Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
NOTE: MANY OF YOU KNOW I HAVE CHANGED MY NAME FOR THIS ACCOUNT FROM BRKLYN_GAL TO KSG_LUV, AND THOSE WHO DON'T WELL NOW YOU KNOW LOL..PLEASE SHOW ME ALL YOUR LIVE ONCE AGAIN IN THIS PEICE OF CRAP..😊

Kindly ignore the mistakes.

Just get the hell away froom my face! Virat yelled.
Virat...Manvi whispered
She didn't bother calling him partner as she always did. Today was not the day.

She stepped away from him. From everyone. All the Vadheras and her own family just stared at the two.

She backed away slowly. Her beeji was about to step towards her, but Manvi signed her not to. She stared at virat as he looked down. She stared until everyone was out of sight. She turned away and ran to her room in the Vadhera mansion.

Why am I affected? Why does it affect me? Maya...it's all cz of her!! Cz of Maya her own partner betrayed her.

Because of Maya they had this stupid misunderstanding.

I was the one to bring them back together and now I was the one wanting them to separate thought Manvi.

Viren had told her about Maya. He had told her all his suspicions. Manvi hadn't believed in those suspicions at first but as she kept a close eye at Maya, she started seeing the greed filled Maya behind that so called sweet Maya.

Manvi had tried telling Virat but he always turned her down. But today..today was it. The end. The end of their friendship. All because of Maya.

Viren and Manvis plan to expose Maya to the Vadheras had backfired on them as Maya had learned about the plan.

Maya told Virat about how Manvi had started falling for Virat and wanted to separate Her and Him.

Virat had fallen for Mayas trap and had yelled at Manvi to leave.

Manvi sat at the corner of her bed staring at nothing in particular. Tears silently fell. She heard knocks on her door, but she ignored them. They felt distant.

Her vision blurred, but she kept staring. Memories of her and virat kept playing in her head. Their fighting moments their friendly moments all were displayed on the glass table in front of Manvi.

She stared at the table without blinking as the moments of when virat and Manvi first saw eachother, when the two were on a ride to see Rishikesh, the ek main aur ek tu dance, the shampoo scene, when virat yelled at her on the terrace, when virat scared her with the cracker, the time when Virat offered help to push Badi BGs wheelchair during Jeevika and Virens engagement, when the two first hugged,virat saying sorry their partner moments, and the last one made Manvi break down, virat yelling at Manvi to get the hell away from him.

Manvis loud sobs made the banging on the door louder. But they were distant, Manvi couldn't hear them.

Why..? She questioned.
Partner..cmon partner stop crying I'm sorry ok im really really sorry.

Manvi saw virat smiling and holding his ears in front of her asking for her forgiveness.

Manvi smiled and quickly made herself sit properly but as she looked up, he was gone.

Virat..virat she whispered. She looked around but he wasn't their. Then she realized. HE WAS NEVER HERE.

She got up and walked towards the window. She looked out and saw Maya hugging Virat from the back. He was leaning against his car. He was facing the car. Manvi couldn't see his face. But this was the same gesture he made when he was upset. She remembered how he had leaned against his car like that during the mehndi ceremony of Jeevika Di. But the only difference was he wasn't facing her, he was facing the opposite direction.

He finally turned back and wiped something from his eyes.

Must be the dust thought Manvi.

She saw him slowly looking up and she hid herself behind the curtain. She slowly peaked through the curtain. He was staring directly at her, as if he can see her.

She saw something sparkle on his cheeks.

She walked away and sat on the bed, she leaned against the headboard.

Her eyes slowly closed.

She drifted to sleep. After an hour of her sleep, she felt a loud bang. She heard something fall. She heard her name being yelled.

But she ignored it, and drifted to her sweet dream where her sister and her jiju and Virat were playing Charades. She was laughing. Laughing really loud.

Laugh all you want today, who knows Kal Ho Na Ho.

With that her eyes suddenly jerked open. She was in her room, and Dr. Mannan was staring at her, with a worried expression.

Dr.Mannan. She whispered as she tried to get up. But he pushed her down.

Oh god...Manvi tumne tho sabko dara diya tha. Dr.Mannan said.

What..? Manvi asked.

Then she looked at her surroundings. All the Vadheras except one and all the Choudhrys were gathered around her bedside.

Her eyes were wide as her worst nightmare faced her. Did they..did they find out about..about my..disease. She knew only one face would answer that question. Her eyes roamed to her Di. She was crying, her eyes were all teary and she was leaning on Jiju.

Manvi couldn't find her answers and she finally looked at Dr.Mannan.
Her eyes questioning him.

He sighed and shook his head in a no. She sighed in relief and smiled.

How are you feeling now? Dr.Mannan asked.

I'm fin...but before she could finish, she felt her throat dry. She coughed slightly.

Dr.Mannan quickly raised his hands and held Manvi by her shoulders.

Lean back..straighten your back. He ordered.

Everyone looked at them confused. Except the Choudhrys. They quickly ran to her and surrounded her.

Dr.Mannan handed her a tissue, in case she coughed blood( guys I did some research and found out that leukemia patients often vomit blood, and have nose bleeds quiet often. If this information is wrong so please kindly ignore this.)

Manvi...Manvi..Dr.Mannan said as he stared in her eyes. She stared back with wide eyes. Her breathing was getting rougher. Her eyes started roaming, her eyes faced the ceiling.

Manvi..Manvi..look at me..look at me..Mannan said.

Dr.Mannan..cried BG.

Dont worry BG she's fine..it's just a attack.

Attack..Jeevika said.

Everyone was now just staring. Wide eyed.

Manvis breathing got rougher, as she realized whose voice it was.

She tried hard, she had to. Her sister shouldn't, she couldn't find out the truth.

Stop Manvi..c'mon..you can do this..she said to herself. Her face started sweating. But she had to work. She had to calm herself. For them, for her family, for her sister.
For their happiness.

Finally, it felt like an hour when her breathing got back to normal.

Dr. Mannan was impressed. He was taken back the way Manvi got hold of herself. He knew what made her, what made her fight the attack.made her fight back. JEEVIKA.

He stared wide eyed. Manvi was now breathing normally. He never noticed such relations in the world. NEVER.

He laid Manvi back on the bed and called BG and Madan outside.

Viren stared. He was shocked by Manvi. The symptoms. The tissue offering. The breathing getting rough. The sweating. The fainting. The weakness. They all led to one disease. All the symptoms led to one particular dangerous disease in the world. LEUKEMIA, As in Blood Cancer.

No..he shook his head. No..god forbid ..not Manvi..no he said trying to assure himself. He looked at the others and saw their face expressions were like his. They were estimating..they had questioning eyes.

He quickly followed BG and Mannan.

BG..We HAVE to tell Jeevika. You saw..we saw...everyone saw how Manvi responded. How she reacted when she heard Jeevika speak. She's fighting, she's fighting back. BG Manvi was fighting back before but at times like these when she has those attacks again, shell have Jeevika to help her. We have to tell Jeevika.

Tell Jeevika what? What's wrong with Manvi? Viren asked.

BG mannan and Madan stared at Viren.

Dr.Mannan was the first to talk.

Viren..Manvi..

Manvi what?! Dr. Mannan what's wrong with her!?!!!! Viren asked.

She..she..she has...blood cancer..she's suffering from Leukemia. Mannan said as tears flowed from his eyes along with the four people with him in the room.

BG and Madan just cried and hugged eachother.

Viren just reacted with tears, that felt eternal.

The fourth being Virat.

Blood Cancer...he whispered.

The bitter reality of Manvis life was exposed

Okay guys...how many people cried? Sorry for the depressing story. I was depressed so might as well depress everyone along with me lol..you see 2 or more are better than just one lol..guys do you want me to continue or not. I know this was really long..but m curious...Also guys please comment..c'mon it's lie everyone in this forum forgot me..cz I recently wrote a one shot and I hit barely any comments. Have you guys forgotten me..like where are all the people who showed me their love through commenting. Also if I continue this..pms will only be sent to people who comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bes_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was really good please pm me when you write more
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!!
Plz pm me when u update!
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
Please Do Continue, That Was Really Good... And Please Do PM When You Do..
nadianatalie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome.  Please do continue.
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sniff sniff..😭..it made me so sad
great work
nilli_r thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IT'S AMAZING!
pm me when u update? 
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U should continue... Want 2 knw what happens next... And pm me whn u update...
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was beautiful! please continue with the OS... really want to know what Virat does to make up
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I loved it !
Definitely continue and do pm me. :)