India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Birthday Surprise!!! (Page 2)

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
"I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom." - 
Anonymous

Guys... This is really... I don't know know what to say. I am really not good with expressing my feelings, but when I saw this surprise, I had tears in my eyes.. This is the best surprise and birth day gift I had ever received... Hug Hug Hug Hug

I am really lucky to have met you all and have friends like you.. I missed you all so much. I guess I would never ever go away from my home for so long or will ensure next time wherever I go, I can access IF.. I had slept only for 3 hours daily since last Wednesday, and I would have gone mad had Sadie not been there giving me daily updates. Hopefully I will get enough sleep starting today onwards, since I will be able to come my fav Crooner and will be able to meet ya all...

Guys you learnt how to inset pic just for me... Awww I love ya all... Hug Hug Hug BTW i too learnt the same just for Crooner and you guys.. So here's me trying my new skills.. Wink

And my pathetic attempt at humor. Please bear with me...

Seriously I can't thank you all enough for making this day the most memorable day of my life..  And I love ya all... Hug Hug Hug Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriyabeena14

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Dear..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-Desai09

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lvishii

"I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom." - 
Anonymous

Guys... This is really... I don't know know what to say. I am really not good with expressing my feelings, but when I saw this surprise, I had tears in my eyes.. This is the best surprise and birth day gift I had ever received... Hug Hug Hug Hug

I am really lucky to have met you all and have friends like you.. I missed you all so much. I guess I would never ever go away from my home for so long or will ensure next time wherever I go, I can access IF.. I had slept only for 3 hours daily since last Wednesday, and I would have gone mad had Sadie not been there giving me daily updates. Hopefully I will get enough sleep starting today onwards, since I will be able to come my fav Crooner and will be able to meet ya all...

Guys you learnt how to inset pic just for me... Awww I love ya all... Hug Hug Hug BTW i too learnt the same just for Crooner and you guys.. So here's me trying my new skills.. Wink

Seriously I can't thank you all enough for making this day the most memorable day of my life..  And I love ya all... Hug Hug Hug Hug

Edited: I guess birth day ka din mera paplu ho gaya. Ouch Ouch

I did insert images but Don't see them. Don't know if you guys can see those.. If not consider m pathetic learner.. LOL LOL LOL I guess I should only be happy with my smiley..  

But nonetheless Thank you guys.. You all are the bestest.. Hug Hug Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashituphoneypriyabeena14

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Ishii, Belated Happy Birthday Big smile   
Hope u hav a gr8 day Party and a superb year ahead. God Bless :)

And a yummy chocolate cake to go with the wishes Smile
Chocolate Cake

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09smashituphoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Anonymous

Edited: I guess birth day ka din mera paplu ho gaya. Ouch Ouch

I did insert images but Don't see them. Don't know if you guys can see those.. If not consider m pathetic learner.. LOL LOL LOL I guess I should only be happy with my smiley..  

But nonetheless Thank you guys.. You all are the bestest.. Hug Hug Hug

Belated B'day girl...I couldnt see the images...dont  wrry...experts who have learned it for u will teach u Wink

So glad to see you back...missed you Hug

tumblr_lpxhgja7cH1qltt8q.gif image by dumdum5555

And was really touched that u missed us and the Crooner so much...

And am also back from today...missed chatting wid u guys last week...so we gonna rock...now Sanju too should come back soon...

Also sooo happy that we could put up this thread for u...and love that u loved it

Again Belated Happy Birthday sweetheart

Edited by honeypriya - 08 April 2012 at 10:53pm

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhanDesai09Nandalalasmashitup

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
res...
as i dont have thoda sa bhi time ki main koi bhi post banao...
cause unexpectedly i am through to maa nationals and have to study very hard for it...so IF se to puri tarah nadarad rahungi...sorry guysConfused

but really a very belated happy birthday ishii dii...
hope you dont mind...jaise time milenga pakka aake iss RES sign ko hataongi...

sorry sorry so sorryOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

Happpyyy belated birthday Ishii!!!!!

Ok as usual i have loads to say...
we met last week at crooner and...the rest is history! LOL

I pray, wish and hope that you are blessed with all the happiness in this world and beyond!!!

Jhadooo ki jhappi!!!!

A birthday treat i am expecting from you!!! Wink

We have had great times discussing IPK and Arhi...from rabba ve to wood-va ve to parda ve to the most recent buttva ve(which we will discuss once u get back)!!!! LOLLOLLOL

Hope u liked our surprise...hehe we have been waiting for u to come back!
Remember i said...what are friends for if they can't give u surprises!!!
 Wink

PS msg here is short n sweet...not like my PMs hehe...

PSS some of us learned how to post pics just for this thread!!!! u r one special girl!!! Big smile

Sadie meri jaan...Hug  Hug

I don't know should I be angry with you and give you hard time or should I let you go this time.. This was the thing why you were up whole night like a zombie... You are gonna be death of me some day.Ouch Ouch

Do you know what I did? I got down from Bus at 9:30 am and walked 5 km just to find a cafe cause I wanted to ensure that you were not awake and I did not have patience to wait until I reach home. And when I log in, I was relieved to see you were not online. Believe me if you were online... Angry Angry Angry 

And then I check this and I am like "Is ladki ka me kya karu?" LOL LOL LOL

Okay m breaking my own rule here but ek baar kehna to banata he.

Thank you sweetheart for this surprise, believe me this is the best surprise I have ever received till date.. Hug Hug Hug I was surprise when you told me you were learning inserting pics cause I remember you had told me you don't wana learn it.. And it was for this... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Thank you for meeting me, being my friend and more over thank you for keeping me sane last week when I had contact with no one but you.. I would have gone insane had it not been for you.. You are my sweetheart... Thank you for everything... Hug Hug Hug

P.S. Don't you ever stay awake so late, or else I will come after you with my danda..Angry Angry AngryAnd no kidding okay..

Love ya jaan.. Muah.. Hug Hug Hug

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@ Kalpana: Thank you so much for the siggy...I loved it...This is the best Birthday gift... I am sure gonna use it once I learn how to use it...LOL LOL  LOL You are the best... I am sorry I could not reply to your PM... But I did read it and believe me this is awesome surprise...  Thank ya and Love ya... Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

Go to top