Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

sam..

they r raghav's shoes...
no ways hc will wear the same shoe epi after epi!
and  raghav has been wearing them since first epi

Have a close look vandy.. i mean you are the one taking caps... take one for his shoes and you know how worn out these shoes are... these are HC shoes and he has been wearing them for quite some time now πŸ˜†

Par koi gal nahi... for now we will take them as Raghav's shoes.. so the shoes tell us that he is Rich dude and a pretty rich dude.. who spends 3000+ on a pair of shoes! So that is why he does not have the need for 9-5 job... and walks around so carefree πŸ˜ƒ
sam123_0 thumbnail
finger-on-the-lip punishment... i thought only HC used to get it.. but looks like Raghav also needs it πŸ˜‰

This relation is going to be so cute.. Raghav helping sia get back her lost confidence and sia helping raghav open his mouth when stuck in a room filled with women!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Have a close look vandy.. i mean you are the one taking caps... take one for his shoes and you know how worn out these shoes are... these are HC shoes and he has been wearing them for quite some time now πŸ˜†

Par koi gal nahi... for now we will take them as Raghav's shoes.. so the shoes tell us that he is Rich dude and a pretty rich dude.. who spends 3000+ on a pair of shoes! So that is why he does not have the need for 9-5 job... and walks around so carefree πŸ˜ƒ

oki i give inπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so maybe its hc's knack for small detailing that he is using the same pair for raghav!
i donno why...
but i have a gut feeling ki raghav is indeed very very rich!
VandyP thumbnail

finger-on-the-lip punishment... i thought only HC used to get it.. but looks like Raghav also needs it πŸ˜‰

This relation is going to be so cute.. Raghav helping sia get back her lost confidence and sia helping raghav open his mouth when stuck in a room filled with women!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this soo helps me imagine chhota hc in cross belts...
punished in his class for keeping on staring at "lambi choti " wali girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

Eyes closed, fist ready to punch, nostrils all flared up... hayye marr jawa!!!!! Without seeing much we can feel exactly what Raghav is going through right now!

will plzz stop dying😑
we need to finish this fc!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

oki i give inπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so maybe its hc's knack for small detailing that he is using the same pair for raghav!
i donno why...
but i have a gut feeling ki raghav is indeed very very rich!

Ofcourse.. Raghav's got to be a rich guy.. there is no doubt there.. otherwise it is not easy to have this kinda confidence in life.. the way he keeps going in and coming out of jail is amazing!
sam123_0 thumbnail

this soo helps me imagine chhota hc in cross belts...

punished in his class for keeping on staring at "lambi choti " wali girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandy 😑 i am at work stop messing with my imaginationAngry

But hayye mein maar jawa... that cute chota HC.. imagine if grown up can give so innocent looking looks... chote ne tho sab ki baja dali hogi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail
damn..
i was going to create a post in dsddsb forum..
and created it in bcfc forum...
i need a break!