Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: TuHiMeraMeraMera; TuHiMeraMeraMera! (Page 21)

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
DJ check out the others i ahv sent uROFLROFLROFL

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

I AM SEEING IT OMG ROFLROFLROFL 
bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoXy_KaSh

Originally posted by bary

Originally posted by HoXy_KaSh

Swe i have a complain ROFL Why the hell are this kashed books SO LONG its like 700 - 800 pages :|

thats becoz SEP(writer) like to make her story slow and sexy and it finally gives us some entertainment for a long nightBig smile
oye i didnt mailed u Kiss An Angel...it is totally a different being but just as awesome,i some times feel like some scenes are sort of u know changing the back drop and characters are repeated but damn i loved every repeated scene of hers too,i am a total sucker for the novelistLOL

Did u just say ur a sucker for novels in that case add me into the list please ROFL

@ I agree Susan is a writer who likes to keep her stories slow so everyone feels like they are seeing the character in real. u know she knows well to bring emotions it kinda reminds me of kash a lot and easy to see them even.
Hmmm kiss an Angel. Sounds kool i can read anything and i am aiming to read more stories in my free time ahah :P

i am that and now i got a sisterLOL
i mailed u two more wynnete texas and SEP
also SEP is witty as hell in her real life,she is in 40's may be,that's the reason u found a old love couple in every bookLOL
i have no idea about any concept except my bejja is fry with today exam and i sure as hell dont wanna write tomorrow one but had to and i am saying bye like forever and not leaving so if i am gonna i will just diappear..dont mind...advance bye if i dont replyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
awww swe chill we will discuss later muah bubyeee
FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
SWE! give me a good reason to continue and i will :P im a person who solely works on inspiration. I dont update because im slow? NO. I dont update because nothing in me inspires me to. Like if you tell me go and write on Dean Winchester, il produce pages out, but kash? my inspiration is lost, like so lost, that im hardly able to be creative.
Inspire me, get that passion back and il write ID ;) though id some good story in my mind, sexy enough but naah, ive quit writing :P more like i write sad things, randomly here there :PPP
AND ILY <3 LOL ;)

Ashu :P like what? :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Heart-Hacker-

SWE! give me a good reason to continue and i will :P im a person who solely works on inspiration. I dont update because im slow? NO. I dont update because nothing in me inspires me to. Like if you tell me go and write on Dean Winchester, il produce pages out, but kash? my inspiration is lost, like so lost, that im hardly able to be creative.
Inspire me, get that passion back and il write ID ;) though id some good story in my mind, sexy enough but naah, ive quit writing :P more like i write sad things, randomly here there :PPP
AND ILY <3 LOL ;)

abt lost inspiration i agree very much ridu :(

I am myself confused i guess i will give up the idea wid mood change LOL
bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Heart-Hacker-

AND ILY <3 LOL ;)

aww baby...the reason i stopped coming here,the reason i chose some other thing to distract my self is same...i lost my reason to be here and i dont want to be except i stalk to know what u guys are up to,just to know what is with u guys,i dont wanna rub my bad mood here and so i stopped coming here and i am hardly in a place to give u a reason to continue except for us...i feel terrible saying this but i lost Kaash of my KaSh
well i heard it a day before and it totally for us and a reason to atleast come over here

And Ive lost who I am
And I can't understand
Why my heart is so broken
Rejecting your love
Without love gone wrong
Life
Less words
Carry on

But i know

All i know
Is that the ends beginning

Who I am from the start