Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

We are late..

But all of us want to wish you a..

Now here's your cake ..

And Some balloons..

And...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday dear Ishii.. May you have the very best in life always...!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you Shweta.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

And please don't say sorry.. I was not here so how can you wish me.. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And I seriously don't have anything to say accept thank you.. I am too touched to have any words to describe how I feel today.. I am on cloud nine that I have friends like you all.. Love ya.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Desai09 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Nandalala

You GO, GIRL!!!!  Sorry, I'm spamming, Ishii & Sadie..Mujhse raha nahi gaya!⭐️

Oh don't say sorry... Me and Sadie are spamming queen.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

We keep spamming Priya dii's Crooner and each other's Scrap books.. So it's natural for us..  πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

And this is no spamming.. Thank you for this post.. Sanju is trully a Rock Start..  πŸ€—

Sanju will be waiting for you to come back... πŸ€— 
Edited by lvishii - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: greenarrow

Happy Birthday Dear..

Thanks Suchi.. πŸ˜³
Edited by lvishii - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunayaar

Belated B'day wishes yaara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dear... πŸ˜³
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ishii... 

Happy Birthday ... put all my faves in the collage for you hun but thought I'd pull out the shower scene for you later on πŸ˜‰ and here ...

Thank you for your kind words and supportive comments in the Crooner, missed them while you were gone ... good to have you back 😊 Love Kalpana !!! x
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lvishii

@ Kalpana: Thank you so much for the siggy...I loved it...This is the best Birthday gift... I am sure gonna use it once I learn how to use it...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† You are the best... I am sorry I could not reply to your PM... But I did read it and believe me this is awesome surprise...  Thank ya and Love ya... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Don't worry - for now just sit back and enjoy it all πŸ˜‰ ... we're all here and seriously I only learnt how to do this after I joined in Feb 😳 you'll be fine !!!
So good to have you back πŸ€— x
-carpediem- thumbnail

Awww Rashmi, you learnt inserting pics just for me... I am actually lucky girl, to have friends like you.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Thanks for the wish and the card dear.. They are beautiful.. πŸ€— πŸ€—

P.S. You learnt the skill now looks like you would have to teach me since I made a gala idiot of myself on my own birthday thread.. 🀣  πŸ€£ πŸ€£.. So please teach me.. 

See ya later dear and Love ya.. ... πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

P.P.S. I loved your Jalebies.. Thank ya for that as well.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Ishii,i was supposed to stay away from IF for a couple of days(ofcourse due to work load)..but here i'm checking out reactions on our surprise...happy that u r back..missed u in IF...i'll be back (properlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) with in two days.

Abt the picture thing,its really easy yaar,all thanks to our sanju babaπŸ€—...
I've send u pm.check that out also...luv ya...
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wish you a very-berry-merry happiiieee birthday, Ishii!!!

Sowwwiiieee I didn't know it's you birthday on sixth! I hope you had a blasssttt on your day! 

Enjooiii!

Loads of love!!!
Summer_Rain thumbnail
belated happy birthday dear.may god bless u.may all ur dreams come true... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Shweta.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

And please don't say sorry.. I was not here so how can you wish me.. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And I seriously don't have anything to say accept thank you.. I am too touched to have any words to describe how I feel today.. I am on cloud nine that I have friends like you all.. Love ya.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Oh hun.. You are special.. And we all love you..!! You dont have to say anything at all!! We understand anyway.. πŸ˜†

Now here .. accept this too from all of your buddies here..