i m so sure dat HC had worked out so much 4 dose biceps...☺️

i can actually feel it...😍

plzzz don't mention them sundas😍
i'm still drooling over them😍
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Ok Raghav does not like to be called "beta"...

Could it be because he had/has a dominating father who always supressed his mother.. who always made sure her voice was never heard and so Raghav does not like that "beta" word anymore..

His mother might have died, bcoz of his father's tortures, the police might not have done anything in this matter - like arrest the father and all so Raghav hates the police also...

This could also justify why he helps the poor/kamzorr people

Raghav could be a rich guy but sacrified everything.. his mahal, his aisho arram just to prove to his father that he does not like his father's way!πŸ˜ƒ

But just for my own selfish reasons I want Raghav to have a mother... bcoz I love HC's interactions with the mother characters.. he nails it... that is one interaction I always love to see!😳... but if he has a mother.. then the above theory does not hold good!

PS: if the above does not make sense.. pls ignore it... and blame Raghav for everthing not meπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm...
am back...
hope u r here samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

raghav isa definitely rich...i feel...otherwise his character won't be able to be at par with viraj's character...
his whole attitude towards life tells me a different story altogether sam...maybe this time raghav does not like being called beta coz his mom calls him like that...and he doesn't like being called by his mom...

i don't think cvs will show another disturbed childhood...
raghav has his family...but he has his differences with them!
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: BizzyLizzy

I was thinking just the same thing Sam! The way he would rather people spent their energies saving themselves rather than thanking him for saving them I feel could have sprung from a painful family background...I'd been having theories that probably someone close  to him had been harassed in some really traumatic way, and when an FIR was filed this person was either pushed around or harassed some more and ultimately that ended tragically, which caused Raghav to realise that end mein no one can save you better than yourself, and that others who cannot  fight for themselves should learn  how to.

I quite like that they don't make him a gallant knight-in-shining-armour type. He will fight for you alright but he will make it clear that you're making a big mistake by not standing up for yourself. 

I think Sam's theory would really really work...it would tie up quite well  with his story with Sia if he was a person who grew up in a family environment that was similar to Jhanvi's life in Manali...Imagine, the life Jhanvi's kid would have been living -- Raghav would be a living example of that! πŸ˜ƒ

Waise...looking back  I also personally liked that Raghav's second appearance came a little late...when he first enters he becomes a trigger for her memories of life with Viraaj, but by his second entry she's come to a stage where she is truly ready to become Sia and move on...and Raghav's freedom from jail seems symbolic of that. Like Raghav she's imprisoned herself for something that was not her fault, and like Raghav, only she can set herself free. Which is the principle Raghav lives by, hai na? πŸ˜ƒ

liz...
painful background i agree...
but disturbed childhood...
i don't agree
bningo to ur last para liz⭐️
BizzyLizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Disturbed childhood maybe not...because of the point you mentioned. It would look a little cluttered but I think if they do go that way won't it be an amazing way to show how even with a horrid childhood and bad memories a person can still rise above all that and become better than his background?

On the other hand, I think his junoon would probably better fit a background that  involved something tragic in his adult years, like the scenario I mentioned.

Yeah...that's the one word that comes to mind when thinking of Raghav...JUNOON!! πŸ˜
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: BizzyLizzy

Disturbed childhood maybe not...because of the point you mentioned. It would look a little cluttered but I think if they do go that way won't it be an amazing way to show how even with a horrid childhood and bad memories a person can still rise above all that and become better than his background?

On the other hand, I think his junoon would probably better fit a background that  involved something tragic in his adult years, like the scenario I mentioned.

Yeah...that's the one word that comes to mind when thinking of Raghav...JUNOON!! πŸ˜

liz...
i feel someone close to him was served injustice...which led him  to be the way he is...
raghav and junoon😍
guys may b he luved sum girl nd who was married 2 an abusive hubby...
later she must hv died nd RAGHAV cudnt tolerate dis..😭
2day only last few secs he was dere in d epi...
but still i 4got everything 2 see him run like dat...😍
i even felt bad 4 JHANVI wen she was behaving like dat wid d customer...πŸ˜’
i mean poor soul has too much painful past...
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy

i was going to post this yesterday...
but got disconnected...
raghav is not a law breaker...😊

I take my words back... and not bcoz you say soπŸ˜› but bcoz I tgt abt this alot 😳and I came to one conclusion...

Raghav is from a rich family... and the family or someone from the family keeps an eye on this fellow.. so everytime he ends up in jail, his lawyer comes and bails him out... πŸ˜ƒ

About the childhood.. i am not saying disturbed childhood vandy.. but maybe Raghav might not have liked the way his father treated his mother and so maybe he feels the need to fight for the weak-ones..
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
RaghavI in SBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7jODWoGZgQ&feature=channel&list=UL