Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lvishii

"I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom." - 
Anonymous

Guys... This is really... I don't know know what to say. I am really not good with expressing my feelings, but when I saw this surprise, I had tears in my eyes.. This is the best surprise and birth day gift I had ever received... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I am really lucky to have met you all and have friends like you.. I missed you all so much. I guess I would never ever go away from my home for so long or will ensure next time wherever I go, I can access IF.. I had slept only for 3 hours daily since last Wednesday, and I would have gone mad had Sadie not been there giving me daily updates. Hopefully I will get enough sleep starting today onwards, since I will be able to come my fav Crooner and will be able to meet ya all...

Guys you learnt how to inset pic just for me... Awww I love ya all... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— BTW i too learnt the same just for Crooner and you guys.. So here's me trying my new skills.. πŸ˜‰

And my pathetic attempt at humor. Please bear with me...

Seriously I can't thank you all enough for making this day the most memorable day of my life..  And I love ya all... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited: I guess birth day ka din mera paplu ho gaya.  

I did insert images but Don't see them. Don't know if you guys can see those.. If not consider m pathetic learner.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I guess I should only be happy with my smiley..  

But nonetheless Thank you guys.. You all are the bestest.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ishii, Belated Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ   
Hope u hav a gr8 day πŸ₯³ and a superb year ahead. God Bless :)

And a yummy chocolate cake to go with the wishes 😊
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lvishii

Edited: I guess birth day ka din mera paplu ho gaya.  

I did insert images but Don't see them. Don't know if you guys can see those.. If not consider m pathetic learner.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I guess I should only be happy with my smiley..  

But nonetheless Thank you guys.. You all are the bestest.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Belated B'day girl...I couldnt see the images...dont  wrry...experts who have learned it for u will teach u πŸ˜‰

So glad to see you back...missed you πŸ€—

And was really touched that u missed us and the Crooner so much...

And am also back from today...missed chatting wid u guys last week...so we gonna rock...now Sanju too should come back soon...

Also sooo happy that we could put up this thread for u...and love that u loved it

Again Belated Happy Birthday sweetheart

Edited by honeypriya - 12 years ago
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res...
as i dont have thoda sa bhi time ki main koi bhi post banao...
cause unexpectedly i am through to maa nationals and have to study very hard for it...so IF se to puri tarah nadarad rahungi...sorry guysπŸ˜•

but really a very belated happy birthday ishii dii...
hope you dont mind...jaise time milenga pakka aake iss RES sign ko hataongi...

sorry sorry so sorry
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadie101

Happpyyy belated birthday Ishii!!!!!

Ok as usual i have loads to say...
we met last week at crooner and...the rest is history! LOL

I pray, wish and hope that you are blessed with all the happiness in this world and beyond!!!

Jhadooo ki jhappi!!!!

A birthday treat i am expecting from you!!! πŸ˜‰

We have had great times discussing IPK and Arhi...from rabba ve to wood-va ve to parda ve to the most recent buttva ve(which we will discuss once u get back)!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope u liked our surprise...hehe we have been waiting for u to come back!
Remember i said...what are friends for if they can't give u surprises!!!
 πŸ˜‰

PS msg here is short n sweet...not like my PMs hehe...

PSS some of us learned how to post pics just for this thread!!!! u r one special girl!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sadie meri jaan...πŸ€—  πŸ€—

I don't know should I be angry with you and give you hard time or should I let you go this time.. This was the thing why you were up whole night like a zombie... You are gonna be death of me some day.

Do you know what I did? I got down from Bus at 9:30 am and walked 5 km just to find a cafe cause I wanted to ensure that you were not awake and I did not have patience to wait until I reach home. And when I log in, I was relieved to see you were not online. Believe me if you were online... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

And then I check this and I am like "Is ladki ka me kya karu?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay m breaking my own rule here but ek baar kehna to banata he.

Thank you sweetheart for this surprise, believe me this is the best surprise I have ever received till date.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I was surprise when you told me you were learning inserting pics cause I remember you had told me you don't wana learn it.. And it was for this... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Thank you for meeting me, being my friend and more over thank you for keeping me sane last week when I had contact with no one but you.. I would have gone insane had it not been for you.. You are my sweetheart... Thank you for everything... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

P.S. Don't you ever stay awake so late, or else I will come after you with my danda..😑 😑 πŸ˜‘And no kidding okay..

Love ya jaan.. Muah.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Desai09 thumbnail
@ Kalpana: Thank you so much for the siggy...I loved it...This is the best Birthday gift... I am sure gonna use it once I learn how to use it...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† You are the best... I am sorry I could not reply to your PM... But I did read it and believe me this is awesome surprise...  Thank ya and Love ya... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

res...
as i dont have thoda sa bhi time ki main koi bhi post banao...
cause unexpectedly i am through to maa nationals and have to study very hard for it...so IF se to puri tarah nadarad rahungi...sorry guysπŸ˜•

but really a very belated happy birthday ishii dii...
hope you dont mind...jaise time milenga pakka aake iss RES sign ko hataongi...

sorry sorry so sorry

Congratsss Sanju 😊😊

All the Best !!!!

C u back soon...we miss u πŸ€—
..SSNAIR.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Ishii... πŸ₯³
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day... 
God Bless You...! πŸ˜Š
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ishii, I updated with some treats...ENJOY!!!πŸ€—

Sadie, what a LOVELY POST!  Thanks for putting it together, yaar!πŸ€—
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Belated B'day girl...I couldnt see the images...dont  wrry...experts who have learned it for u will teach u πŸ˜‰

So glad to see you back...missed you πŸ€—

And was really touched that u missed us and the Crooner so much...

And am also back from today...missed chatting wid u guys last week...so we gonna rock...now Sanju too should come back soon...

Also sooo happy that we could put up this thread for u...and love that u loved it

Again Belated Happy Birthday sweetheart

I was about to reply you Priya Dii.. Thank you so much for the enocuragement. I guess M at this Cafe computer, which is showing me all nonsense thnings... It shows me the pic in the preview but doesn't show up on my post..    Aww man, Now m upset...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

And I really missed you a lot and of course my fav Crooner and you all.. I was never glad to be back home... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Thank you for the wishes.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Love ya.. And I am waiting for Tonight's Crooner from now, I wish episode would air soon so that we can get Crooner sooner.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†