wow salman khan ki body πŸ˜†
vandy dii aur nahi hai pics raghav body wala ???  πŸ˜ƒ
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

sam..teri muraad poori hui..
sia is going to be homeless soon..
so we might see raghav's family...and his house being introduced soon!

Wish I had asked for something more today πŸ˜›

Anwyays.. can i amke a request to you.. when you upload those videos make sure you take few secs before and after the actual segment.. i feel i missed out on something bcoz ur videos tend to start at the right moment.. sorry if i am being a nuisance here.. but if it is not a big trouble only then do it.. otherwise it is okπŸ˜ƒ
sam123_0 thumbnail
Thats it.. just bcoz I have not promoted my club does not give this guy the rights to do this😑.. the face-wasking-in-tank😍.. the punches 😍😍

But I am so glad they are showing Raghav in vest and not without vest or shirtπŸ˜ƒ or is it HC who has objected to it.. that he wont shed his shirt unless and until it is a MUSTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW Vandy... Raghav cant take sia to this garage.. look at the sorroundings.. unless they are going to show that sia makes the garage in to a home πŸ˜‰
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Wish I had asked for something more today πŸ˜›

Anwyays.. can i amke a request to you.. when you upload those videos make sure you take few secs before and after the actual segment.. i feel i missed out on something bcoz ur videos tend to start at the right moment.. sorry if i am being a nuisance here.. but if it is not a big trouble only then do it.. otherwise it is okπŸ˜ƒ

sam...u never miss out anything...
i make sure they start at the exact moment!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and most off screen ideos are dled after editing...so i can't do anything there!
VandyP thumbnail

Thats it.. just bcoz I have not promoted my club does not give this guy the rights to do this😑.. the face-wasking-in-tank😍.. the punches 😍😍

But I am so glad they are showing Raghav in vest and not without vest or shirtπŸ˜ƒ or is it HC who has objected to it.. that he wont shed his shirt unless and until it is a MUSTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW Vandy... Raghav cant take sia to this garage.. look at the sorroundings.. unless they are going to show that sia makes the garage in to a home πŸ˜‰

that face washing was😍😍
]did u read silky's latest shayri on the waterfall created by hc's face?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh shut up sam...
yaha we r dying to see him in toweliya mode...aur waha tum log jashn manaa rahe ho😑
but koi nahi...
even i want him to shed it wen its an absolute must...
too much of anyhing is not goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sam...brains use ka!
garage is raghav's venting ground..
he definitely has a proper house!😳
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Urooj_Khan--

wow salman khan ki body πŸ˜†
vandy dii aur nahi hai pics raghav body wala ???  πŸ˜ƒ

check forum urooj...
poore 200 p;ics hainπŸ˜‰
sam123_0 thumbnail

sam...u never miss out anything...

i make sure they start at the exact moment!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and most off screen ideos are dled after editing...so i can't do anything there!

Oh ok.. thanks..

I am not all that smart in these kinda stuff.. so i will leave it to youπŸ˜†! How abt the episode videos they are also the same or you can do changes in them?
sam123_0 thumbnail

that face washing was😍😍

]did u read silky's latest shayri on the waterfall created by hc's face?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh shut up sam...
yaha we r dying to see him in toweliya mode...aur waha tum log jashn manaa rahe ho😑
but koi nahi...
even i want him to shed it wen its an absolute must...
too much of anyhing is not goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sam...brains use ka!
garage is raghav's venting ground..
he definitely has a proper house!😳

Nope I have not read it

I dont care who is suffering for what.. all I want is HC to do something only if it is a MUST.. not just to get TRPsπŸ˜›

Arre yaar.. this is not his proper home... but for now this is his home.. like he does not like his proper house.. so he stays here away from his family and this is where Sia is going to get to know him!

Why do I have a feeling that there will be an old granny or grandpa who is not related to raghav but living in the chawl with raghav and is very close to him and will scold him for getting a girl home.. or helping raghav set up the home for a girl to live in .. or am i getting too influenced by hindi moviesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

Nope I have not read it

I dont care who is suffering for what.. all I want is HC to do something only if it is a MUST.. not just to get TRPsπŸ˜›

Arre yaar.. this is not his proper home... but for now this is his home.. like he does not like his proper house.. so he stays here away from his family and this is where Sia is going to get to know him!

Why do I have a feeling that there will be an old granny or grandpa who is not related to raghav but living in the chawl with raghav and is very close to him and will scold him for getting a girl home.. or helping raghav set up the home for a girl to live in .. or am i getting too influenced by hindi moviesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

relax sam...
hc will never do any such thing for trps😊
u know sam...
this plot reminds me of a very old movie...benaam badshah...
the staying together scenario sounds exactly like the movie!
VandyP thumbnail

Oh ok.. thanks..

I am not all that smart in these kinda stuff.. so i will leave it to youπŸ˜†! How abt the episode videos they are also the same or you can do changes in them?

smart ness nahi..
i call it no time wasting on crap thingsπŸ˜‰
obviously i rip the epi videos samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†