Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Woohoo!!!!...I'm all cought up...

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

...with the episodes nowDancing

i love this showDay Dreaming ...track after track it just got better for meClap...loved how they made Krishna an officer and that the story didn't drag on her way there...and then that subtle love story that was built between Pinto and Krishna...it has been built up so beautifulyHeart...and if i understood correctly (i don't speak hindiEmbarrassed)...the DC is proposing marraige to Krishna?Shocked (corect me if i totaly dropped the ball on this oneLOL)...the twists and the turns have always been awesome...Thumbs Up...can't wait to see what's next...Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
NO. Her boss is not proposing to her.

There is some other place's DC's proposal has come to Krishna's family through a match-maker. No direct interaction yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviAngeloScuroundisclosed

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
It's not DC Akash. It's some other DC.Stern Smile

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

oops!...i did drop the ball...thanks for the clarification!Embarrassed...still love the direction its all taking in general...Clap

ParulRatiShivi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index