Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: Raghav Raghav Raghav (Page 95)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

They were talking about his physique so he said .. "shirt pehane ke aao ga tho aapko pata bhi  nahi chalega ki ander kya hai" .. as if we are blindAngry LOLshirt pehane tha hai tho band baji hui rehti hai humari... Tongue
 
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
 
ROFLROFL
he has no idea abt our x ray visionROFL

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

BTW I dont like this TOI .. just bcoz HC is gaining popularity again.. they want to talk nice nice things about him.. the moment somethign goes wrong they will be the first ones to pounce on himAngry they make him their punching bag!Angry
 
 
ROFL
relax sam...and breathe in and out...
this is the first time TOI talks good abt him...
so enjoy till it lasts!ROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
 
ROFLROFL
he has no idea abt our x ray visionROFL
I felt so offended when he made that statementROFLROFL
 
He has not got a clue of how much detail we see and discuss Embarrassed
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

I felt so offended when he made that statementROFLROFL
 
He has not got a clue of how much detail we see and discuss Embarrassed
tell me abt it samROFL
i was rofling yesterday wen sundas said that she was missing seeing hc's ears since past 2 weeksROFL
but is heartbroken now coz she can see them  clearlyROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

ROFL
relax sam...and breathe in and out...
this is the first time TOI talks good abt him...
so enjoy till it lasts!ROFL
I think last time also they wrote something nice abt him.. since his announcement that he is giong to enter dil se!Ouch
 
But whatever! next time if they say something bad.. i will do some serious damage thats for sure! LOL
 
Anyways lets get back to HC and Raghav.. i would rather spend time on something interestingLOL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

I think last time also they wrote something nice abt him.. since his announcement that he is giong to enter dil se!Ouch
 
But whatever! next time if they say something bad.. i will do some serious damage thats for sure! LOL
 
Anyways lets get back to HC and Raghav.. i would rather spend time on something interestingLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
oki sam...
lets concenterate on raghavEmbarrassed
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

tell me abt it samROFL
i was rofling yesterday wen sundas said that she was missing seeing hc's ears since past 2 weeksROFL
but is heartbroken now coz she can see them  clearlyROFL
I almost screamed to my laptop screen.." you fool you have not a clue so just dont make such statements" ROFL
 
But then next I heard him say.. his inspiration is "kisan" and I didnt know how to react Shocked or Confused or just plain ROFL as usual .. ... just bcoz it is HC!ROFLROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
ROFL
kisan was actuallyROFL
coz first thing that came to my mind was kisan jamROFL
and raghav or body building or hc and kisan have no connection atallROFL
this guy loves confusing us!ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1213   Views: 52754

-Alina- 1213 52754 04 August 2011 at 4:31am by x-Sundas-x
Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Maha-   Replies: 1197   Views: 48586

-Maha- 1197 48586 03 July 2011 at 9:28pm by Soaps1
Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1196   Views: 45335

-vandy- 1196 45335 05 June 2011 at 10:30pm by sam123_0
Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1198   Views: 45457

-Alina- 1198 45457 17 May 2011 at 12:37am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1198   Views: 70821

-vandy- 1198 70821 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index