Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood chitchat #63-let's rock it right now now (Page 12)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

So I watched "Mere Brother ki Dulhan" on Netflix and God!! Katrina is awful.. So damn irritating!!!

She is probably the worst actress ever to grace our screens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nope123

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

vinitrapillai:oooh…busted!

omgeee this i a good oneLOLLOL

this happenned to a guy one time...when his girl called

sheee

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Keith bolo????

Edited it lol

How are you?

you should become an editor.

yes, I think you are right. why are you not liking posts much these days?
I am not  liking posts? I didn't notice. 

wat_up

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

wat_up

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Keith bolo????

Edited it lol

How are you?

I noticed you used to be the queen on liking. I remember you are the one who told me I should hit the like button, when I like a post rather than just quoting.LOLLOL  You, were one person who used like button responsibily. these days most use it irresponsibly.  I mean come on the like button is to like a post even it be someone you not talking too. Its not a button just to show hey I like you, its supposed to be used in general...Anyways your posts and you cool

Article:

Akshay Kumar has proved how star power can win over anything - even the extremely popular IPL. His latest film, " Housefull 2", triumphed over cricket mania when it broke records on the first day of release.

An industry analyst explains, "No actor dares to release his film during the first and last week of the IPL, which are considered the most significant weeks of the tournament. But Akshay and producer Sajid Nadiadwala took a chance and it has paid off."

The film took a strong opening in both multiplexes as well as single screen theatres, thanks to a mega-cast, aggressive promotion, a popular soundtrack and of course, the presence of Akki.

Nadiadwala is all smiles, ""Housefull 2" has taken the biggest opening for Akshay Kumar and my production house, Nadiadwala Grandsons. It is also Akshay's biggest hit overseas. In India the IPL hasn't affected it at all. As of now, it's among big openers like "Bodyguard" and "3 Idiots", but these films released during festive periods (Eid or Christmas)."

In the overseas market, Akshay's new release is all set to rewrite history. "Housefull 2" is his biggest opener in the UAE so far. In the UK, the film topped the charts over the weekend. Not just that, his performance in the film too has been lauded. So this time, it's a double whammy for AK.
Director Sajid Khan is also ecstatic about the response to his film. "All screens are going housefull," he says. "I attribute a major part of its success to Akshay. He's been a superstar for the last eight years or so and will be one for many more years to go. The best thing about the film is that Akshay's work has been appreciated a lot. As far as the IPL is concerned, I have always maintained that if it's an entertaining film, it doesn't matter when it comes - the audience will accept it and that's precisely what's happened with this film." Akshay Kumar is on a roll. Now, all eyes are on his next release, "Rowdy Rathore". The film will see him returning to hard-core action and its promo is already a rage

Edited by wat_up - 09 April 2012 at 5:18am

sheee

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Keith bolo????

Edited it lol

How are you?

I noticed you used to be the queen on liking. I remember you are the one who told me I should hit the like button, when I like a post rather than just quoting.LOLLOL  You, were one person who used like button responsibily. these days most use it irresponsibly.  I mean come on the like button is to like a post even it be someone you not talking too. Its not a button to show hey I like you LOLLOL

Article:

Akshay Kumar has proved how star power can win over anything - even the extremely popular IPL. His latest film, " Housefull 2", triumphed over cricket mania when it broke records on the first day of release.

An industry analyst explains, "No actor dares to release his film during the first and last week of the IPL, which are considered the most significant weeks of the tournament. But Akshay and producer Sajid Nadiadwala took a chance and it has paid off."

The film took a strong opening in both multiplexes as well as single screen theatres, thanks to a mega-cast, aggressive promotion, a popular soundtrack and of course, the presence of Akki.

Nadiadwala is all smiles, ""Housefull 2" has taken the biggest opening for Akshay Kumar and my production house, Nadiadwala Grandsons. It is also Akshay's biggest hit overseas. In India the IPL hasn't affected it at all. As of now, it's among big openers like "Bodyguard" and "3 Idiots", but these films released during festive periods (Eid or Christmas)."

In the overseas market, Akshay's new release is all set to rewrite history. "Housefull 2" is his biggest opener in the UAE so far. In the UK, the film topped the charts over the weekend. Not just that, his performance in the film too has been lauded. So this time, it's a double whammy for AK.
Director Sajid Khan is also ecstatic about the response to his film. "All screens are going housefull," he says. "I attribute a major part of its success to Akshay. He's been a superstar for the last eight years or so and will be one for many more years to go. The best thing about the film is that Akshay's work has been appreciated a lot. As far as the IPL is concerned, I have always maintained that if it's an entertaining film, it doesn't matter when it comes - the audience will accept it and that's precisely what's happened with this film." Akshay Kumar is on a roll. Now, all eyes are on his next release, "Rowdy Rathore". The film will see him returning to hard-core action and its promo is already a rage

I think I am not paying attention these days. Like button here I come.

wat_up

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
you made me like akshay kumar article.

wat_up

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager