month clause and CVs included it only to give a twist in the future..lol..

@ bold above:
YUP!

No rhyme nor reason for this six months. As usual, CVs had bhaang a few weeks earlier than reserving it for Holi.
Heaven knows, since then they have been on a psychedelic trip on the cannabis, with no way to come back to earth.

Wink
Jayne

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.CWittyKitty-MeMyselfI

Go to top