Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: TuHiMeraMeraMera; TuHiMeraMeraMera! (Page 22)

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

Originally posted by HoXy_KaSh

OMG OMG OMG Sweee i read  Natural born Charmer FREAKING AWESOME :O

I cant believe Dean actually said he is gay ROFL

arey why did u read it ulta u have to start reading from It Had To Be You...and Natural Born Charmer is last one,oh how i wish she continues chicago stars...oh betn i found all her books KaSh-ish...i am warning u start from Chicago Star 1,It had To Be You...it is amazingly sexy,2 Heaven Texas and 3 Nobody Baby but Mine are good but totally loved 4 Dream A Little Dream 5 This Heart Of Mine and 6 Match Me If You Can is sort of slow...7 Natural Born Charmer is super funny and lovely
i am sort of promoting hereROFL i read every book of her apart from one which i cant bring my self to complete it,her recent release is awesome too

I did read IT HAD To be you ROFLROFL quiet bold women i will say ROFLROFL

Hmm ok Chicago nights i will read next and i shall follow as u said

BUT GOD NBC was like so hilarious ROFL specially that freaking old lady Nita she is such a ROFLROFL

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Swe i have a complain ROFL Why the hell are this kashed books SO LONG its like 700 - 800 pages :|
bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

I did read IT HAD To be you ROFLROFL quiet bold women i will say ROFLROFL

Hmm ok Chicago nights i will read next and i shall follow as u said

BUT GOD NBC was like so hilarious ROFL specially that freaking old lady Nita she is such a ROFLROFL

u didd?Pheobe and Dan are like legends of rough romance
she is not only bold but strong and smart woman
i know u know what i read in the same order like u first IHTBY and next NBCLOL but after reading all i checked again in order and it is like a flow of love...
Dean and Blue both are quite smart ass,arent they? oh yeah Nita...damn that lady did loved Blue,i always imagined Bi in that character,u know...i sort of started a ff inspired by this book,actually mostly this book in a edited and indian version but stopped it coz i feel like i am killing the original oneLOL
We are gonna have a deep discussion at the end of the month when my exams will be over,am i clear?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

@ Swe OMG seriously i 100% agree that Blue and Dean are both smart like anything. Blue is indeed good when it comes to being dramatic..
Hahha sure why not i guess we can discuss more on this kashed books the thread will go flying our talks wont stop :P

@ Bi as in Nita hahahah thats kinda kool i myself like the idea of a irritating neighbor like her but will keep in mind never to get over inspired from this stories

bary

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Swe i have a complain ROFL Why the hell are this kashed books SO LONG its like 700 - 800 pages :|

thats becoz SEP(writer) like to make her story slow and sexy and it finally gives us some entertainment for a long nightBig smile
oye i didnt mailed u Kiss An Angel...it is totally a different being but just as awesome,i some times feel like some scenes are sort of u know changing the back drop and characters are repeated but damn i loved every repeated scene of hers too,i am a total sucker for the novelistLOL

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

SHIT RISH COME OUT NOW ROFLROFLROFL

I cant believe u pmed me that :O What by the end of earth is KaSh gonna do that ? ROFL Orr the guy is freaking smart ROFL
-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

thats becoz SEP(writer) like to make her story slow and sexy and it finally gives us some entertainment for a long nightBig smile
oye i didnt mailed u Kiss An Angel...it is totally a different being but just as awesome,i some times feel like some scenes are sort of u know changing the back drop and characters are repeated but damn i loved every repeated scene of hers too,i am a total sucker for the novelistLOL

Did u just say ur a sucker for novels in that case add me into the list please ROFL

@ I agree Susan is a writer who likes to keep her stories slow so everyone feels like they are seeing the character in real. u know she knows well to bring emotions it kinda reminds me of kash a lot and easy to see them even.
Hmmm kiss an Angel. Sounds kool i can read anything and i am aiming to read more stories in my free time ahah :P
-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

@ Swe do u have any cool concept in mind for a story ? I really wanted to write something for 900 short and brief :P

Go to top