Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood chitchat #63-let's rock it right now now - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

Mkay just my cuppa tea 😆 *scoots to get my daily dose of ish*

P.S.: G-man, you're the bomb.

🤗 Gracias!  I like you to taco.  Your name is so creative.  You came from Debate Mansion right?  I have posted some topics there.  I love that section.  But, my main home is Bollywood!  😉

@ DEXY:  I was shocked by your sex talk with God.  Can we have one big orgy in MOTW before it is closed?  😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

Law eh? Shouldn't be a problem for you if you've got those famed communicative powers. But you guys supposedly have short attentions spans, how are you getting by? 😆

To be honest I'm quite ADD (but i suppose everyone is these days), but if the topic is intriguing there isn't too much of a problem.

Right now though.. ughhh. Three research papers due by the 18th. My attention is hanging on a measly thread that is dangerously close to completely ceasing to exist.  

This content was originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

🤗 Gracias!  I like you to taco.  Your name is so creative.  You came from Debate Mansion right?  I have posted some topics there.  I love that section.  But, my main home is Bollywood!  😉

@ DEXY:  I was shocked by your sex talk with God.  Can we have one big orgy in MOTW before it is closed?  😳

You can join the orgy if you bring in some hot man-dates with you.😳
@Pulwasha: it can get super dry and boring sometimes, so not surprised you left it. The basic level is so god damn dull -_-

I was initially in journalism, but switched into law midway because I wasn't jiving with the journo program at my university.
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

You can join the orgy if you bring in some hot man-dates with you.😳

Where's my pimp daddy?  🤣
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: TintinleMechant

To be honest I'm quite ADD (but i suppose everyone is these days), but if the topic is intriguing there isn't too much of a problem.

Right now though.. ughhh. Three research papers due by the 18th. My attention is hanging on a measly thread that is dangerously close to completely ceasing to exist.  

Priya I m sure you will get through it ...you are a tough cookie

Btw Taco snd dex I not get it

Gaurav what thru talking about ?
G : My mom watches it and thats when I know I need to go to my room asap.I cant watch Roti bahu.Makes me wanna puke.
Maryada was the best believe it or not.Had its ups and downs but in the big picture the boldness ,the creativity  and the biggest thing - acting held my attention.
back to the wild part...tsk tsk!😈😈.

Taco : Intention was to provide laughter .Mission accomplished.yuss!

Dexy : the smell of sarcasm is music to my ears dearie.Aah!thats why I love you
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

Priya I m sure you will get through it ...you are a tough cookie

Btw Taco snd dex I not get it

Gaurav what thru talking about ?

Jess its better if you don't get it. ðŸ˜†

@Erotic: I can be your pimp daddy if ya want. I can reel men in better than fish when I try. What kinds do ya want?😳
Thanks jess. I hope so. I am already feeling cranky and stupid being cooped up. I went downtown today for some fresh air but still feeling stressed and tired. 

5 more days. ðŸ˜Š
Priya ur opinions are pretty convincing.
You'll be a cool defense lawyer.😎

aah! I am already imagining u in the good wife  show😆
Edited by chalaakomaasi - 12 years ago