Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood chitchat #63-let's rock it right now now (Page 18)

TintinleMechant IF-Dazzler
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@Billa: I'm going all over the North this time. Where are some good places to hit up? I definitley will be going to the major tourist sites, but are there are special places not a lot of people know about.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Omkara.

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TintinleMechant

@Billa: I'm going all over the North this time. Where are some good places to hit up? I definitley will be going to the major tourist sites, but are there are special places not a lot of people know about.

U r lucky this time summer has arrived late n less hot weather, North side, i m very bad at suggesting as from last experiences i hesitate 2 tell LOL , friend of mine from canada came n i sent him 2 some places, coming back he was with full of complaints LOL

Now what kind of interest u are, u may search through net, i m in delhi, so 1st preference i wud suggest 2 u will be city of india - delhi - lots of changes, metros are there, cool hang out places like CP cannaught place, south delhi posh area, lots of malls, also badhkal lake... it depends... foodie special chandni chawk, if u come chandni chawk, do visit paranthey wali gali...LOL 

baaki jaar search karlena.. i m bad at telling this thing LOL

TintinleMechant

Cotillion Senior Member
Cotillion
Cotillion

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TintinleMechant

@Jericho: but I felt that even in the book we were never really sure if they were being sexual or just mingling with dark magic. Also, they havn't even shown Stannis's wife yet. Whats up with that? The mellisandrei connection is suppoesed to be through his wife.

Hmm, i don't particularly like Asha. She's okay. I prefer Danery's far more as a female character. I love the sandsnake girls from Dorne. Gendry is one of my favourite characters as well. I love the casting for him in the show (chris from Skins)
I don't think they are going to show his wife this season, but i could be wrong. They haven't shown Edmure, Blackfish in last season also.  And there has been no casting news for Ramsey.
I am guessing most of the non-readers are not going to take Stannis serious until that thing happens.
One of the best thing about this series is that their are so many character that it become difficult to decide who your fav is.I don't really dislike any character, though there are some character which i find boring sometimes. I like sansa, Arya, Asha, sandsnakes .
@stannis/Mel I don't think stannis is sexually interested in Mel(neither in his wife). he just slept with her to make god of light happy.
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@Billa: lol don't worry, i love to explore. I don't have much complaints about India, only that I tend to get sick very easily cause my immune system is crap. 

My favorite part about India is how loud and crazy it is. I love the heat, i love the food, the history, the way everyone is in a hurry and how crowded it gets. 

Canada in comparison is dull with too much space for my liking. 

I like going to old historical sites and I love shopping and being in the heart of the city. I will definitely be visiting Delhi. I am going with my family and meeting up with all my relatives there. My cousin's a military gal, so she will be taking me all over the north. 
.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Priya

I called my friend & ask him some places... If u like hilly area, then 2 destination - Himachal Pradesh & Kashmir. 2 fav. tourist destination in HP is Dharamshala & Maclaudganj. next is Shimla.

will let u know more if i get more info.
.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Bye Priya, C u later, Take care :)

TintinleMechant

TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Billa! That's very sweet of you. Yeah, keep me informed if you remember any cool places.  I'm excited to go down South of India too. Ahh, Kerala is so lush and cool and green. Madras is fast, hot and full of life. You should go visit the south if you ever get the chance.  

Alright tata for now 

Edited by TintinleMechant - 09 April 2012 at 11:11am
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hiya Priya what's up

Edited by wat_up - 09 April 2012 at 11:34am

Go to top